Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 103708 times)

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #240 on: April 8, 2021, 06:28:32 pm »
Looks like the card payment option may be working now

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #241 on: April 8, 2021, 06:35:41 pm »
That's an unbelievable update Graham thank you, but do you mind me asking - is the number going to stay at 13 or will it be adjusted accordingly? Basically I have 12 out of 15 games from the 19/20 season and was hoping the 'magic number' was going to be reduced.

Any clarity would be amazing.

Thanks

No changes to credit numbers for anyone and no credits applied this season.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #242 on: April 8, 2021, 06:39:49 pm »
That's infuriating. What's the justification behind keeping it at 13? I had a game refunded.

Thanks for the info
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: April 8, 2021, 06:53:12 pm »
That's infuriating. What's the justification behind keeping it at 13? I had a game refunded.

Thanks for the info

They froze last season for obvious reasons and with all the changes this season they want to suspend credits.

However they might be looking at last season's situation on a case by case basis.
« Last Edit: April 8, 2021, 06:58:52 pm by Graham Smith »
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #244 on: April 8, 2021, 06:57:29 pm »
Sorry, I meant the decision to keep the guaranteed sale for members at the 13+ mark. Is it staying at 13 or is it going to be reduced accordingly as there were only 15 games played with fans in attendance?

There's a page on the club website where they say they haven't made a decision yet about games being played behind closed doors counting as credits too.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #245 on: April 8, 2021, 06:58:57 pm »
Sorry, I meant the decision to keep the guaranteed sale for members at the 13+ mark. Is it staying at 13 or is it going to be reduced accordingly as there were only 15 games played with fans in attendance?

There's a page on the club website where they say they haven't made a decision yet about games being played behind closed doors counting as credits too.

If they include the cancelled games as credits then that will put me on 14. But they have disappeared from the purchase history so I highly doubt they will

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: April 8, 2021, 06:59:34 pm »

Just checked - what you have just said above is the current position. Sorry if I have misled.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: April 8, 2021, 07:07:22 pm »
Sorry Graham just to clarify

13 credits will be required for the guaranteed sale next season and these will be taken from the 19/20 season (the curtailed one) rather than the season before (18/19)?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #248 on: April 8, 2021, 07:39:31 pm »
I might be missing something here, but bear with me -

In the ST hub it says for home cup games next season 2021/22 the ACS will be based on criteria from 2019/20. They then say they won't be using game history for 2021/22 in future seasons but add in the bold bit below that game history in 2021/22 will only be used as we progress. Ok, but what about the allocation of tickets for the first game in each cup competition next season, after the ACS allocation has been accounted for - assuming there will be some over (based on a full stadium mind) ? What criteria are they going to use or how do they allocate these remaining tickets - on a 'first come first served basis' ?

'As our participation in the 2019/20 cup competitions was completed in its entirety, we will be using the game history from that season to help allocate access to the Auto Cup Schemes for the 2021/22 season.

Please note, we will not be allocating credits for games purchased during the 2021-22 season for use in future seasons; game history will only be used within the 2021-22 season to allocate tickets as we progress through the competitions.'

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #249 on: April 8, 2021, 07:59:22 pm »
Credits will be used from 19/20 going forward nothing last season will be counted.

No idea on when member's sale will be.

Are you sure about that Graham there is conflicting info over on the Rattle

Quote from: FreeTheHerb post_id=6767082 time=1617281629 user_id=27969
Quote from: liamo3 post_id=6767069 time=1617281021 user_id=3344
Members question

Can the V12 finance be extended to the members bulk sales?

What season are they going off for credit criteria for members 18/19 or 19/20 as there were a lot members who broke their back in 19/20 season trying to get their games up on their own members card however the season went behind close doors but it would be a bit unfair to punish these members for that.

Similar to cup competitions for those not in the autocup what season will the club be going off?

Ł9.00 tickets and the members local sale are these getting binned now?

Members holiday how will this be implemented in terms of credits, will the club use 18/19 season or 19/20 season for credit criteria in 22/23 season.

Good shout from Retro on members to ST
League games are going off 18/19 - cup games from 19/20

League games in 22/23 will be based off 18/19

There are around 300 people who got the magic 13 last year who would miss out - compared to 700 if you went the other way.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: April 8, 2021, 08:06:50 pm »
Guess who’s in the 300

Fuck my life

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: April 8, 2021, 08:09:40 pm »
I dont get the ‘if you go the other way’ though?

What other way?

How do 700 miss out if those on 13 last season are guaranteed when they would have been guaranteed normally should those 4 games have taken place

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: April 8, 2021, 08:10:46 pm »
Going back 4 years for league credits because 1 and a bit seasons were behind closed doors

Shite

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #253 on: April 8, 2021, 08:35:19 pm »
I might be missing something here, but bear with me -

In the ST hub it says for home cup games next season 2021/22 the ACS will be based on criteria from 2019/20. They then say they won't be using game history for 2021/22 in future seasons but add in the bold bit below that game history in 2021/22 will only be used as we progress. Ok, but what about the allocation of tickets for the first game in each cup competition next season, after the ACS allocation has been accounted for - assuming there will be some over (based on a full stadium mind) ? What criteria are they going to use or how do they allocate these remaining tickets - on a 'first come first served basis' ?

'As our participation in the 2019/20 cup competitions was completed in its entirety, we will be using the game history from that season to help allocate access to the Auto Cup Schemes for the 2021/22 season.

Please note, we will not be allocating credits for games purchased during the 2021-22 season for use in future seasons; game history will only be used within the 2021-22 season to allocate tickets as we progress through the competitions.'

I'd have thought it would be 19/20 as they've said they can use it for the ACS as the cups were completed so it would make sense.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #254 on: April 8, 2021, 08:39:24 pm »
Looks like the card payment option may be working now

Yep, all sorted now but is it just me - does our website make you feel like you've missed or forgotten something, when you've logged out? There's a vagueness to it that adds doubt.

Simple fans want simple sites.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #255 on: April 8, 2021, 08:54:10 pm »
Friends and family will be brought in before the season starts.

Once named, they are name for the season.

F&F for STH does not have to be a member.

If you need to take a season off, you can and come back next season (22/23) - you can't come back this season in January when we are top again.

Smartphones needed to allow access to ground - one passing on allowed to a F&F who will have to have the app on their smartphone too.

Those who haven't got a smartphone being worked on for a solution.

Adult and child will probably be a double click at turnstile from adult's phone - click kid in, then adult clicks in after.

Full repayment within 24 hours for season tickets returned to Club for resale  - returning up to late in morning of game.

Is it correct that if I nominate 6 F&F (as a season ticket holder), they don't have to be members?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: April 8, 2021, 09:05:46 pm »
Is it correct that if I nominate 6 F&F (as a season ticket holder), they don't have to be members?

Correct and neither will members' F&F ned to be members. Clarification earlier.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: April 8, 2021, 09:08:48 pm »

However they might be looking at last season's situation on a case by case basis.

So this could still work out for those getting to 13 last season if they use 18/19 credits?

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: April 8, 2021, 09:21:41 pm »
Credits will be used from 19/20 going forward nothing last season will be counted.

No idea on when member's sale will be.

Correction. 19/20 respective to cup competitions.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: April 8, 2021, 10:12:51 pm »
Correct and neither will members' F&F ned to be members. Clarification earlier.

Thank you for this clarification.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #260 on: April 9, 2021, 08:21:08 am »
I dont get the ‘if you go the other way’ though?

What other way?

How do 700 miss out if those on 13 last season are guaranteed when they would have been guaranteed normally should those 4 games have taken place

Think it means if they counted the 4 cancelled games there'd be 700 make the jump, if they counted the 15 games there'd be 300?

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #261 on: April 9, 2021, 08:49:15 am »
I still can't get through the card details pop up if I select the Auto cup options? Don't want to leave them and try and add them later.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: April 9, 2021, 09:14:01 am »
I still can't get through the card details pop up if I select the Auto cup options? Don't want to leave them and try and add them later.

You could try adding it as a saved card in your profile. Then go thru the ST renewal again.
Not done mine yet as waiting on a new 0% credit card to use

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #263 on: April 9, 2021, 09:17:14 am »
I have tired adding a saved card. Keep getting the popup.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: April 9, 2021, 09:30:17 am »

No rush mate, got till mid may for them to sort their shite site out :D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: April 9, 2021, 09:35:40 am »
Think it means if they counted the 4 cancelled games there'd be 700 make the jump, if they counted the 15 games there'd be 300?

Ah, fucking over people who actually went in favour of people who didnt but might have

Logical

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #266 on: April 9, 2021, 09:37:34 am »
No rush mate, got till mid may for them to sort their shite site out :D

Yeah I know you're right just keen to get it out of the way  :)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: April 9, 2021, 10:22:49 am »
Ah, fucking over people who actually went in favour of people who didnt but might have

Logical

Actually sorry... I have a better interpretation of that now I've read it again....

I think it means there's 700 people who had 13+ in 18/19 but hadn't got 13 from the 15 played so far in 19/20

So if they went on just games played in 19/20 then 700 would miss out, then 300 would make the jump

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: April 9, 2021, 10:31:13 am »
Actually sorry... I have a better interpretation of that now I've read it again....

I think it means there's 700 people who had 13+ in 18/19 but hadn't got 13 from the 15 played so far in 19/20

So if they went on just games played in 19/20 then 700 would miss out, then 300 would make the jump

Then that's their fault. If they got 13 in 18/19 then they were guaranteed all 15 in 19/20

Again, they are punishing those that did attend in favour of those that didnt.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: April 9, 2021, 10:33:53 am »
Then that's their fault. If they got 13 in 18/19 then they were guaranteed all 15 in 19/20

Again, they are punishing those that did attend in favour of those that didnt.

I wouldn't say it's their fault if they purchased 13/14/15/16 out of 19 fixtures having gone for serval seasons then had last 4 games cancelled

Some people just cant attend mid weeks so don't buy them or go away for a month etc...

Should be 13+ from either 18/19 or 19/20 - but I imagine too many would qualify for what the club want those 13+ numbers to be

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: April 9, 2021, 10:34:37 am »
Especially when COVID wasn't even a thing in the November sales

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: April 9, 2021, 10:48:55 am »
I'm just vexxing mate.

I've gone from expecting to be at all 19 games next season to being lucky if I can pick up a handful.

Guess there's worse things in the world.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: April 9, 2021, 10:59:18 am »
I think everyone next season will be fine, might will be difficult the following year for sure

Hopefully they do it as 13 from either season if their numbers allow

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: April 9, 2021, 11:08:57 am »
We'll see, it's all just speculation after all

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: April 9, 2021, 11:10:20 am »
I'm just vexxing mate.

I've gone from expecting to be at all 19 games next season to being lucky if I can pick up a handful.

Guess there's worse things in the world.

If they bring in a ballot for the old Cat C like is being threatened, no one can expect the full 19 any more sadly.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: April 9, 2021, 11:16:05 am »
If they bring in a ballot for the old Cat C like is being threatened, no one can expect the full 19 any more sadly.

My F5 key for the late availability sales will be getting a spanking!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: April 9, 2021, 11:18:18 am »
My F5 key for the late availability sales will be getting a spanking!

;D

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #277 on: April 9, 2021, 11:23:33 am »
I'd have thought it would be 19/20 as they've said they can use it for the ACS as the cups were completed so it would make sense.
Well that would make sense yes.....unusual for our TO.  But, then after the first game (assuming we go through to the next rounds) they bin 19/20 and go with game history within 21/22 as we progress ? Wish they'd make it simple.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: April 9, 2021, 11:25:15 am »
Will need 19/20 to get the first game, then the 2nd game will only require the first game of 21/22

Always the case in cup comps for home games :)

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #279 on: April 9, 2021, 11:38:00 am »
Will need 19/20 to get the first game, then the 2nd game will only require the first game of 21/22

Always the case in cup comps for home games :)
Well yes, cheers mate - I see that now....just wish they'd be clearer in the printed messaging they send out. I'm only asking 'cos I want to see if it's possible to get tickets for F&F under this new scheme where they don't have to be ST's or members. So, given the above, looks like it's going to be unlikely if you have to have game history from 19/20.....the blurb does say 'subject to availability and eligibility' so might prove difficult.