Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Klopp Template
« Last post by Fromola on Today at 05:20:24 pm »
At a guess they're probably not actually far off us in terms of having to come from behind. Plenty of games in the league they've had to, Arsenal are the ones who have managed to avoid too much of that.

More than I thought tbf.

They have only gone behind in 3 home games though domestically and two of them they didn't win. They came back to beat United last month.

General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by Barneylfc∗ on Today at 05:17:03 pm »
Then fuckin' say that you bastards.  ;D

If you leave it at "Red Star" people will presume it's the one in Serbia you daft twats.

I thought they meant Red Star Belgrade. Didn't even know there was another one.
« Last post by Samie on Today at 05:14:29 pm »
Then fuckin' say that you bastards.  ;D

If you leave it at "Red Star" people will presume it's the one in Serbia you daft twats.
Since the League Cup final on 25th Feb, Fulham have played 7 games.
In the same timeframe, we have played 12.

We had 14 players playing 1676 minutes over the international break.
Fulham had 12 players away playing a total of 1393 minutes.

Their league form isn't great since the break, with a draw, 2 defeats and a win last time out against West Ham.
By comparison, we've had 3 wins (including last night v Atalanta), a draw and 2 defeats in all competitions.

We're rightly favourites I think, but considering the amount of games played and form, we should not be anywhere near the bookies price of 1/2.

i'd agree we are favourites but i was making the point overwhelming favorites is stretching it. Fulham will be treating the game as their cup final also let's not forget as all these smaller clubs do.
We had an athletic pressing machine in midfield and elite fowards, who were not only elite but amazingly selfless.

Now we have a midfield that is neither a creative powerhouse nor a pressing machine - somewhere in between. Mac Allister is a better player than Hendo, Gini and Milner but the version 1.0 midfield worked better for us.

Time for change of style and approach perhaps?

That would be my wish yes, even if Klopp was staying. The inverted fullback isn't for me, even with Trent it felt we were too easy to score against, I'd rather we won 1-0 than 2-1 after 91mins :D
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by stewy17 on Today at 05:08:58 pm »
I remember reading in Mel Reddy's book that Jurgen got heavily involved in kitting the team out and wanting us to look smart. He spoke about our walk out jackets looking like shitty star wars costumes or something whilst Spurs looked slick. I wonder if he's had an input over the past few years and now that he's off we're getting that shite home kit  :D.

Hoping these are cheap knock offs because they look as bad as Warrior kits to me but they seem legit, unfortunately. What in the blue fuck is that badge.

Media and Arts / Re: Taylor Swift
« Last post by Snail on Today at 05:08:30 pm »
The "proper" album is significantly better than Midnights, imo, and the "secret" album is some of her best work (not surprising since that's Aaron Dessner). I think she needs to part ways with Antonoff for a bit.

I do wish she'd leave poor Joe Alwyn alone now. Matty Healy is fair game, though.
« Last post by Statto Red on Today at 05:08:21 pm »
Why would you try and sell Red Star Belgrade? That part of the world always has talent coming through and you'd either have another golden period or make money off talented kids.

It's not Red Star Belgrade, it's a French team called Red Star, think they're in the French 3rd tier.
« Last post by TepidT2O on Today at 05:08:02 pm »
Why would you try and sell Red Star Belgrade? That part of the world always has talent coming through and you'd either have another golden period or make money off talented kids. 
It’s not red star Belgrade.
« Last post by Schmidt on Today at 05:07:09 pm »
777 are now trying to sell Red Star and Stadard Liege to raise money to buy Everton. They are utterly broke :lmao

Laptop Eddie will be all over those bargains.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10