Author Topic: The Jordan Pickford thread  (Read 193393 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Jordan Pickford appreciation thread
« Reply #1360 on: February 13, 2020, 04:25:59 pm »
He's show boating to the crowd after palming out a shot, without realising someone's knocked in the rebound.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1361 on: February 13, 2020, 04:40:32 pm »
He's show boating to the crowd after palming out a shot, without realising someone's knocked in the rebound.

Spot on. Then He'll do his odd little head shake and the segue into his scally strut.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #1362 on: February 13, 2020, 04:49:21 pm »
Statsbomb has him as the 17th best keeper in the league. Out of 20.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #1363 on: February 13, 2020, 06:02:24 pm »
This fella is such an easy target (just like his goal!) to take the piss out of, all his own fault! Not sure how many 'Allez' type chants I've come up with for him, but here's another to add to the list!

Pickford doesn’t like it.
When kopites take the mick.
He pulls some faces.
One day they’re gonna stick!
He beats the deck in anger.
His shirt sleeves never fit.
He somehow plays for England
Although he's fuckin shit...

Allez Allez Allez…
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1364 on: February 13, 2020, 07:18:32 pm »
Statsbomb has him as the 17th best keeper in the league. Out of 20.

First 10 keepers don't count though.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
  • LFC Blood Red all the way
« Reply #1365 on: February 14, 2020, 01:14:18 am »
He's the next Joe Hart.  I reckon if he was 30 + he wouldn't even be looked at by a top club.    I'll give him he is a very good shot stopper but his command of the box is piss poor and positioning can be poor at times.   Sort of similar to Mignolet.   At least we only paid 9 mill though!
Klopp that!

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1366 on: February 14, 2020, 02:28:22 am »
He's the next Joe Hart.  I reckon if he was 30 + he wouldn't even be looked at by a top club.    I'll give him he is a very good shot stopper but his command of the box is piss poor and positioning can be poor at times.   Sort of similar to Mignolet.   At least we only paid 9 mill though!

Eh not sure I'm seeing that. I think the only trait/characteristic Mignolet and TRex share is the unease/uncertainty they cause in their own team.  The ' Ohhhh shit are we doing THIS, again?' factor. Mignolet never came across as particularly brainless, more as someone who could suffer unbelievable brain lapses (never forget him waiting and waiting to kick a slow rolling ball, only to wait until it went out for a corner against him, and then thwacking it) and wasn't top man at controlling his area, but he was solid on the line (and the problem later on seemingly was that he would never stir from his line. Like, ever). Pickford throws himself around willy nilly trying to impress the cameras and his own inner child. Plus he appears to be proper barking mad at times. Mignolet more soft spoken it seemed, and that worked against him as well, but they were different kinds of shaky. To summarize: I liked Mignolet but thought he was a bit soft. Pickford I don't like and I think he thinks HES A PROPER FUCKING HARD MAN.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #1367 on: February 14, 2020, 06:52:36 am »
Doing some graphics work for our schools library today. Advertising new books. They got a bunch of 'Ultimate football heroes' books in. You know, books about Aguero, Mess, Ronaldo and such.

Been looking for images online to use and found this...

Looks like that golden ball is about to hit him in the arse.

:lmao

Looks like it's the golden egg that goose has laid.

And just like in that fairytale, every pundit in the media has touched that, so the are stuck with it.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1368 on: February 14, 2020, 07:26:05 am »
I still think the video of him at the darts sums his whole attitude up.

Ancelotti gets appointed and you think you would be chuffed to be working alongside a world class Manager. Get your head down and prove yourself to him, learn from the best and try to improve.

Instead, he is downing pints (albeit in about 15 seconds  :D) at the darts acting the big man.

It is important you surround yourself with strong people as a top athlete but can imagine he has people massaging his huge ego.

No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1369 on: March 1, 2020, 02:36:15 pm »
Arf.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1370 on: March 1, 2020, 02:45:30 pm »
no joe hart was actually very good at one point, Pickford never got to that level

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1371 on: March 1, 2020, 02:56:15 pm »
:lmao Every weekend now.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1372 on: March 1, 2020, 03:05:13 pm »
He's like that kid at school who was a scruffy bastard, a bit 'crusty' and smelled of ham butties that had been left over the weekend in a lunchbox in yer bag
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1374 on: March 1, 2020, 03:54:09 pm »
The weekend isnt complete until I see this thread near the top of the page, knowing hes fucked up again.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #1375 on: March 1, 2020, 06:38:35 pm »
fucking love this helmet I really do, don't know if it's his shitness or his arrogance or a combination of both byt by god do I love a bit of pickles.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1376 on: March 1, 2020, 06:55:37 pm »
The weekend isnt complete until I see this thread near the top of the page, knowing hes fucked up again.
Got beaten by a high swinging coconut not so long ago, if what I've seen on twitter is to be believed. :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1377 on: March 1, 2020, 07:16:52 pm »
Every corner taken against Everton produces a blunder by this little gobshite   ;D

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1378 on: March 1, 2020, 07:33:39 pm »
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/fbv8yt/roy_keane_on_jordan_pickford_i_dont_care_hes_not (with video of another Pickford attempt at a save)

https://90mingoals.me/fomn & https://streamja.com/4dnE6

:lmao Cant stop rewinding and watching the blue noses faces on the front row, behind the goal. Brilliant.  :lmao
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1379 on: March 1, 2020, 07:42:08 pm »
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/fbv8yt/roy_keane_on_jordan_pickford_i_dont_care_hes_not (with video of another Pickford attempt at a save)

In fairness to Keane, he's normally fairly spot on pundit wise

I've been saying it for years, it genuinely staggers me that Pickford is England's number 1

He's dreadful
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1380 on: March 1, 2020, 08:04:32 pm »
:lmao Cant stop rewinding and watching the blue noses faces on the front row, behind the goal. Brilliant.  :lmao

A picture paints a thousand words.  ;D

State of that top!

Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1381 on: March 1, 2020, 08:16:13 pm »
Looks like he's come out in his Christmas jimjams.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1382 on: March 1, 2020, 08:35:47 pm »
fucking love this helmet I really do, don't know if it's his shitness or his arrogance or a combination of both byt by god do I love a bit of pickles.

Me too, I was talking to a manc and bitter the other week and taking the piss out of him after he dropped yet another bollock against Newcastle. They were both defending him as 'England's number 1' and initially I was beginning to argue otherwise, until it suddenly occured to me, what would I do if they dropped him, I'd miss out on all the joy and entertainment that he provides. I bit my tongue and started agreeing with them talking up his merits, I did comment about how consistent he's been, couldn't resist!
 ;D   
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #1383 on: March 1, 2020, 08:51:03 pm »
He’s utter dogshit, give him a new contract Carlo!
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #1384 on: March 1, 2020, 08:58:17 pm »
A picture paints a thousand words.  ;D

State of that top!

I think it's very brave of Wayne to leave the house wearing his pajamas  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1385 on: March 1, 2020, 10:00:05 pm »
Worried Keane's criticism will amp up the pressure on the little gobshite. Not a word of real criticism before today on Sky. I don't want this comedy act to end!

"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1386 on: March 1, 2020, 10:01:17 pm »

https://90mingoals.me/fomn & https://streamja.com/4dnE6

The ball was just a couple of feet away to his right at a good height and was struck from 20-25 yards away. How does a professional keeper not be able to save that.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #1387 on: March 1, 2020, 10:02:20 pm »
Short arms.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1388 on: March 1, 2020, 10:03:32 pm »
The ball was just a couple of feet away to his right at a good height and was struck from 20-25 yards away. How does a professional keeper not be able to save that.

"It was moving."

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1389 on: March 1, 2020, 10:09:58 pm »
"It was moving."

It was, impossible save, even for a top keeper.  ;)

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1390 on: March 1, 2020, 10:45:47 pm »
"It was moving."

"of course it's gonna move if someone kicks it!"

;D
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1391 on: March 2, 2020, 12:30:34 am »
Keane is spot on. We’ve all been saying it, but it’s about time it was pointed out by the pundits. How is he keeping out Henderson or Pope as England keeper??
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1392 on: March 2, 2020, 12:57:11 am »

Come on Roy - don't let the cat out the bag
We need some support for England's number one  ;D

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #1393 on: March 2, 2020, 01:14:47 am »
Think the combination of Carlo and Mosh (who loves a Hollywood signing) will lead to them spending a fuckton of money on whichever GK has a good showing at the Euros or Copa. This lad is toast now that he's finally getting criticised on TV.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1394 on: March 2, 2020, 09:40:23 am »
Come on Roy - don't let the cat out the bag
We need some support for England's number one  ;D

It is clearly just a devious plot by Keane, trying to drive down the price for when united put in a bid for Pickford.  ;D

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1395 on: March 2, 2020, 09:44:15 am »
Not long before he dropped the clanger for the goal, he came for a cross or a corner and claimed a very simple ball in the air. He then goaded the United player next to him, or gestured to the crowd to gee them up, by sticking his tongue out like a fucking child to celebrate what he'd just done.

Honestly, I can't find a clip of it but it definitely happened. The fact that he's not very good is one thing, but he'd get so much less abuse if he wasn't such an arrogant dickhead.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1396 on: March 2, 2020, 09:44:53 am »
Looks like he's come out in his Christmas jimjams.
Tom Davies really is an inspiration.
AHA!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1397 on: March 2, 2020, 12:12:56 pm »

Cos he's fucking shite ;D

It was moving towards him too so that helped his t-rex arms. Loved his blame the defenders act once he got his face up out of the pitch.

Worried Keane's criticism will amp up the pressure on the little gobshite. Not a word of real criticism before today on Sky. I don't want this comedy act to end!

Ancelotti has had the likes of Buffon, Neuer, Dida and Cech as his keepers, he will have known from day 1 this fella is shite.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1398 on: March 2, 2020, 12:27:59 pm »
Cos he's fucking shite ;D

It was moving towards him too so that helped his t-rex arms. Loved his blame the defenders act once he got his face up out of the pitch.

Ancelotti has had the likes of Buffon, Neuer, Dida and Cech as his keepers, he will have known from day 1 this fella is shite.

Yeah was wondering about that, as I know he usually blames someone else and looking again, he does have a go at them doesn't he, unbelievable!  ;D

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1399 on: March 2, 2020, 12:44:00 pm »
Not long before he dropped the clanger for the goal, he came for a cross or a corner and claimed a very simple ball in the air. He then goaded the United player next to him, or gestured to the crowd to gee them up, by sticking his tongue out like a fucking child to celebrate what he'd just done.

Honestly, I can't find a clip of it but it definitely happened. The fact that he's not very good is one thing, but he'd get so much less abuse if he wasn't such an arrogant dickhead.

Yep, I saw it, just embarrassing.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."