Author Topic: LFC vs Boro 3pm Sunday 21st May  (Read 1565 times)

Offline sowellred

• Anny Roader
  • Brainwashing the kids with Anfield delight
LFC vs Boro 3pm Sunday 21st May
« on: April 10, 2017, 11:24:52 am »
For those coming from London I just noticed some advance fares for Virgin trains have just been released for this day.
Yes, we are good enough.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: LFC vs Boro 3pm Sunday 21st May
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 01:27:38 pm »
Anyone got any idea on how long the "lap of appreciation" (or whatever it's called) after the Boro game will take?  I'm toying between getting the train from Euston or getting a supporter's coach from Reading.  Would just like to know how long we'll be in the ground after the game finishes at around 4:55pm.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 01:40:49 pm »
Anyone got any idea on how long the "lap of appreciation" (or whatever it's called) after the Boro game will take?  I'm toying between getting the train from Euston or getting a supporter's coach from Reading.  Would just like to know how long we'll be in the ground after the game finishes at around 4:55pm.

15-20 mins. The players usually go down the tunnel, put their tops on and collect kids etc...then do a lap.

Offline toonboy

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 11:21:07 am »
got a return ticket from milton keynes for £22, bargain

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 12:51:19 pm »
got a return ticket from milton keynes for £22, bargain
Same here, booked it on Monday...£21.10 each, staying over so back on the Monday.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.