Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3440334 times)

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32600 on: August 19, 2019, 01:13:40 pm »
Is that what female cricketers wear?

It’s where Thor is from right?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32601 on: August 19, 2019, 01:18:39 pm »
It’s where Thor is from right?

Well you’d be Thor too if a cricket ball hit you there.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32602 on: August 19, 2019, 01:30:23 pm »
Come on Wolves, do your job!

Its a four gone conclusion!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32603 on: August 19, 2019, 01:45:54 pm »
So would you if it was nearly dinner time and you seen Luke Shaw grinning at you

And Maguire licking his lips

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #32604 on: August 19, 2019, 01:56:27 pm »
And Maguire licking his lips

Luke Shaw's lips?

:o
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32605 on: August 19, 2019, 02:24:24 pm »

From the Manchester Evening News:
"The survey, which was commissioned by United, defines a 'fan' as an individual who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer the club was their favorite football team in the world."
"the term 'follower' was defined as someone who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer that United is a football team that they proactively follow in addition to their favorite football team. "

What they don't define is what constitutes "following". I mean, pretty much any fan of any other premier league is going to pay some attention to United's results - it's possible they'd all qualify as "followers".

Haha. What a cheeky way to inflate their numbers. Why not just ask which football team they support?  I’d be defined as a fan of teams in other leagues if they asked me that question, when I’m only a Liverpool fan.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still laughing my head off from reading in the paper this morning that Maguire and Lindelof are on a par with Bruce/Pallister and Ferdinand/Vidic...... After one fucking game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Still laughing my head off from reading in the paper this morning that Maguire and Lindelof are on a par with Bruce/Pallister
Come on, you can't see the similarity?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come on, you can't see the similarity?
Now you mention it Vidic had a turnip head as well [emoji848] maybe they are on to something then [emoji23]

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Still laughing my head off from reading in the paper this morning that Maguire and Lindelof are on a par with Bruce/Pallister and Ferdinand/Vidic...... After one fucking game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
They'll probably win tonight. At least one paper will talk them up as possible title contenders tomorrow if they do.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They'll probably win tonight. At least one paper will talk them up as possible title contenders tomorrow if they do.
Going to make it all the funnier when they crash and burn a couple of months in [emoji23]

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #32611 on: August 19, 2019, 09:53:20 pm »
World beaters, gonna win everything to stopped by Wolves.

Ah well.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32612 on: August 19, 2019, 09:54:56 pm »
This lot are properly not very good.

We’re talking Everton levels.

Absolutely nothing to worry about with them. Just bang average all round.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32613 on: August 19, 2019, 09:55:39 pm »
They lost at Wolves last season. Progress.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32614 on: August 19, 2019, 09:55:41 pm »
Big battle there for Europa League spots..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #32615 on: August 19, 2019, 09:56:30 pm »
Joint 6th
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32616 on: August 19, 2019, 09:57:18 pm »
So basically we thought we were going above Liverpool then Rashford let Pogba take the penalty
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32618 on: August 19, 2019, 09:59:18 pm »
Ahh, wheel nuts loosening.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Relax folks I've just checked redcafe and the consensus is they played well and did enough to win!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #32620 on: August 19, 2019, 10:05:33 pm »

:)

brilliant - just what I was seeing when I read that
first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32621 on: August 19, 2019, 10:10:11 pm »
All that money to get to the same level as Everton
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #32622 on: August 19, 2019, 10:11:54 pm »
Oh shit I didn’t even clock it was Pogba :lmao :lmao

That damn squid
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #32623 on: August 19, 2019, 10:12:58 pm »
If we had such a performance or City or even Spurs for that matter, would be lambasted. The difference in quality is staggering now. If their fans think they are back because they might have shaded Wolves in a visual perception test 51-49, they are in for a rude awakening soon.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #32624 on: August 19, 2019, 10:16:07 pm »
So Poggy has already cost them two points and it's 19 August  ;D Unluckeee...
Linudden.

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #32625 on: August 19, 2019, 10:17:01 pm »
Daniel James...while he might have won over some neutrals last weekend given the circumstances - manages two dives and a semi stomp and somehow stays on the pitch today. Blended right in ..

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32626 on: August 19, 2019, 10:18:18 pm »
So they dont have a designated penalty taker. Madness.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32627 on: August 19, 2019, 10:19:12 pm »

Worse, they have two haha

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32628 on: August 19, 2019, 10:22:01 pm »
Solskjaers face is morphing into Moyse’s face...

It wonderful...

You can start to see the pain being etched into it.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32629 on: August 19, 2019, 10:22:04 pm »
Worse, they have two haha

Such a bullshit policy to have. "Whoever fancies it can have it" errmmm what if both fancy it Ole?!

In reality, he just dare not tell Pogba he can't take penalties.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32630 on: August 19, 2019, 10:22:08 pm »

‘The sisters have taken a real shine to you....especially Mags’

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #32631 on: August 19, 2019, 10:25:09 pm »
Was it their fans singing a rendition of the Bobby song?
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32632 on: August 19, 2019, 10:26:17 pm »
He won’t park in the space reserved for the manager because he still sees fergie as the gaffer and he won’t designate a penalty taker because he’s scared of upsetting Pogba. They’ve got themselves a right little yes-man.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32633 on: August 19, 2019, 10:28:15 pm »
Was it their fans singing a rendition of the Bobby song?

Wolves. They've changed it to Raul Jimenez but pretty much kept every other word the same.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32634 on: August 19, 2019, 10:30:21 pm »
Lingard might need some time with the U23's with him being a young player and all.  Otherwise I'm not sure exactly what he does.  1 month in the last 12 with a goal or assist?

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32635 on: August 19, 2019, 10:33:53 pm »
Lingard might need some time with the U23's with him being a young player and all.  Otherwise I'm not sure exactly what he does.  1 month in the last 12 with a goal or assist?

You can’t drop the designated dancer. It’s the most vital role in the team.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #32636 on: August 19, 2019, 10:33:54 pm »
Such a bullshit policy to have. "Whoever fancies it can have it" errmmm what if both fancy it Ole?!

this is spot on
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32637 on: August 19, 2019, 10:34:26 pm »

Shocking coming from a PL manager, but then he's not really a PL manager. He's like an inexperienced version of Mark Hughes.
Hilariously out of his depth, put there as a buffer between the fans and the owners/Woodward.

The 'give him time' narrative is already in full swing while the Glazers continue to rinse them.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #32638 on: August 19, 2019, 10:34:46 pm »

Maker, taker, Barney, the United way.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #32639 on: August 19, 2019, 10:35:30 pm »
Wolves. They've changed it to Raul Jimenez but pretty much kept every other word the same.

Thanks mate
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018