Author Topic: David Squires - Football cartoonist  (Read 327582 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: David Squires - Football cartoonist
« Reply #1880 on: October 13, 2021, 01:01:48 pm »
Having a quick nose on that site, it wasn't the only one changed with another topic going from "Saudi Arabia - Barbaric, Evil and Medieval" to "Saudi Arabia".

:lmao

Amazing bit of sportswashing right there :lmao

The mods are already worried their forums are being monitored ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1881 on: October 13, 2021, 01:13:25 pm »
I fear every time this thread is bumped that something bad has happened to Squires

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1882 on: October 13, 2021, 01:18:05 pm »
Having a quick nose on that site, it wasn't the only one changed with another topic going from "Saudi Arabia - Barbaric, Evil and Medieval" to "Saudi Arabia".

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1883 on: October 13, 2021, 01:36:22 pm »

Makes sense I guess. The mods on that site might want to avoid an embassy invitation.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1884 on: October 13, 2021, 02:13:06 pm »

The levels footy fans will sink to once money is flashed. Satan must be laughing at the amount of souls he can nab if he takes a trip to the NE
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1885 on: October 13, 2021, 02:14:43 pm »
I fear every time this thread is bumped that something bad has happened to Squires

I'm just glad I'm not planning to fly to Dubai any time soon, you fly right down past Saudi Arabia, well within missile range.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1886 on: October 13, 2021, 02:28:39 pm »

:lmao Apparently most never found Squires funny anyway,won't be long before they descend to discussing how the conspiracies are everywhere and their noble freedom fighting against the 'cartel',like Abu Dhabi.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1887 on: October 13, 2021, 02:34:57 pm »
:lmao Apparently most never found Squires funny anyway,won't be long before they descend to discussing how the conspiracies are everywhere and their noble freedom fighting against the 'cartel',like Abu Dhabi.

Looking forward to Newcastle and City putting out a joint statement or some kind of banner across the home/away divide in the ground to show their mutual support in these tough times.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1888 on: October 13, 2021, 03:15:17 pm »
Looking forward to Newcastle and City putting out a joint statement or some kind of banner across the home/away divide in the ground to show their mutual support in these tough times.

Something like this?

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1889 on: October 13, 2021, 03:17:24 pm »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1890 on: October 13, 2021, 03:19:45 pm »

I'm looking forward to the [totally lacking self-awareness] whines from the Abu Dhabi Sportwashing FC fans when Saudi Arabia Sportwashing FC either outbid them for a player/manager or nick one off them.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1891 on: October 13, 2021, 03:51:27 pm »
I'm looking forward to the [totally lacking self-awareness] whines from the Abu Dhabi Sportwashing FC fans when Saudi Arabia Sportwashing FC either outbid them for a player/manager or nick one off them.

Not going to happen. Newcastle will outcompete them for something, and then they'll rage against thieving dippers and rags. They already have a full complement of insults and abusive terms for us and their local rivals, so that's where they'll turn in the event of any adversity, rather than drum up a new rivalry against their fellow oil sellouts.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1892 on: October 13, 2021, 03:51:49 pm »

I'd love it if the Saudis basically bought their entire first team squad.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1893 on: October 13, 2021, 06:20:25 pm »

Maybe we will see a second Football War....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1895 on: October 19, 2021, 12:16:27 pm »
Oleh papering over the cracks ;D

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #1896 on: October 19, 2021, 12:27:32 pm »
Steve Bruce in Groundhog Day  ;D
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1897 on: October 19, 2021, 12:49:48 pm »
Cracking that one.

Great mention of the doc as well.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1898 on: October 19, 2021, 12:49:48 pm »
Loving that Redknapp panel

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1899 on: October 19, 2021, 12:50:32 pm »
Squires really is a talent, nails it pretty much every week

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #1900 on: October 19, 2021, 02:58:00 pm »
Ruben Neves free-kick that was off-target until it went in off Targett  ;D

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1901 on: October 19, 2021, 03:33:36 pm »
The Jimmy Nail reference is deadly!

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1902 on: October 19, 2021, 03:37:22 pm »

The time on the clock - 3:00 years
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1903 on: October 19, 2021, 04:49:57 pm »
Ain't no doubt about that.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1904 on: October 19, 2021, 04:52:02 pm »
If Squires does happen to read RAWK, little suggestion that Gary Neville is ripe for being ripped apart next week, the "we want our own murderers" fucking utter hypocrite.

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
« Reply #1905 on: October 19, 2021, 06:15:00 pm »
As usual, apart from getting it spot on, the little details are superb.

Like the monumental size of Ant and Dec's foreheads  :wellin
The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1906 on: October 21, 2021, 02:23:59 pm »
"will you be fucking off today, Mr Bruce?" was my favourite.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1907 on: October 22, 2021, 02:56:22 am »
Was the person in the Ned Ryerson role meant to be somebody different or was it literally just the Groundhog Day scene with the addition of Bruce?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #1909 on: October 26, 2021, 11:34:23 am »
That Paul Scholes panel...

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #1910 on: October 26, 2021, 11:35:46 am »
Wow, possibly his best work  ;D
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1912 on: October 26, 2021, 11:37:40 am »
That Lowry picture :lmao and Maguire's massive head :lmao
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 11:40:42 am by redgriffin73 »

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #1913 on: October 26, 2021, 11:39:28 am »
That Lowry picture :lmao
That picture of everyone leaving the ground was posted in the match thread and someone commented it was like a Lowry painting. 

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1914 on: October 26, 2021, 11:40:36 am »

Lowry, mirrors, Ronaldo - loved it all :lmao
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1915 on: October 26, 2021, 11:44:19 am »
Ha ha
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1916 on: October 26, 2021, 11:45:10 am »
Smashing.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1917 on: October 26, 2021, 11:54:20 am »
Farkeface!!!

Gold.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1918 on: October 26, 2021, 12:13:25 pm »
Manchester United's strategic plan being a doodle of a rabbit on a napkin is actually very accurate.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1919 on: October 26, 2021, 12:28:37 pm »
Maguire outside the hall of mirrors  :lmao