Author Topic: Kids Tickets  (Read 1725 times)

Offline mrmclark

• Exchange Ban
  • Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Kids Tickets
« on: June 8, 2017, 12:32:21 am »

Evening

My son hates sitting in the Anfield Upper , but this was the only stand with kids tickets available last season.

This season we have all games so will qualify for the first sale, is there any other stands with kids tickets available ?

Offline GeorgeB

• Main Stander
Re: Kids Tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 8, 2017, 01:46:39 am »

Evening

My son hates sitting in the Anfield Upper , but this was the only stand with kids tickets available last season.

This season we have all games so will qualify for the first sale, is there any other stands with kids tickets available ?

Think you would need to buy your lad a young adult ticket if you were in another part of the ground, not certain on This though mate.

Offline mrmclark

• Exchange Ban
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #2 on: June 8, 2017, 07:20:13 am »

Thanks, hoping some would come up in the kop ?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #3 on: June 8, 2017, 07:37:27 am »

Thanks, hoping some would come up in the kop ?

I think they sell a certain amount on young adult tickets each match.
If you qualify for the first sale you should be able to get some in any stand.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #4 on: June 8, 2017, 07:38:48 am »
Think you would need to buy your lad a young adult ticket if you were in another part of the ground, not certain on This though mate.

Yes, young adult is the only option,  got these for my lad  ( age 11 ) for every game last season as they brought the option in, the 4 seasons before that i had to pay adult prices for him for every game ( £800+ for a kid !! ), young adult tickets are half the adult price so it helps a lot cash wise, still reckon they should do kids tickets though but no chance !  £££££
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: June 8, 2017, 08:21:52 am »
Young adult is aged 17 - 21 though.
Most likely kids tickets are in the upper annie for unrestricted views.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #6 on: June 8, 2017, 08:44:32 am »
Can young adults sit with an adult and child in the upper annie? My eldest lad is 17 now and can no longer have a kids ticket. Can I still get tickets in the family section with him and his younger brother?

I have asked the club but as of yet they haven't replied.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #7 on: June 8, 2017, 09:42:30 am »
Can young adults sit with an adult and child in the upper annie? My eldest lad is 17 now and can no longer have a kids ticket. Can I still get tickets in the family section with him and his younger brother?

Yeah I know of people that has done that in the past.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #8 on: June 8, 2017, 09:47:02 am »

You can have a ratio of 2 adults to 1 child in there and presumably one of those adults can be a young adult.

My lad is too old for a kids ticket next season so we'll either have to sit the other side of the upper anny and pay adult prices or move somewhere else. I like it up there though, good view and you get to meet Mighty Red.
Legacy fan

Offline mrmclark

• Exchange Ban
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #9 on: June 8, 2017, 10:36:11 am »

Thanks for the responses, my plans have gone out the window.  £9 to £24 is more than i wanted to pay but hey ho winning the league will help.

You can have 1 adult - 2 kids ratio in upper anfield worked out £48 + £9 kids ticket last year. 

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 8, 2017, 02:51:45 pm »

Thanks for the responses, my plans have gone out the window.  £9 to £24 is more than i wanted to pay but hey ho winning the league will help.

You can have 1 adult - 2 kids ratio in upper anfield worked out £48 + £9 kids ticket last year. 
  Don't forget that if you are lucky enough to get some KOP tickets then they are cheaper.  KOP202 was £74 for 1ad+2YA last season.