Author Topic: 1,000 GA tickets 'impacted' next season  (Read 9701 times)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 1,000 GA tickets 'impacted' next season
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2017, 06:38:42 pm »
Shame more use can't be made of the 100s of empty corporate seats I'm sick of seeing every game.
Should just put them out on a bid basis a day or 2 before the game if unsold. Highest bid 5pm the day before gets them. l would do some lesser games in hospitality if they did it like this

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2017, 06:48:29 pm »
Should just put them out on a bid basis a day or 2 before the game if unsold. Highest bid 5pm the day before gets them. l would do some lesser games in hospitality if they did it like this

That sounds like a really good idea, therefore we can all assume that's never gonna happen.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2017, 06:58:49 pm »

Really good idea, any way to fill the stadium. Far too many empty seats in the middle sections

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2017, 08:14:55 pm »
I think they're sold though aren't they, just corporates not bothering to turn up / stay in the bar.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2017, 11:40:26 am »
I think they're sold though aren't they, just corporates not bothering to turn up / stay in the bar.
tough to say.

All the matches say sold out, but I reckon that's LFC pulling them off the site to make them look in more demand than they are.

Last game of the season for example was sold out for ages - but then last month a load came up.
cyas

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2017, 07:10:50 pm »
The empty corporate seats are hospitality season tickets ie people not turning up and not bothering their arse to even give them away.The match day one off hospitality are nearly all sold for every game for example all match day hospitality is sold out for Arsenal but there will still be plenty of empty seats in the middle of the main stand.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2017, 03:09:09 pm »
Apparently they are building 800 extra seats in the curve where the kop/109 is currently?

People receiving letters? Or rumour bullshit?
cyas

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2017, 03:37:34 pm »
Where George and the Police Box are?  :-\ Not sure how they get a curve in there...
We are a team of one half.

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 02:58:05 pm »
Not quite 800 but the planning app confirms it
cyas

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 02:59:36 pm »
Apparently they are building 800 extra seats in the curve where the kop/109 is currently?

People receiving letters? Or rumour bullshit?

470 new Kop seats (although the overall capacity will still be lower). 
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2017, 05:08:58 pm »
Any images of the plans?

Can't work out how they will do that

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #51 on: March 3, 2017, 08:33:00 am »
So it begins. Losing my seat in the lower cent. Got to move

We recently updated you of our plans to improve Anfield’s provision for disabled supporters ahead of Season 2017-18, and can now confirm that these construction works do affect your current seat. We appreciate that this may come as a disappointment to you but hope you can understand the need for the increased provisions for disabled supporters at Anfield to meet the new Premier League guidelines.

You will have an opportunity to select a new seat and we want to reassure you that we will make every effort to provide you with a selection of ‘best available’ seats to choose from. However, because of the subsequent seat losses due to the construction works, we cannot guarantee an exact ‘like for like’ position.

How do I select my new seat?

You will have a dedicated online seat selection period to choose a new seat for the coming 2017-18 Season that will be available from 10am Thursday 9 March until 8am Monday 13 March.

To make your selection, click here during your selection period. Seats will be available in the following stands:

Lower Centenary
Main Stand Lower

All seats are subject to availability and allocated on a first come first serve basis.

Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to select your seat.

Can I sit somewhere else in the Stadium?

If you would rather choose a different location in the Stadium, you can do this during an alternative selection period that will take place once the initial seat move process is complete for all Season Ticket Holders affected by the construction works.

This seat selection period will be available from 10am Wednesday 15 March until 8am Friday 17 March.

To make your selection, click here during this selection period. Seats will be available in the following stands:

Upper Centenary
Kop
Main Stand Upper
Main Stand Lower

All seats are subject to availability and allocated on a first come first serve basis.

If the seat you select is more expensive than your current seat, we will refund you the difference for Season 2017-18.

Click here for full details of Season Ticket prices for Season 2017-18.

I sit alongside my friends/family – will I still be able to do this?
If the friends/family you sit with have also been affected by the construction works and you want to ensure you are able to select seats together, we recommend that prior to your specific seat selection period you use the ‘Friends and Family’ option online to link other Season Ticket Holders you wish to sit with. Click here to log in to ‘My Account’ and select ‘Friends & Family’ for further details on how do to this.

What happens next?
Once the seat selection periods are complete, you will be able to renew your Season Ticket for your new seat when the 2017-18 Season Ticket renewal period opens later this month. You will receive your 2017-18 Season Ticket renewal brochure for your new seat in due course, and full details will also be published on our website.

Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Full Q&As relating to the seat selection periods are available here. If there is any other information you require or you need assistance using our online services, then please contact us on +44 151 264 2500.

We look forward to welcoming you to Anfield for the 2017-18 Season.

Liverpool Football Club
Modify message

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #52 on: March 3, 2017, 11:46:48 am »
If the seat you select is more expensive than your current seat, we will refund you the difference for Season 2017-18.

That's a positive a least. Wouldn't have surprised me if they had tried to charge more if you moved somewhere 'better'

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #53 on: March 3, 2017, 01:21:34 pm »
So it begins. Losing my seat in the lower cent. Got to move

Whereabouts is that then? Row/block roughly? just wondered. 
I'd hate to be moved from my location as I have got to know so many around me.  :(

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #54 on: March 3, 2017, 04:19:00 pm »
I'd hate to be moved from my location as I have got to know so many around me.  :(
I hope block kp next to the kop isn't affected love it down there as I have an aisle seat
Kenny Godglish

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 3, 2017, 05:29:45 pm »

KN row 29

Lower cent

Gutted to be moved. Its a great spec right in line with the edge of the box. Aisle seat as well

But I get it. The club have to make Anfield more accessible.

I'm going to aim for a few rows closer to the pitch or in roughly the same place in the new Main Stand. But it's going to be a race on the 9th

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #56 on: March 3, 2017, 07:44:40 pm »

What's the atmosphere like round where you sit mate? I'd be happy to move from the centenary

I sat in a block in main stand two seasons ago, they all knew each other. Got my tickets in the ST exchange, one of them looked at me, tutted then said to the woman next to her "he's given up his seat again".. she acted like she owned the place!!

I hope they're nicer than those lot where you sit

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #57 on: March 3, 2017, 08:46:43 pm »
Most are boring in 105 round me, and don't sing! We are right behind the goal but few sing regularly. There are some of us who always do but few and far between sadly. Nice people round me but not supporters n my book. Most should be moved out of that are if I am honest so t can be a singing area for those who want to... but I accept that not every does.
Quite a lot of day trippers/match ticket holders too - though at times that is good as then sometimes I get supporters by me! :D

But which block is good consistently these days?!  :-\

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 3, 2017, 08:54:37 pm »
Most are boring in 105 round me, and don't sing! We are right behind the goal but few sing regularly. There are some of us who always do but few and far between sadly. Nice people round me but not supporters n my book. Most should be moved out of that are if I am honest so t can be a singing area for those who want to... but I accept that not every does.
Quite a lot of day trippers/match ticket holders too - though at times that is good as then sometimes I get supporters by me! :D

But which block is good consistently these days?!  :-\

306 is still mostly sound, went off when Mane scored last week
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #59 on: March 3, 2017, 09:08:45 pm »
I can barely hear them most of the time from my seat so wasn't sure. At times I can hear some singing but not always what it is - so our traditional songs are ok but often a friend wh sits higher up will comment on a new song and I haven't heard a thing :D

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #60 on: March 4, 2017, 01:59:44 am »

That's a very generous offer from the Club!  You'd think someone would proof read these letters before sending them out.

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #61 on: March 4, 2017, 06:27:57 am »
What's the link to next season's prices?
Are they being frozen?

Online John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: March 4, 2017, 09:21:31 am »
What's the link to next season's prices?
Are they being frozen?

Yeah they announced a two season freeze on prices last year
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 9, 2017, 10:34:45 am »
Well that was fucking shite.

Now stuck in KG

Offline AndoNagasaki

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • the devil makes good use for these hands of mine
« Reply #64 on: March 9, 2017, 12:22:30 pm »
Well that was fucking shite.

Now stuck in KG
What was the selection of seats on offer like?
the trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin I keep sliding off to the side

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 9, 2017, 12:42:36 pm »
What was the selection of seats on offer like?

Fuck all in Lower cent apart from KG and in the lower cent the choice was L1 or L10 with alternating seat rows

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2017, 02:00:47 pm »
I got a letter yesterday regarding my Season ticket that due to home dugout changes being made i'm going to be moved back a row from row 10 to row 11.

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2017, 04:11:14 pm »
Cowboys

It's not like we've only just built the fuxking thing....
cyas