Author Topic: Kelvin Etuhu jailed for 8 months  (Read 7923 times)

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kelvin Etuhu jailed for 8 months
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2011, 04:22:53 pm »

I meant I shouldn't laugh really as it's a serious incident and the lad's been sent to jail, but that is top quality punning at it's finest.

Offline LFCfan4Life

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2011, 04:31:24 pm »
Plank!

did you bother reading the fact the 3 twats waited outside for him and then followed him to his car before they got a good kicking

if it was unprovoked then fair enough he deserved all he got but ive seen stories of people doing far worse and getting less time just look at the story of people doing the same to PhiLFC#1's mate and getting away with it

for example barton got 6 months for beating the living daylights out of guys including a 16 year old and he was on bail at the time for hitting a team mate
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:39:50 pm by LFCfan4Life »
Two bulls, one old and one young, standing at the top of a field watching a herd of cows. The young one says, "hey let's run down and fuck one of them", and the older one says, "patience, let's walk down and fuck them all".

JUSTICE 4 THE 96.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2011, 04:54:20 pm »
I meant I shouldn't laugh really as it's a serious incident and the lad's been sent to jail, but that is top quality punning at it's finest.

I dont get the pun.........

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2011, 05:23:37 pm »
did you bother reading the fact the 3 twats waited outside for him and then followed him to his car before they got a good kicking

Did you watch the incident? It's pretty fucking sick to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXVgiWPBJtE&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dethuhu%2Bassault%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1

Offline KennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2011, 07:11:18 pm »
Not a hope is he doing 8 months for that,  if thats his first offense.

What will he actually serve?

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 07:24:33 pm »

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 08:56:54 pm »

if it was unprovoked then fair enough he deserved all he got but ive seen stories of people doing far worse and getting less time just look at the story of people doing the same to PhiLFC#1's mate and getting away with it

for example barton got 6 months for beating the living daylights out of guys including a 16 year old and he was on bail at the time for hitting a team mate
Not having a go, but I dont care if its 1 on 1 or 100 on 1. ANY twat who deams it acceptable to boot people in the head when they are already on the floor, deservers whatever the fuck the judge throws at them, and if you think thats wrong....well!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2011, 08:58:57 pm »
Eggs and bacon if he does the morning canteen shift.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2011, 09:03:16 pm »
Not having a go, but I dont care if its 1 on 1 or 100 on 1. ANY twat who deams it acceptable to boot people in the head when they are already on the floor, deservers whatever the fuck the judge throws at them, and if you think thats wrong....well!

Totally agree.

Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2011, 08:42:54 am »

At the most  a years suspended sentence. Being a footballer is a major help, but even the man on the street wouldn't be in danger of going inside for what he did if its a first offense.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2011, 08:48:27 am »
Really? In what context did you think that was taught in schools? :P

Good pun all the same. Top pun mate.

Sounds like a bastard, that Etuhu. Glad to learn he's been "released from his contract".

the other side of the story I heard was that Etuhu tried to walk away from an earlier brawl inside the club and this guys and his mates banged on the windows of his car as he tried to drive away etc and he lost it after being abused all night, I agree with him flooring the guy but he kicked while he was down and out and that is wrong and I think that's where the longer jail time comes from, if someone is KO you should walk away, people who kick heads in etc when a person is on the floor are sick.