Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 582000 times)

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3160 on: August 30, 2016, 12:23:04 pm »
It's something I've thought about before and I think I probably would just to avoid the hassle of the bulk sales. You're not guaranteed 19 seats full stop if your internet goes down or you get a long wait time, let alone 19 in the Kop.

It was something I was talking to a few people about on Saturday.  Half said they would and half said they wouldn't.  Someone also said take it and then just sell it back on the exchange.

What you don't enjoy the thrill of the 2 bulk sales??? It's the biggest buzz I get all year 😂

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3161 on: August 30, 2016, 12:24:11 pm »
What you don't enjoy the thrill of the 2 bulk sales??? It's the biggest buzz I get all year 😂

It's something my heart can probably live without, to be honest! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3162 on: August 30, 2016, 09:18:11 pm »
It's something my heart can probably live without, to be honest! ;D

Supporting this club is hard on the heart at times let alone having to deal with bulk sales to watch said heart attack inducing club :)
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3163 on: August 31, 2016, 09:58:45 am »
The club is making more money, but they should really have sold more regular season tickets.. Loads of people bought the Hospitality-ones and believed it would be straightforward to sell-on and cherry pick games. 3-4000 pounds and a commitment of 3 years; not too promising when the Leicester-game is being offered widely at “discounted”prices..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #3164 on: August 31, 2016, 12:46:31 pm »
It would depend a bit about the seats lower main stand next to the kop yes £40 a game and it's guaranteed ticket and atmosphere would be okay other end sat next to the away fans all season not so sure, but with the bulk sales your relying on good luck, worst case 19 tickets in the AR at £48 per game or even missing out on the Cat A requirements.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #3165 on: September 4, 2016, 01:04:52 pm »
Just checked mine and my lads place on the list, dropped down 1997 places to 11.010/11011, after being on it just over 11 years.

@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3166 on: September 4, 2016, 08:28:11 pm »
If people with all home games on there membership cards would they take up a season ticket?

You are almost guaranteed to get kop tickets with 19 home games and I imagine you won't get offered a kop season ticket so would you be willing to sit in the other stands?
I sure would, as much as I love being in the kop it's not always easy taking time off work to get tickets.
One of these days I'm going to miss out when we are short staffed or busy.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3167 on: September 5, 2016, 09:09:16 am »
Down to 16,000.

Will only be 95 when I get mine now

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3168 on: September 5, 2016, 12:41:47 pm »
1509 end is in sight hopefully!

Surprised they updated as quickly as they did to be honest

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3169 on: September 6, 2016, 05:41:18 am »
3511 on the season ticket waiting list
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3170 on: September 6, 2016, 09:47:56 am »
If people with all home games on there membership cards would they take up a season ticket?

You are almost guaranteed to get kop tickets with 19 home games and I imagine you won't get offered a kop season ticket so would you be willing to sit in the other stands?

It's a tough one this is.
There's 4 of us together this season. Got Kop tickets as well thankfully. All on 19+ homes.

3 are on the Season Ticket list. 1 lad who is getting closer. 2 miles away from getting close. Me not even on the list.

The one getting closer would be nuts to turn it down but then he'd also be there on his own and us 3 somewhere else. He'd not even be in the same stand.

Cup games only it would be.

Difficult one.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #3171 on: September 6, 2016, 04:24:40 pm »
Just checked mine and my lads place on the list, dropped down 1997 places to 11.010/11011, after being on it just over 11 years.

So here we have it, does anybody think that the club may have increased the number of corporate tickets than they originally anticipated due to teh climb down over ticket prices, almost trying to recoup some of that lost revenue perhaps?

It seems odd that an extra 8500 seats yields an extra 2000 tickets, yet we have all moved down the list less than 2000 places, so again not even taking into account those 100 or so that have been cropping up each season have suddenly dried up, and all those on the list have tken their option up of a new ST?    Serious bullshit going on here with this.  It feels like numbers have been fudged in all of this.   I have moved 1999 places which suggests  that all of the first 2000 bar 1 have took up the offer??????????????
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3172 on: September 6, 2016, 04:42:23 pm »
I'm about 4550 on the list, dropped about 4000 places since I paid my fiver, went on in 04 I think it was. 50 this year, so might get one by time I retire.

From 02 to 10 was using someone else's seasie til I had to stop due to having kids
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3173 on: September 6, 2016, 05:26:12 pm »
So here we have it, does anybody think that the club may have increased the number of corporate tickets than they originally anticipated due to teh climb down over ticket prices, almost trying to recoup some of that lost revenue perhaps?

It seems odd that an extra 8500 seats yields an extra 2000 tickets, yet we have all moved down the list less than 2000 places, so again not even taking into account those 100 or so that have been cropping up each season have suddenly dried up, and all those on the list have tken their option up of a new ST?    Serious bullshit going on here with this.  It feels like numbers have been fudged in all of this.   I have moved 1999 places which suggests  that all of the first 2000 bar 1 have took up the offer??????????????

Probably. That's my feeling on it.
I've asked if Harinder can maybe shed some light when he did the original numbers:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=326024.new#new

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #3174 on: September 6, 2016, 05:53:49 pm »
Jesus Christ just read what Harinder did with his analysis of the ticketing a phenomenal effort by him.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3175 on: September 8, 2016, 07:17:06 am »
I'm about 4550 on the list, dropped about 4000 places since I paid my fiver, went on in 04 I think it was. 50 this year, so might get one by time I retire.

From 02 to 10 was using someone else's seasie til I had to stop due to having kids

I went on in 04, I'm 22,419 cos they fucked mine up. Honestly don't see the point.

Offline Tetti

• RAWK Agony Aunt. Has a thing for gay singers...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • When you walk....
« Reply #3176 on: September 9, 2016, 12:13:13 pm »
Seems like 1997 is the magic number as I went down by that amount too. Under 5,000 on the waiting list now
Never give up

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3177 on: September 9, 2016, 12:28:29 pm »
But I'm special.   I went down 1998.   :rollseyes

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #3178 on: September 19, 2016, 12:08:34 am »
Seems like 1997 is the magic number as I went down by that amount too. Under 5,000 on the waiting list now

That's crazy to have to wait that long to get a season ticket.  Well worth it though if you ever get the opportunity!  If I lived in the area and had that chance that's what I'd be going for too.

Good luck and best wishes man!

Offline jaycc

• Main Stander
  • Rafa
« Reply #3179 on: September 25, 2016, 01:10:00 pm »
I've moved to 901.  20 bloody years has to be over soon
John Barnes

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3180 on: September 26, 2016, 06:14:01 pm »
I went on in 04, I'm 22,419 cos they fucked mine up. Honestly don't see the point.

Mine's much the same, went on in 04 and am now just under 17,940. I've got a mate who put his daughter on she's only 10 & she's higher up the list than I am ffs!

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #3181 on: September 27, 2016, 03:55:11 am »
Mine's much the same, went on in 04 and am now just under 17,940. I've got a mate who put his daughter on she's only 10 & she's higher up the list than I am ffs!

Crazy stuff   :o

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3182 on: September 27, 2016, 10:37:36 am »
Crazy stuff   :o
I think they have increased the corporates and maybe by more than first stated.
Last year they said that they were aiming for around 12% of the new capacity for corporates, they also said that they used to sell "around" 4000 corporates per game. So according to their figures there should be around 2500 more if you believe last years figure to be 4000 (my suspicion is that it was higher)
They also said that they wanted to concentrate as much corporate as possible into the new stand (obviously they would keep the existing corporate facilities in the Upper Centenary)
I think the middle tier consists of The Dugout - Anny Rd and Kop, Premium lounge (Anny Rd and Kop) and the Exec lounge in the middle of the middle tier.
They also have the 1892 lounge which looks like main stand lower and then all the match packages in the Beat lounge.
I thought that with the upgrade, they'd stop the packages that either offer crap seats and/or stop the offsite packages (that also had crap seats).
They are still offering the Reds Bar which is wing seats in the Kemlyn, as well as the No 7 and 8 lounges which are also Kemlyn wing seats. There is also the Boot Room which is upper Anny. So for most if not all games there are 3 lounges of corps in the Kemlyn and one in upper Anny.
Also for some games - Mancs as an example which has packages at the Hilton, Titanic and Isla Gladstone (Upper Anny) and the Sandon (Lower Anny).
The offsites were not on offer at the start of the season but have recently crept up and I expect to see more if the season goes well.
If anyone can put a guess around these numbers I'd be interested, but its pretty clear that the club will shift as much corporate as it possibly can.
In a way the lower level stuff is more profitable - £180 for a £50 ticket, and a bowl of Chilli and programme thrown in. Cash bar and relatively few staff needed compared to the fine dining with free ale.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3183 on: September 29, 2016, 09:38:08 pm »
When you get a season ticket how do you but on line? Have you got to register , or do you get a password wig the ST? Just been looking and their is a form to fill in and then they email you a customer number. If you had a ST then the number on it would be the customer number wouldn't it?

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #3184 on: September 30, 2016, 09:13:47 am »
When you get a season ticket how do you but on line? Have you got to register , or do you get a password wig the ST? Just been looking and their is a form to fill in and then they email you a customer number. If you had a ST then the number on it would be the customer number wouldn't it?

I used my existing membership login - the club just added my ST to that account
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3185 on: October 4, 2016, 11:19:58 am »
I used my existing membership login - the club just added my ST to that account

Sorted it thanks.  The website never fails to confuse me , not hard though.

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3186 on: October 17, 2016, 03:55:05 pm »
i started 4825 in feb 2013 (when i paid the £5)
currently 2318

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3187 on: June 16, 2017, 09:32:34 am »
The list has been updated from what I can tell, I've gone down 1,997 places.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3188 on: June 16, 2017, 10:26:46 am »
haha it has as well

wonder why the sudden shift?

i'm now within sight - unexpected surprise

Offline smiffo

• Kemlynite
  • i love to see the lasses with their red scarves on
« Reply #3189 on: June 16, 2017, 01:15:39 pm »
Not sure it's sudden. I was down to 510 after last season's release and still am today.

Thought I was in for one after reading that this morning!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3190 on: June 16, 2017, 01:26:33 pm »
Not sure it's sudden. I was down to 510 after last season's release and still am today.

That makes it even more strange as I dropped about 2000 last season after the new main stand and have dropped another 1900 or so this week sometime

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3191 on: June 16, 2017, 01:42:52 pm »
Nope. Not moved. Still in the low 800s on exactly the same number as last summer.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3192 on: June 16, 2017, 01:43:13 pm »
19k + originally went on it around 2003 but of course they lost the place when they asked for £5

Joke

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #3193 on: June 16, 2017, 01:44:57 pm »

Nope. Not moved. Still in the low 800s on exactly the same number as last summer.

Maybe you two haven't moved because you're about to be offered one. Would make sense if others have dropped by 1900 places. Enjoy your nervous weekends.
Long live the King

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3194 on: June 16, 2017, 02:19:17 pm »
Wonder if they've removed duplicates or hospitality season ticket holders?!

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3195 on: June 16, 2017, 10:35:16 pm »

Mine hasn't moved since August last year - still in the 16,000's...
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #3196 on: June 17, 2017, 07:48:11 am »
The list has been updated from what I can tell, I've gone down 1,997 places.

Think that was from before last season, i went down that many when they released the Main Stand ones.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3197 on: June 19, 2017, 08:12:29 pm »
I was 2318 when I checked last week on 15thJune and was exactly the same when I checked on 29 August 2016.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3198 on: June 19, 2017, 09:03:04 pm »
I was 2318 when I checked last week on 15thJune and was exactly the same when I checked on 29 August 2016.

That's mad. I'm sure Steve Graves from TAW said he'd been offered one this summer.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
  • The Glory round Anfield Road!
« Reply #3199 on: June 20, 2017, 12:26:46 am »
I've got my season ticket but not came of the list and still same position I was in last August.