Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 104624 times)

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #760 on: January 3, 2023, 12:27:28 am »
Yeah they can but also ned to download there pass before you can forward
Nice one mate

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #761 on: January 3, 2023, 11:48:06 am »
Hi, does this system apply for ST holders ? 

I’ve just looked at this for Wolves in FA Cup and it only gives a forward option to the FF list
if you return to LFC for them to re-sell do you keep credit ?

Will there be an option to distribute for the FA cup? I can only see forward currently.

My mate owns his ticket but he’s bringing his two kids and I want to send my ticket and another to him for Saturday.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #762 on: January 3, 2023, 12:17:45 pm »
I have forwarded my lads FA cup ticket and I'm not sure if I should have distributed it? Does he keep the credit regardless?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #763 on: January 3, 2023, 01:58:38 pm »
I have forwarded my lads FA cup ticket and I'm not sure if I should have distributed it? Does he keep the credit regardless?

Yes retain credits for cup games

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #764 on: January 3, 2023, 03:28:14 pm »
Option to distribute became available just so everyone knows. Distributed to my mate no problem. ACS tickets.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #765 on: January 3, 2023, 03:35:09 pm »
My wife is a member and has a ticket to Wolves on Saturday but can no longer make it due to a hen do (priorities eh).

Tried to forward on to my brother in law who was a member last season but stopped going. I got him to delete his old expired membership from his Iphone, sign up to the general NFC pass and download it which seemed to have worked.

But when trying to forward the ticket from the wife's account it's saying maximum quantity reached for my brother in law's account despite knowing for a fact he doesn't have a ticket allocated. So frustrating.

Any ideas? Assuming it's an issue with the general admission NFC pass getting crossed wires with his old membership but his apple wallet looks absolutely fine and he's followed the guide on how to do it...  :butt

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: January 3, 2023, 03:42:23 pm »
you can't give cup tickets back

It's a bit shit that. Clearly people have only bought Wolves for the credit and have no intention of going, yet they won't face the same consequences as people that pass on league games.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #767 on: January 4, 2023, 09:04:06 pm »
Hi all, newbie here. After a bit of advice if anybody can help. Me and the family are away this weekend, and can’t go to the match on Sat night. Got 3 tickets sat together and trying to distribute to a friend from work. My son and wife are members and have the distribute and forward options available to them. I’m a season ticket holder, but only have the forward option (no distribute) anybody any ideas why please?

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #768 on: January 4, 2023, 09:18:59 pm »
Hi all, newbie here. After a bit of advice if anybody can help. Me and the family are away this weekend, and can’t go to the match on Sat night. Got 3 tickets sat together and trying to distribute to a friend from work. My son and wife are members and have the distribute and forward options available to them. I’m a season ticket holder, but only have the forward option (no distribute) anybody any ideas why please?

To be honest its anyones guess, not sure if distribute is available to any ST holders or maybe some, seems to be random who gets it, best get them to create a free account and forward to them

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #769 on: January 5, 2023, 08:27:38 am »
I'm a STH and only ever have Forward but it works ok.

Someone on here said the other day it is due to the credit and who that goes to?
We are a team of one half.

Online Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #770 on: January 5, 2023, 02:12:12 pm »
Thanks for the info chaps. I’ll do what you said walterwhite 🙂

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #771 on: January 5, 2023, 07:28:19 pm »
My wife is a member and has a ticket to Wolves on Saturday but can no longer make it due to a hen do (priorities eh).

Tried to forward on to my brother in law who was a member last season but stopped going. I got him to delete his old expired membership from his Iphone, sign up to the general NFC pass and download it which seemed to have worked.

But when trying to forward the ticket from the wife's account it's saying maximum quantity reached for my brother in law's account despite knowing for a fact he doesn't have a ticket allocated. So frustrating.

Any ideas? Assuming it's an issue with the general admission NFC pass getting crossed wires with his old membership but his apple wallet looks absolutely fine and he's followed the guide on how to do it...  :butt

Im 99% certain they havent physically downloaded the general nfc pass to their phone. Thats the exact message you get when it hasnt been downloaded to the phone.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: January 7, 2023, 11:59:21 am »
Trying to forward my ticket to a mate so he can take his lad. I’ve already got my mate on friends and family but he has his own ticket already. Any idea if i can forward him this second ticket and he’ll be able to scan both of them in?
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: January 7, 2023, 12:55:08 pm »
Trying to forward my ticket to a mate so he can take his lad. I’ve already got my mate on friends and family but he has his own ticket already. Any idea if i can forward him this second ticket and he’ll be able to scan both of them in?

You can't forward a ticket to an account that already has a ticket

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: January 28, 2023, 07:11:13 am »
Anyone know when the option to forward a ticket for Everton is available? Option is still greyed out for me currently (I’ve a ST).

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: January 28, 2023, 07:38:20 am »

Just get the kid to create a supporter ID and add you to the friends and family list.
Your mate can the download the NFC pass to his own phone then you can forward the ticket to the new account

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #776 on: January 28, 2023, 09:00:42 am »
Anyone know when the option to forward a ticket for Everton is available? Option is still greyed out for me currently (I’ve a ST).

Usually in the week before the game.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: January 28, 2023, 04:09:24 pm »
Usually in the week before the game.

👍

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #778 on: January 31, 2023, 01:42:01 pm »
Looks like Everton can be forwarded now

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: February 3, 2023, 03:11:30 pm »
Trying to add a new F & F via the back door route as closed for season
Ticket user creates a new Supporter ID, upload NFC then add the Supporter ID of the one forwarding a ticket, not accepting it, doesn't allow new F & F additions, the supporter trying to be added is a STH, not sure if that has any bearing on situation rather than a Member being added

Any thoughts please what I'm doing wrong? much appreciated

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #780 on: February 3, 2023, 06:38:54 pm »
Trying to add a new F & F via the back door route as closed for season
Ticket user creates a new Supporter ID, upload NFC then add the Supporter ID of the one forwarding a ticket, not accepting it, doesn't allow new F & F additions, the supporter trying to be added is a STH, not sure if that has any bearing on situation rather than a Member being added

Any thoughts please what I'm doing wrong? much appreciated

what issue is it that you are running into the f&f add button is not there?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: February 7, 2023, 04:02:09 pm »
OK so if you had already distributed Wolves game and that person can't go and I now want to go can they transfer it back to me!

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: February 7, 2023, 04:05:47 pm »
OK so if you had already distributed Wolves game and that person can't go and I now want to go can they transfer it back to me!

probably

Would depend if you distributed or forwarded I guess. If you forwarded then the other person owns the ticket, so they would have to forward/distribute it back to you. If you distributed you should be able to recall it.

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: February 8, 2023, 12:22:11 pm »
what issue is it that you are running into the f&f add button is not there?

Finally got into my mates account to take a look..new Supporter ID created but... there's No add button on the F & F...so he can't link to me...I thought this back door route worked people were intimating on here..seems not...F & F remains closed 🤷‍♂️
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #784 on: February 8, 2023, 12:29:20 pm »
Finally got into my mates account to take a look..new Supporter ID created but... there's No add button on the F & F...so he can't link to me...I thought this back door route worked people were intimating on here..seems not...F & F remains closed 🤷‍♂️
Is the newly created account less than 2 weeks old?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: February 8, 2023, 12:50:21 pm »
Is the newly created account less than 2 weeks old?

I believe so yes

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #786 on: February 8, 2023, 01:16:46 pm »
I believe so yes
Thats really weird then as I know of quite a few others that have definitely got around the issue by creating a new account
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #787 on: February 8, 2023, 05:44:00 pm »
Thats really weird then as I know of quite a few others that have definitely got around the issue by creating a new account

I believe so yes

There should be a "manage my friends & family" link and you can add new ones from in there. It appears at the top after clicking manage.

Does manage not appear? It definitely stays there for two weeks.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2023, 11:51:20 pm by SnowGoon »
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #788 on: February 9, 2023, 08:46:26 am »
I also notice the add friends and family is gone from my free account but it's months old and the button had been there from the beginning, so maybe they have actually got the 2 weeks thing working now, maybe your account was outside the 2 weeks or the dev messed it up turning on the new feature.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #789 on: February 15, 2023, 09:28:52 am »
I just went to forward a Real ticket to a mate who’s on my FF list, and received this “additional information”:

“Supporters are advised that they MUST purchase their ticket(s) at the Price Type(s) relevant to the age of each supporter in their booking, as recorded in the Personal Details section of their My Account.
Supporters must select the relevant Price Type(s) from the dropdown box e.g. a supporter aged 65 and over should select Over 65.
We will be contacting those supporters who purchase concessionary tickets who have not yet completed Fan Update.
We will cancel tickets for supporters who do not complete Fan Update when requested to do so.”

This is a ticket from my dad’s ST account, and he’s 65+, which is a cheaper ST rate than an adult ST. Up to now this season, forwarding tickets to FF in a different age bracket (eg 65+ to adult) has been no issue. But now this. I recall reading somewhere that forwarding tickets to FF members in a different price band would be addressed sometime during the season, and I guess that time has come. But, based on the above information, when trying to forward a ticket, I’m not really sure what this means for myself (as the sender, on behalf of my dad) or the receiver. The fan update info confuses me. Does anyone have an idea about this? Thanks

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #790 on: February 15, 2023, 01:05:38 pm »
I just went to forward a Real ticket to a mate who’s on my FF list, and received this “additional information”:

“Supporters are advised that they MUST purchase their ticket(s) at the Price Type(s) relevant to the age of each supporter in their booking, as recorded in the Personal Details section of their My Account.
Supporters must select the relevant Price Type(s) from the dropdown box e.g. a supporter aged 65 and over should select Over 65.
We will be contacting those supporters who purchase concessionary tickets who have not yet completed Fan Update.
We will cancel tickets for supporters who do not complete Fan Update when requested to do so.”

This is a ticket from my dad’s ST account, and he’s 65+, which is a cheaper ST rate than an adult ST. Up to now this season, forwarding tickets to FF in a different age bracket (eg 65+ to adult) has been no issue. But now this. I recall reading somewhere that forwarding tickets to FF members in a different price band would be addressed sometime during the season, and I guess that time has come. But, based on the above information, when trying to forward a ticket, I’m not really sure what this means for myself (as the sender, on behalf of my dad) or the receiver. The fan update info confuses me. Does anyone have an idea about this? Thanks
Can't really answer your question but this will soon affect me as I will be 65 next year  but my wife is 57 . In the event that we can't get to the odd match we forward our tix to the lads of a fella who sits next to us (both over 18) but presumably if what you have experienced is correct then I won't be able to forward my ticket once I'm 65 to anyone under that age .   I would hope they would introduce a system where you or the receiver can pay the difference if they are in a different age category.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: February 15, 2023, 01:28:20 pm »
Can't really answer your question but this will soon affect me as I will be 65 next year  but my wife is 57 . In the event that we can't get to the odd match we forward our tix to the lads of a fella who sits next to us (both over 18) but presumably if what you have experienced is correct then I won't be able to forward my ticket once I'm 65 to anyone under that age .   I would hope they would introduce a system where you or the receiver can pay the difference if they are in a different age category.

That was suppposed to be introduced this season. It was on site that it would be implemented, and the operators on live chat confirmed it. It didn't take too long before they binned it off.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #792 on: February 15, 2023, 05:15:01 pm »
That was suppposed to be introduced this season. It was on site that it would be implemented, and the operators on live chat confirmed it. It didn't take too long before they binned it off.

It was transferring adults to childrens accounts for Everton.

Also buying tickets isn't working as it was. You used to be able to buy a young adults ticket for a child account, this looks like it has stopped

This is going to be a right mess as it's often impossible to get 2 at a time, for example an adult and a child, so you could often get 1 adult and then a few hours/days later a nearby one for the child, but pay young adults price. A bit more expensive but at least you could both go, now you must buy under 16s at childrens price, but you can't get a child's one unless an adult one is purchased at the same time.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #793 on: February 15, 2023, 06:06:37 pm »
Thinking about it, they are probably allowing forwarding from full price to concessionary price, but not the other way.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: February 20, 2023, 04:22:07 pm »
Woke up this morning feeling like crap.

Never having done this what's the score with forwarding my ticket to my mate, should I not be any better tomorrow

Also who gets the credit does he, or does it stay with me. Thought I'd read for autocup the original purchaser keeps the credit

Also do I forward it or distribute it

Any help greatly appreciated

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: February 20, 2023, 04:24:53 pm »
Fairly sure the transferring of credits only applies to league games. I don't buy cup games so that may be wrong.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #796 on: February 20, 2023, 04:34:59 pm »
Fairly sure the transferring of credits only applies to league games. I don't buy cup games so that may be wrong.

Cheers that's my concern not sure what the rules are

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #797 on: February 22, 2023, 06:53:46 pm »
Rare appearance from me in this thread but managed to get 2 tickets for the Wolves game in the week of the original game (whilst in Naples for the Away game). Now I can go, they can't but they only had me on FnF and my ticket can be distributed and theres can't. The person wanting their ticket can't add to FnF nor can I (the other ticket is in a diff stand to mine but it by their kids ticket).

Any idea why this ticket can't be distributed considering it was re-arranged as I thought all tickets for a re-arranged game could be distributed. Tried to message the club got no response. Any idea howe I can send this ticket to them?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #798 on: February 22, 2023, 07:13:48 pm »
Rare appearance from me in this thread but managed to get 2 tickets for the Wolves game in the week of the original game (whilst in Naples for the Away game). Now I can go, they can't but they only had me on FnF and my ticket can be distributed and theres can't. The person wanting their ticket can't add to FnF nor can I (the other ticket is in a diff stand to mine but it by their kids ticket).

Any idea why this ticket can't be distributed considering it was re-arranged as I thought all tickets for a re-arranged game could be distributed. Tried to message the club got no response. Any idea howe I can send this ticket to them?

You can only distribute if you are 13+

You could set up a new (free) account for someone else (family member, pet, etc) and add the ticket holder and receiver as f&f, you have the 2 weeks to add on new accounts. Then download the general admission nfc pass (to receive the ticket), forward the ticket to the burner account and then finally forward again to the new person.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #799 on: February 23, 2023, 03:24:23 pm »
it is letting me transfer my sons season ticket seat for utd to an adult mate. ive done this previously but seen above about issues so just clarifying its still ok??