Author Topic: Match Preview: UCL Final Real Madrid v Liverpool [26 May 2018, KO 19:45 GMT]  (Read 292755 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
I have absolutely no doubt that we can go toe to toe with them but I’m in agreement here that if we get overawed by the spectacle of the occcssion that could bite us in the arse. I remember both City and Roma starting better than us in the first legs before we took control, however both of those games were at Anfield. In the League cup final against City a couple of years ago we also looked nervous and edgy to start. I’m trying to remember how we started in the Europa league final against Seville but I don’t think the start mattered in that game because we should have been 3-0 up going in to half time. Obviously, in the second half we self destructed.

This is something Klopp has probably been working on with them over these 2 weeks. They need to just go out and play their game and not get too overwhelmed by the occasion.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. This is going to be key for Klopp. To get his players in the right mindset. To make sure we aren't overwhelmed by the occasion, because they most certainly won't be.

Offline slimbo

• Kopite

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. This is going to be key for Klopp. To get his players in the right mindset. To make sure we aren't overwhelmed by the occasion, because they most certainly won't be.

They may not be overwhelmed by the occasion, but hopefully feeling totally overwhelmed by half time at 4-0 down.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
5 MORE SLEEPS.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline hansenite

• Main Stander
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:08:19 am by hansenite »

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
Shit, it's getting more real the closer we get.

Have my first genuine nerves this morning.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
There's a bit of talk about the Europa League final of 2016 and perhaps something similar happening. Let's put it to bed once and for all. IT WON'T HAPPEN.

The reason is...rest. It's that simple. People who understand our team should know this by now.

Let's take a look at the run-in to the final. For starters, we had to play the final 3 days after the last game of the season, which was an away game against a team who loves nothing than kicking the shit out of opposing teams.

More importantly, the amount of games we had to play during April and May without rest lead to the second half collapse.

April 2016

Sat 2nd Tottenham Hotspur H 1 - 1
Thu 7th  Borussia Dortmund A 1 - 1
Sun 10th  Stoke City H 4 - 1
Thu 14th  Borussia Dortmund H 4 - 3
Sun 17th  Bournemouth A 1 - 2
Wed 20th  Everton H 4 - 0
Sat 23rd  Newcastle United H 2 - 2
Thu 28th  Villarreal A 1 – 0

May 2016

Sun 1st Swansea City A 3 - 1
Thu 5th  Villarreal H 3 - 0
Sun 8th  Watford H 2 - 0
Wed 11th  Chelsea H 1 - 1
Sun 15th  West Brom A 1 - 1
Wed 18th  Sevilla H 1 - 3

To put that into context. It would be like playing back to back world cups with only 3 days rest between them and expecting the same intensity at the very end.

If we had 2 week's rest before the Seville match we would have won, no doubt. Which would have put us in the champions league and playing Real Madrid in the final last year instead of this year. Which would probably have lead to them putting up a bit more of a fight compared to this Saturday, when we're going to absolutely smash the arrogant, mercenary, government supported, overrated c*nts.

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
Great OP and wonderful previews by many. It really feels like something special is brewing up. The tactical analysis, the atmosphere brewing is wonderful.

As we head to Kiev it seems the there is something in the air, you cannot express it but you can only feel it. In the air there is blowing a war cry it seems as if from far away but getting nearer. From the western horizon there is a Red Storm coming to Kiev. In the arena will arrive a group of lads, young and strong, led by a freakish general and an army of supporters behind them with fiery hearts and the hunger to conquer Europe. To win is to know that there will be songs written about this day and legends in tales far away will be retold many a times in front of the fire.

Madrid will go in as the favourites. They are a colossus striding the continent. That suits us, we will prefer it that way. We will go with our multitude of flags but singing the same song as a team. They will come with one flag but each star singing his own song. That is where the battle will be fought. We are a team, we sing from the same sheet and each player picks the tune from where the last one left it off. We do not aspire to do Mozart and build the tempo up. We are heavy metal, we start with a Guitar riff and a roll of drums. We create music which makes the heart go thump thump and makes you roll back in its aggression.

Madrid will not have faced any team like us before, Klopp will ensure that. There are pressing teams and then there is Liverpool. Madrid cannot press us from the front, Benzema and Ronaldo are legendary figures but waning in strength. We are the in prime of our youth. Wijnaldum, Hendo, Firmino, Mane will weave patterns in Midfield that they simply cannot chase. If we cannot be closed down high up the pitch then the only way to stop us is a low midfield block and a co-ordinated defence. Madrid has players singing different songs on the pitch, so they will be bust trying to catch each other play rather than ours.

Salah and Mane will occupy their defenders and Gini will run in from deep. Can they catch them with aging legs and waning strength? Will Kroos and Casemiro be on the same tune? Will they lose Firmino in the crowd of reds? All this makes for a great game. Make no mistake, each of their players are battle scarred and carry the spoils of many a battle. Wise and experienced they are. Fools would we be to ignore their strengths. We do not fight one on one in this game or in any game. we fight as a unit. We will lose the 1-1 battles many a times in the day but we will win the 2nd ball or the 3rd or the 4th. We will not give up. We will run till we have no breaths left and a heart to show for it at the end.

Liverpool under Klopp is a force of nature at times. When we start our drum roll, teams are hit by a red storm the likes of which they have not experienced. There is no escaping that storm, every big match we will create and have created such a storm. It will happen again in Keiv, a Red Blizzard and we hope on a scale never before seen. We have to tell our lad not to lose their heads and start singing different songs when the storm starts. If we sing together we will win. There is a 12 player on the pitch after all who will orchestrate the songs.

We will never stop chasing the ball, we want to chase it. We are most dangerous when we snatch it suddenly. We do not create a symphony with the ball. We disrupt Madrid playing their fancy tune, we jump in uninvited with jarring sounds and screech of metal. We thrive on chaos and prosper in disarray. Their organized defensive army is not the best we have faced. We have faced better and carve them like knife through butter. We will suffer losses but we are relentless in our attack. We will pick ourselves off and drive the next spear at the heart of their defence. Madrid have a fight on their hands the likes of which they have not faced before.

They opponents are fierce in their attack with led by wily men (Ronaldo and Benzema), old on body but not in spirit. They will carry memories of battle and bodies left on the battlefield defeated in their wake. They will come to Kiev hoping to drive at our fortress guarded by Karius. They will face a battle fierce not with soldiers putting up walls in our own fortress (Penalty Box) but a battle in the field 40 yards out. They will want to go at our our leader in defence Big Djik and Dejan but there will be a surprise. To reach him they will have to first do battle against our midfield of Hendo, Milly and Gini along with the wingers. We do not defend and put up walls. They know better than any other team to break down siege walls. We defend by attacking Ronaldo 40 yards out. We defend by picking Benzema's pocket 30 yards out. Our lads will be nipping at their heels, prodding them and teasing them with blocks. They will toil and tire to reach the walls but we do not do walls.

We do our defending in the wide open spaces. Spaces where a loss of ball for Madrid will result in a cavalry charge at their goal and we have some fast horses. If they do breach our midfield and move to the heart of defense, they will kind a keeper closing down spaces faster than they open. They will find a colossus in Big Djik to hammer them into submission for every header and dribble. Our defense once maligned is now quite fearsome. Yes we do get breached sometimes but that is because we do not defend ever by putting up walls. We always defend to create a attack. We are the only team doing that and thus I say, beware Madrid. We lure you in to score and we will fly out of the traps faster then you can turn with the ball. Can they run back quickly enough? After 20 mins their Legends will start to doubt if they can throw bodies forward at will.

The Madrid infantry in midfield is quick, well drilled and will aid in their attacking forays. Our lads will not attack them just from the front. We will have our best champions behind them waiting to sneak up behind and steal the ball. Each champion as deadly as any in the world today. The Madrid midfield that we have looked up to with awe so far will suddenly have difficulty finding spaces and passes. They will be caught between defending their fortress or to stay in support of their fallen comrades. We will run swift and fast as arrows at the heart of their defence.  Their midfield is great at finding spaces inspite of what we do and they will break out of these skirmishes and launch counter attacks. Then we will be evenly matched. Ronaldo up against Trent. But Trent will not fight 1-1 with him, he will fight with a wily Milly at his back ready to pounce and tackle. Robbo has come from the streets, he is a battler we trust in. Every time he comes against a legend, it usually ends with an handshake of mutual admiration. The lad is making a name for himself and it is only 6 months that he has stepped in the big game. In front of him would be Mane in open spaces and he can turn and drive at the Madrid fortress before they can say Que.

So with that we know how Klopp will set his armies to defend. The lads will not put up walls but will pounce and bite every time the balls is with them. Sometimes we will face their legends inside our fortress and concede. NO shame in that as we only pick ourselves up for the next foray forward. Roll on the drums and raise the Bugle in the stands for our lads will go to battle again.

In attack, we have a triumvirate of knights as fast as horses. Sometimes they even do apologize for humiliating their opponents in battle. They are men who hold their head high on the battles. They pick out their friends in the melee and pass them the ball. They play their music in chaos, their rhythm is not waltz but chaotic. They sometimes miss beats and are out of tune. When they play in tune, then they can create a tango which makes opponents swoon on the ground or be stunned in inaction.Watch our for one or 2 of lads to join in a run to their fortress with no reason but to capture the sight of goal posts. If there is a free ball hanging around these guys love to put them in the net. We love doing that as opponents never know which one is running towards goal with touristy interest. It is organized chaos by our freakish genius general.

Every move will be orchestrated with songs, drums and war cries by the tribes from Scouse land. They have faced many opponents but none like the 12 man who will rain down fire and blood from above. When our tribe sings, it is a thing of beauty and magic. it floats down from above to reassure our lads that we have their backs. It says to them to rise and strike at their opponents when the last vestiges of strength  have left their sinews. it cries tears when our lads jump for joy and it utters a war cry when our lads are felled unfairly. It is a different tribe, a tribe proud of the history and which knows not how to bow in defeat. We fall, we pick ourselves up, we pick our spears up and continue till we fall for the last time.

We are going to Kiev, to play and we go singing, dancing, shouting, boisterous and fierce, snarling and biting (Suarez took it too literally). We are a pack of warriors like hungry wolves, young and strong, waiting to trap the victim in its jaws. Madrid are in decline, an aging team, men who have achieved it all and in a arena on their farewell. It will be a long hard battle. Boys against Men. Experience v/s Energy. Guile v/s Pace. Skill v/s Strength. The battle for Kiev will not be forgotten easily irrespective of the outcome.  My money is on the young lads. On Trent and Robinson. On Mane, Salah and Firmino. On Big Djik and Dejan. On Gini, Milly and Hendo. Lads fighting for glory on a hungry belly. Lads who have nothing to lose. Lad who stand to write themselves in the history books.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:30:15 pm by mercurial »
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
As we head to Kiev it seems the there is something in the air..........

Wow, well done.....very passionate.
#JFT97

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
There's a bit of talk about the Europa League final of 2016 and perhaps something similar happening. Let's put it to bed once and for all. IT WON'T HAPPEN.

The reason is...rest. It's that simple. People who understand our team should know this by now.

Let's take a look at the run-in to the final. For starters, we had to play the final 3 days after the last game of the season, which was an away game against a team who loves nothing than kicking the shit out of opposing teams.

More importantly, the amount of games we had to play during April and May without rest lead to the second half collapse.

April 2016

Sat 2nd Tottenham Hotspur H 1 - 1
Thu 7th  Borussia Dortmund A 1 - 1
Sun 10th  Stoke City H 4 - 1
Thu 14th  Borussia Dortmund H 4 - 3
Sun 17th  Bournemouth A 1 - 2
Wed 20th  Everton H 4 - 0
Sat 23rd  Newcastle United H 2 - 2
Thu 28th  Villarreal A 1 – 0

May 2016

Sun 1st Swansea City A 3 - 1
Thu 5th  Villarreal H 3 - 0
Sun 8th  Watford H 2 - 0
Wed 11th  Chelsea H 1 - 1
Sun 15th  West Brom A 1 - 1
Wed 18th  Sevilla H 1 - 3

To put that into context. It would be like playing back to back world cups with only 3 days rest between them and expecting the same intensity at the very end.

If we had 2 week's rest before the Seville match we would have won, no doubt. Which would have put us in the champions league and playing Real Madrid in the final last year instead of this year. Which would probably have lead to them putting up a bit more of a fight compared to this Saturday, when we're going to absolutely smash the arrogant, mercenary, government supported, overrated c*nts.

Except that's not really true. 

Klopp rested his starting team for that away game against WBA, so they had 7 days to recover and prepare for the final.  An extra week would have made little difference from a tiredness point of view at this point in the season so that's a non factor.  You can't really say it was lack of preparation either as we bossed the 1st half about as much as they bossed the 2nd.

We just weren't good enough, accept it. 

There's been plenty of signs in games that we are still vulnerable to this happening to us in 2nd halves, particularly late on. 

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ampu_NNUxnY

I'm taken back to 1995, my birthday, the day my youngest daughter was born and later that day I watched us beat the mancs 2-0. When I eventually got home (obviously went straight to see my daughter and her mother) I watched the sky coverage and they ended the show with this tune.

It's been a special song for me ever since and I'll be listening to this in the run up to the final, hopefully afterwards it will have the same power.

"There's a murmur in the air
And I can't hear it
There's a magic atmosphere
Oh, yes, you know it's true
There's a love that's everywhere
And I can feel it
I can feel it"

(Before people say anything, yes I was present at the birth, yes I cut the cord and yes she is a massive Liverpool fan that will be Anfield for the screening with me, what a day, Redknapp with the first and og Bruce. )
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan

Klopp rested his starting team for that away game against WBA, so they had 7 days to recover and prepare for the final.  An extra week would have made little difference from a tiredness point of view at this point in the season so that's a non factor.  You can't really say it was lack of preparation either as we bossed the 1st half about as much as they bossed the 2nd.

There's been plenty of signs in games that we are still vulnerable to this happening to us in 2nd halves, particularly late on. 

We are quite substantially better now though than we were in the Europa Cup final with better players in key positions and with a much higher level of confidence and formed system of play. It is going to be a tremendous match and if we play to our potential, Real Madrid is going to have the fight of their lives...

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
We'll be 5-0 up at half time, game will finish 5-4.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
Nah there's some truth in what he says. Of course Klopp rotated back then, but there was still European football needing to be secured after a gargantuan season. That was a hell of a lot tougher on the legs than this campaign. Klopp played 52 games after he came in, in 215 days, that's roughly a game every four days. And that includes two international breaks.

Liverpool have focused on the CL for a very long time this season, pretty much ever since the quarters started. That team must have been knackered, this team should really be ready to shine as they haven't played nearly as much football.

It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan

We were good enough though. 14 games in the last 46 days was always going to take it's toll. It's not just the players that need a rest.

The signs of what happened in the second half are becoming fewer and fewer as the seasons go on. They usually coincide with an intense period of games. I can't remember any time this season where we collapsed in the second half and lost the game.

Anyway, as the big massive red fan that you are. You've got to accept, knowing what we know about our own team and their team this season, it that we're going to fucking destroy them.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Emre training with the squad apparently!

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Emre training with the squad apparently!

Good option for Final although he’s leaving.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
There is a press conference with our Egyptian king and Klopp today after training at 1pm should be on lfc youtube channel   
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 12:20:21 pm by scousemas »

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

He is  ;D

Live here: https://www.facebook.com/LiverpoolFC/

Can’t get this to play - anyone else having trouble?

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can’t get this to play - anyone else having trouble?

I had to refresh a couple of times. Not a FB person, so I keep getting nags off them to join every time I refresh  ::)

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
We were good enough though. 14 games in the last 46 days was always going to take it's toll. It's not just the players that need a rest.

The signs of what happened in the second half are becoming fewer and fewer as the seasons go on. They usually coincide with an intense period of games. I can't remember any time this season where we collapsed in the second half and lost the game.

Anyway, as the big massive red fan that you are. You've got to accept, knowing what we know about our own team and their team this season, it that we're going to fucking destroy them.

No, it hasn't cost us in the way it did in that game but we are obviously a much better team now.  There have been signs though against City in the league, Roma in the CL and going further back earlier in the season away to Sevilla or even at the start of the season against Watford.  My biggest concern is in-game management, negative football, anti football, time wasting call it what you like but we should be using this at critical times to help avoid fatigue in the 2nd half of games, but we don't.  For me our 2nd half performances have much more to do with the intensity of the game we play and less to do with fixture pile up or end of season fatigue.  After all both teams are at the end of their season and similarly fatigued.  How many games did we play to win in 05? 

Of course, we all hope that.  ;D

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There is a press conference with our Egyptian king and Klopp today after training

There's a programme about Salah on channel 4 tomorrow night  at 10 i think.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
There's a programme about Salah on channel 4 tomorrow night  at 10 i think.

A footballing fairy tale. I bet no touch kane is very envious. Mo's boots are even in a museum this week.   

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I had to refresh a couple of times. Not a FB person, so I keep getting nags off them to join every time I refresh  ::)

Cheers- got it working on computer, not phone

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army

Na. He should be getting himself ready for his Serie A challenge.

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

For the first time in ages, Klopp might have a minor selection headache in terms of the bench. Assuming Emre and Lallana are fit enough, I'd probably go Migs, Clyne, Klavan, Moreno, Can, Lallana and Solanke, but he might go with Ings ahead of Solanke or Moreno.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Redmen Tv video on training today at Anfield.

Can is training.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L1j7ULfHDOY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/L1j7ULfHDOY</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan

Tend to agree. Despite Klopp's arrival we were still very inconsistent and had little experience in European games.

I would say since Klopp has got us to top 4 in the past 2 seasons the team can get over the line almost and our in game management is better (not perfect) so this side is nothing like that one that lost in 2016 in terms on mentality, personnel and coaching.

Dare I say it but Real Madrid knew their opponents quite well (Atleti twice and Juventus) and adapted to playing them. If we assert our game on them it gives them more headaches. If we let them dictate the game and slow it down I suspect they could strangle it and take their chances with individual brilliance.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Emre and Lallana on the bench would be absolutely massive even if they're not match fit.

Offline wordroam

• Anny Roader
I have absolutely no doubt that we can go toe to toe with them but I’m in agreement here that if we get overawed by the spectacle of the occcssion that could bite us in the arse. I remember both City and Roma starting better than us in the first legs before we took control, however both of those games were at Anfield. In the League cup final against City a couple of years ago we also looked nervous and edgy to start. I’m trying to remember how we started in the Europa league final against Seville but I don’t think the start mattered in that game because we should have been 3-0 up going in to half time. Obviously, in the second half we self destructed.

This is something Klopp has probably been working on with them over these 2 weeks. They need to just go out and play their game and not get too overwhelmed by the occasion.

I think maybe you're underestimating this squad. There are a couple of really young guys but they are are ridiculously brave. As for the team as a whole there is bags of experience and character, the coolest defender this side of the Milky Way, and a wild wild trip getting here.

We thrive on not doing normal and that has got us this far.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
Emre and Lallana on the bench would be absolutely massive even if they're not match fit.

Especially with the possibility of extra time. We fade at the end of 90 minutes so extra time would really push our starting eleven too far.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Everyone knows who will start if the 11 guys are fit, but what would the bench then be?

Mignolet
Clyne
Klavan
Moreno
Can
Lallana
Solanke or Ings

Wonder who'd get the final slot there. I don't fancy Ings on such an occasion at all, whereas Solanke at least has the physique to come in and disturb them.
Linudden.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Presser ..Sadio & Dejan first up, 13:17 in.   ..then Jürgen at 42:44 in..

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DVWQZ32hXEM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DVWQZ32hXEM</a>

Mane: "Honestly, personally I don't know the word pressure. Football is my job. I always try to enjoy it. It's not important to put yourself under pressure. The main man all the time, is the team. The collective is more important."

Jürgen: "It’s an advantage to be more experienced, but you can level it with desire, preparation, work rate and that’s what I love about football"

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 02:07:15 pm by The Final Third »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
some absolutely stupid questions

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
What a waste of everyone's time. Ridiculous questions that offered no insight. "would you prefer to win the UCL or the World Cup". yer what ?
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What a waste of everyone's time. Ridiculous questions that offered no insight. "would you prefer to win the UCL or the World Cup". yer what ?
Ridiculous. Even the rest of the journos laughed.