Author Topic: If NESV dont act...  (Read 48801 times)

Offline Ikki.Fenikkusu

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: If NESV dont act...
« Reply #320 on: December 30, 2010, 12:46:21 am »
do you think nesv might have already written this season off ? and rather than sack Roy and pay him comp for being sacked so soon after a takeover, they'd rather sack him at end of season and have a fresh start the same way shitty avoided sacking hughes untill a easy run of games was coming up so that the new guy can settle in without having the fans on his back as soon as

Apparently there is a clause in Roy's contract where the new owners can remove him. I think that would be the cheap alternative.

Offline masterbaker

• kneads a good rise.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me
« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2010, 12:47:56 am »
if nesv dont act we will be in relegation battle, 3 points off 18 place and with players that havent the stomach for a fight like that, and with hodgson history of relegating expensive squads, JUST PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER HE'S IN THE CROSSHAIRS!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:49:27 am by masterbaker »

Offline Hus

• Main Stander
« Reply #322 on: December 30, 2010, 12:49:56 am »
I'm just worried about how much influence Purslow still has with the owners.according to Tomkins, Cecil has been sprouting shite to John henry.

Not really a surprise to be honest, that comment from Werner re Rafa's away record in the live phone in show said it all.  They have been purslowed

Offline lainey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2010, 12:49:59 am »
There's no way back for him after having a pop at the fans - can't help but think he's played that card to engineer his swift departure and get his payoff, he's already said he won't do the decent thing and resign.

i think he's been doing this for weeks now

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: December 30, 2010, 12:50:57 am »
Any One is better philosophy is not not good enough. We should not be negative. We must be positive.

Focus. What do you want? NESV to choose the manager for you?

Get behind Rafa. We have unfinished business to attend to.

I agree.

Offline Hus

• Main Stander
« Reply #325 on: December 30, 2010, 12:51:13 am »
Apparently there is a clause in Roy's contract where the new owners can remove him. I think that would be the cheap alternative.

I thought that was only for 28 days post takeover, those were the rumours anyways and if true has long expired

Offline Raz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: December 30, 2010, 12:53:28 am »
Has he been sacked yet?
He then starts trying to punch the ghost and starts telling it to fuck off

Offline Franky

• Do you remember me? Clueless kneejerk who should not be confused with the decent poster on here called Frank. Alienated from the sheep and won't lick John Henry's arse
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: December 30, 2010, 12:53:30 am »
Not really a surprise to be honest, that comment from Werner re Rafa's away record in the live phone in show said it all.  They have been purslowed
Funny that eh.... ? no one seemed to be bothered about this... and it's not about Rafa.

On one hand, they pretend to have limited knowledge to make a decision about Roy's dismissal.

On the other hand, they're experts, when it's to criticise Rafa's away record and last years results.

They're hiding behind Roy's incompetence, but not for very long....

As Tomkins mentioned tonight, Roy has crossed a line with his comments about the support and the Kop, they'd have to take action, otherwise I'm afraid they will lose all their credibility.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #328 on: December 30, 2010, 01:00:35 am »
From the times:

Last night, the dissatisfaction that has bubbled beneath the surface at Anfield all season was given public voice. As Wolverhampton Wanderers added a new level of humiliation to an already embarrassing season, the Kop sang: “Hodgson for England”.
That is shocking enough in itself. Nowhere in football has the relationship between manager and fans been turned into such a fetish as at Liverpool.
Bill Shankly created a emotional link between the Boot Room and the terraces that has sometimes been strained — by Graeme Souness regime — but never broken. Last night it was severed.
Hodgson inherited a dysfunctional club but was bequeathed a core of talent in Steven Gerrard. Fernando Torres and Pepe Reina that Mick McCarthy would kill for. The former Fulham manager was presented as the man who would get the best out of the squad. Instead it got worse.
John Henry and New England Sports Ventures, the new owners, have been beyond reproach since arriving at Anfield. Henry admits he knows little about football and is learning the game. His has been a patient and sensible approach aimed at bringing stability.
However, patience is not always rewarded. Hodgson is alienating players, staff members talk disparagingly about his methods and attitude and now the supporters have crossed a line that not long ago would have been unimaginable.
Kenny Dalglish, who advised against employing Hodgson, must be seething with frustration. A manager with four English titles to his credit, he is little more than an ornament at Anfield. The Kop bawled for him last night and they are right. He has the charisma and knowledge to bring stability and purpose to a club that lack both. At least in the short term.
Anfield has just emerged from a period of civil war and cannot afford another. Henry needs to listen and act now . Otherwise things will spiral out of control on and off the pitch.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #329 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:12 am »
...I'm waiting

(to be repeated ad nausiem until satisfied)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline bclfc

• Legacy Fan
  • I think my F5 has gone weird
    • The Who Boys
« Reply #330 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:20 am »
My sons first game at Anfield tonight.  such shame. roy please resign with dignity :wave :wave

My condolences... bring him again next year when we might actually have some footie on display.   :-[
"If people trust and love you, you will never walk alone." - Philippos

Quote from: shanklyboy on April  3, 2006, 12:04:44 AM

IF YOU'RE EVER SKINT ROMAN
          WE'VE GOT 5 EUROS

Offline masterbaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:57 am »
From the times:

Last night, the dissatisfaction that has bubbled beneath the surface at Anfield all season was given public voice. As Wolverhampton Wanderers added a new level of humiliation to an already embarrassing season, the Kop sang: “Hodgson for England”.
That is shocking enough in itself. Nowhere in football has the relationship between manager and fans been turned into such a fetish as at Liverpool.
Bill Shankly created a emotional link between the Boot Room and the terraces that has sometimes been strained — by Graeme Souness regime — but never broken. Last night it was severed.
Hodgson inherited a dysfunctional club but was bequeathed a core of talent in Steven Gerrard. Fernando Torres and Pepe Reina that Mick McCarthy would kill for. The former Fulham manager was presented as the man who would get the best out of the squad. Instead it got worse.
John Henry and New England Sports Ventures, the new owners, have been beyond reproach since arriving at Anfield. Henry admits he knows little about football and is learning the game. His has been a patient and sensible approach aimed at bringing stability.
However, patience is not always rewarded. Hodgson is alienating players, staff members talk disparagingly about his methods and attitude and now the supporters have crossed a line that not long ago would have been unimaginable.
Kenny Dalglish, who advised against employing Hodgson, must be seething with frustration. A manager with four English titles to his credit, he is little more than an ornament at Anfield. The Kop bawled for him last night and they are right. He has the charisma and knowledge to bring stability and purpose to a club that lack both. At least in the short term.
Anfield has just emerged from a period of civil war and cannot afford another. Henry needs to listen and act now . Otherwise things will spiral out of control on and off the pitch.

who's wrote it?

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2010, 01:03:30 am »
From the times:

Is that Barrett?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: December 30, 2010, 01:03:38 am »
From the times:

Which Journalist please (can't afford a sub, wouldn't anyway)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline McFan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #334 on: December 30, 2010, 01:03:39 am »
Rafa always spoke about the team doing it's best to win every game. He spoke about quality, focus, mentality. Roy's crossing his fingers that City don't beat us 6-0 and calling Northampton a formidable opponent.

Owen Coyle tonight: "I'm looking to pick them up, get a smile on their face, and go to Anfield on the front foot and look to try and win a very difficult game." Great mentality.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: December 30, 2010, 01:04:43 am »
Rafa always spoke about the team doing it's best to win every game. He spoke about quality, focus, mentality. Roy's crossing his fingers that City don't beat us 6-0 and calling Northampton a formidable opponent.

Owen Coyle tonight: "I'm looking to pick them up, get a smile on their face, and go to Anfield on the front foot and look to try and win a very difficult game." Great mentality.

Oh, shit, Bolton.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2010, 01:04:48 am »

ha yeah, difficult yeah hahaha

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2010, 01:04:59 am »
Sorry dont know who wrote the article. copy and paste from other forum.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2010, 01:06:17 am »
NESV I think are just waiting on finding the right man for the CE and the manager position. They acted quickly in the US over management, I just think they are taking longer here because they don't know football.
That said, fuck him off now and stick Kenny in charge. Don't listen to Purslow either.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline brussels sprout

• Fucking Beaut.
  • Kopite
« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2010, 01:09:14 am »
From the times:

Was this Kay, Evans or someone else. Sure wasn't fuckin Barclay.
A bastion of invincibility

Offline burtreynolds

• Main Stander
« Reply #340 on: December 30, 2010, 01:11:51 am »
After such comments about the supporters he must leave.
Deeply insulted

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: December 30, 2010, 01:11:56 am »
If the form of last season had continued under the then manager it would be a very difficult & emotional call. However, I don't see anyway this man will do what I've craved for many years and its a simple in-game change of tactic, the correct sub at an appropriate time, a move to thwart the opposition manager. Roy couldn't thwart my empty bottle of fuckin bud.
I'm off for another, just not sure whose gonna open it.

Offline marcus50bucks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: December 30, 2010, 01:15:09 am »
Tony Evans wrote that article lads.

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2010, 01:15:37 am »
There's absolutely no way that Hodgson can remain now. His position is totally untenable.
I used to subscribe to the theory that every loss, every shit performance by the team was one step closer to Hodgson being shown the door.

That game, should be the door hitting his arse on the way out.

I've been pretty much happy with NESV since they took over, but they have to do something now as that was an absolutely awful result.
There is no excuses whatsoever that would shift the blame away from the manager.
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #344 on: December 30, 2010, 01:17:09 am »
The man has to go.

A vile little leech. The comments he made about the supporters are disgusting. Liverpool fans have always been accepting of players or managers even if they don't quite meet the standards if they are respectful of the club, respectful of its history, respectful of its fans, and give 100% effort.

This vile, odious man, this 'Little Englander', he is none of these. He has lowered expectation, dragged the club into depths of despair, claimed he can do no more to prevent it, and seems to not give a damn about LFC's stature or history.

Tonight, he went and capped it all by shitting on the fans.

He can fuck off, and anyone who tries to defend him with bollocks about 'The Liverpool Way' can fuck off.  This isn't the Liverpool Way either. Why should it defend those who cannot uphold it? Fuck that. He should go first thing in the fucking morning and let's be done with this shit era.

Because at the moment, this isn't the club I love.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: December 30, 2010, 01:17:10 am »
Don't think chanting for Rafa is going to help NESV make the decision. They will prob think we are irrational fools due to them being brainwashed already. Rafa isn't coming back anyway so forget that dream.

Just keep all your focus on getting Roy out.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2010, 01:18:15 am »
Was this Kay, Evans or someone else. Sure wasn't fuckin Barclay.

If Barclay were to be believed, we'd be feeling the benefits of Hodgson round about now.

But obviously he's not to be believed, and we are seeing no benefits at all.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2010, 01:21:33 am »

That made me simultaneously laugh and cry.
Cannot wait for Cecil, Roy, and 2010 to fuck off.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2010, 01:22:55 am »
OK, I'm so much against KK being the next manager - that shouldn't wouldn't couldn't happen. Full stop. But I'm now wondering why he can't complete the season on a very, very important proviso of being temporary.

Oh and for all the knobs that said "fuck off Roy" in September, you're still wrong for that.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2010, 01:25:44 am »
But I'm now wondering why he can't complete the season on a very, very important proviso of being temporary.
Why make two managerial appointments when you only need to make one?
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline OohCampione

• RAWK Scribbler
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Convert
« Reply #350 on: December 30, 2010, 01:25:47 am »
OK, I'm so much against KK being the next manager - that shouldn't wouldn't couldn't happen. Full stop. But I'm now wondering why he can't complete the season on a very, very important proviso of being temporary.

Oh and for all the knobs that said "fuck off Roy" in September, you're still wrong for that.

What about the ones who said it in July?
Quote from: Peter Griffin, Yesterday
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert."

Offline OohCampione

• RAWK Scribbler
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Convert
« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2010, 01:26:29 am »

Maybe because the right man isn't available at the moment
Quote from: Peter Griffin, Yesterday
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #352 on: December 30, 2010, 01:29:01 am »
From the times:

Who the fuck wrote that?

thats brilliant
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2010, 01:29:59 am »
I'm sure we will attract a top manager when we are fucking relegated by this twat.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: December 30, 2010, 01:33:44 am »
Who the fuck wrote that?

thats brilliant

Tony Evans.

Offline masterbaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: December 30, 2010, 01:33:56 am »
If Barclay were to be believed, we'd be feeling the benefits of Hodgson round about now.

hodgson will take us all the way to the blue square before barclay turns on him, he is roys cheer leader in the british media and for some reasons the other writers/bullshit bollocks spouters in his peer group class him as a great writer, i think he's a bald, ugly, shite writing, utter, patrick stewart looking, deluded twat myself...but each to their i suppose

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #356 on: December 30, 2010, 01:34:17 am »
Bolton and then Blackburn away

Fuck me we could be in real relegation trouble.

If we ever talk about this its around september and wer'e kneejerking after weve had a bad start, but no. We are near half way. Oh fuck me
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline masterbaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: December 30, 2010, 01:39:47 am »
Bolton and then Blackburn away

Fuck me we could be in real relegation trouble.

If we ever talk about this its around september and wer'e kneejerking after weve had a bad start, but no. We are near half way. Oh fuck me

as Roy himself says, there is no magic wand!

i think most of us knew then this guy is a fucking relic sent from wishbone ashs road crew to destroy us
im usually a half glass full guy but if this hodgson stays we will be in a relegation battle!

and the scary thing is, if that does happen, i dont think we got the players for a proper fight

Offline Priapus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #358 on: December 30, 2010, 01:41:51 am »
Purslow you useless banker. How and why did Roy get the job, a quick glance at his CV would tell you he was and is not up to the job.

FOR NOW!

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #359 on: December 30, 2010, 01:42:19 am »

I dug up that worm Barclays twitter  'Yes, Tuess and others, Roy is the man for the job. You'll see the difference by mid-December.'  ....Funny how he as been offline for over10 hours, I can't wait to hearwhat bollocks he will say next