Author Topic: If NESV dont act...  (Read 48791 times)

Offline singaporekopred

• Main Stander
Re: If NESV dont act...
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2010, 11:03:02 pm »
john henry and tom werner's reputation are now at stake

Offline ScouseGirl

• culé
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JJoanneuk is a ScouseGirl
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2010, 11:03:07 pm »
My worry is NESV will look more at any compensation package for Roy and decide its easier to leave him in , I fully expect to be renewing my season ticket for the Championship next season, the atmosphere at tonight Game was awful.

I dont Hate anyone and Think Mr Hodgson  is probably a very nice man, however I do feel he does not get us at all , The Players also need to sort themselves out, no heart at all ,
R.I.P Ray Osbourne AKA Shanklyboy, A Man I have never met but will remember in my prayers.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2010, 11:03:42 pm »
NESV have had the goodwill of the fans up to now. If they want to keep it they will sack Hodgson tonight.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2010, 11:03:47 pm »
Tick fucking tock, Roy.

Get in the back while I fetch my shotgun.

If they don't act now, after the worst 90 minutes I have ever seen at Anfield, with open dissent in our stands, then we have dud owners
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2010, 11:04:15 pm »
He's even worse than Souness.

Don't compare him to Souness, Souness's managerial record before, durring and after Liverpool is far better than Hodgsons. Souey also gave Robbie Fowler his big break.
Justice for the 96!

Offline rouge nell

• Main Stander
  • It´s always the money, always.
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2010, 11:04:21 pm »
If they don't act then I will question why the fuck they even bought us

agreed, i'm no Bill Gates but even i can see this investment is going down the shitpipe ,pronto.
Suarez kicked me in the knee

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2010, 11:04:36 pm »
I am not Hodgsons fan but the reaction from the crowd tonight did not help the players at all. I've never understood the abuse different staff receive as I don't see how it can help. The booing of Babel's sub, gets all the players nervy. The singing of Hodgson for England and Dalglish is not helping the players. The cheers when Konchesky went off, that's really going to help support the team. I was there tonight and it was not pleasant to watch, and it certainly wasnt pleasant to listen to. I know I will get stick for this but it's how I feel, I will never ever behave like that supporting LFC. That is certainly not how my ancestors behaved and not what I believed was the Liverpool way.

So we're to blame for the result are we? We were doing just great for the first 65 minutes until the anti-Hodgson chants started werent we? How about the other 17 games we've played this season where no chanting took place?

Hound him out. The longer we stay silent, the longer this nightmare continues.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline AnnieRoad(Un)Faithful

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Olivavu
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2010, 11:05:02 pm »
Great post mate. Could not have said it better myself.

Who? Me?
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2010, 11:05:09 pm »
john henry and tom werner's reputation are now at stake

Dyou know what , I think you may have a point here.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline jimmyred2010

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2010, 11:05:12 pm »
No excuses now.

Roy comes forward after every victory about how unlucky we were etc etc ... He has to stand up and be counted for, hes not right for the club, the fans dont like him and hes not proving himself.

I dont normally come out and make bold statements, but after watching the performance today, its an embarrassment, to come to anfield and not play for the shirt. GO.

Please leave Roy, do us the favour.

Offline AnnieRoad(Un)Faithful

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Olivavu
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2010, 11:05:39 pm »
Don't compare him to Souness, Souness's managerial record before, durring and after Liverpool is far better than Hodgsons. Souey also gave Robbie Fowler his big break.

Souness was awful for us, whatever anyone says.

But Hodgson has surpassed that dire state. And comfortably.
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:05 pm »
Not going well for Roy, he can't even steady the ship.  This just gives more ammo to the Rafia
'Rafia' is just pathetic.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:27 pm »
Until tonight he at least had "home form" to fall back on. We now seem to have lost that. I don't think the 18 day lay off has helped a team that is as vulnerable as ours. But that does not excuse the horrible approach and the seeming ease with which Wolves stifled us.

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:42 pm »
It's difficult to see a way back now for him.
xerxes is the king of the understatements.

H4E

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:49 pm »
i hate roy as much as i do the cancers.

Sorry to say it but I agree.I think my hate is more for Roy to be honest because I hav to watch his shit performances an listen to his pathetic excuses and shite time after time tips it over the edge for me.I was calling for kenny away at Stoke and got shot down by some soft c*nt who argued we should give him time...well I hope u choke on ur words!soft bastard.get him OUT ffs!
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:53 pm »
I am not Hodgsons fan but the reaction from the crowd tonight did not help the players at all. I've never understood the abuse different staff receive as I don't see how it can help. The booing of Babel's sub, gets all the players nervy. The singing of Hodgson for England and Dalglish is not helping the players. The cheers when Konchesky went off, that's really going to help support the team. I was there tonight and it was not pleasant to watch, and it certainly wasnt pleasant to listen to. I know I will get stick for this but it's how I feel, I will never ever behave like that supporting LFC. That is certainly not how my ancestors behaved and not what I believed was the Liverpool way.

The crowd weren't booing Babel - they were booing the decision to take off Ngog.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2010, 11:07:28 pm »
Hound him out. The longer we stay silent, the longer this nightmare continues.

Any One is better philosophy is not not good enough. We should not be negative. We must be positive.

Focus. What do you want? NESV to choose the manager for you?

Get behind Rafa. We have unfinished business to attend to.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2010, 11:07:36 pm »
Name the teams that have beaten Liverpool at home in the league since 2004/05.

I dont know off the top of my head and to be honest, I dont give a fuck.

I would love the man to come back. Absolutely love it. I still haven't got over him leaving, if I am honest.

I was just making the point that not everyone was a fan. There was a considerable number of fans who thought Rafas time was up (as ridiculous a view that is)
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2010, 11:07:42 pm »
The crowd weren't booing Babel - they were booing the decision to take off Ngog.

Correct
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline fatlip13

• Anny Roader
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2010, 11:07:48 pm »
roy was not my choice for manager. david moyes to me is everything i would want at this minute in time, bit more european experience not that we will need it, his team attacks, he brings through youth, works on a budget and players work for him.
i would obvoiusly like a non evertonian but as i have no real idea what european managers would be suitable. owen coyle has done very well also and would be a big risk as he only has a short experience of premiership football.
NESV talk about risk and this is the time to risk

Offline ds2190

• Simon Cowell + Oswald Moseley's pernickety lovechild
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2010, 11:08:09 pm »

Why? He was shockingly bad

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2010, 11:08:28 pm »
Purslow got us into this mess so I hope to god he is not still advising NESV

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2010, 11:08:36 pm »
If he doesn't get the boot after tonight then it looks like he's 100 per cent here for the season.

All this writing off a season is a load of bollox. If that's the case then they've some cheek expecting people to pay money to watch the team go through the motions.

Offline Johnathan

• definitely a real fan...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2010, 11:09:24 pm »
Because contrary to Roy's mistaken belief, it is permissible by The Laws of the Game to have more than two attacking players on the pitch at one time.
See him touch Pepe's cock with his mouth :D

Offline shockwave_dave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2010, 11:09:32 pm »
i hate roy as much as i do the cancers.

I don't think this is true for me.

It's not his fault that he is out of his league managing Liverpool. Hate the people that put him in charge in the first place

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2010, 11:09:35 pm »
They were booing NGog, like they booed Konchesky. Sky even focussed in on a bloke giving Ngog dog's abuse.

Offline SMACLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2010, 11:10:07 pm »
 :'( Please John.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2010, 11:10:17 pm »
Purslow got us into this mess so I hope to god he is not still advising NESV

He shouldnt get off scot free the fucking slimey bastard
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline ds2190

• Simon Cowell + Oswald Moseley's pernickety lovechild
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2010, 11:10:32 pm »
Because contrary to Roy's mistaken belief, it is permissible by The Laws of the Game to have more than two attacking players on the pitch at one time.

Of course, but keeping N'Gog on the pitch tonight was pointless. I rate the lad to be a good player in the future but he did himself no favours tonight.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2010, 11:11:02 pm »
It's absolute cowardice if he isn't fucked off tomorrow.  There's a decent replacement who's available and in Liverpool already. 

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2010, 11:11:02 pm »
its not roys fault, ROY HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHIT, its PURSLOWS fault, he has single handedly destroyed our club, the mans a prick that found himself in a postition of power, and had no idea what to do with it. Purslow is to blame, Purslow should pay for the debarcle he has set upon this club. find PURSLOW NOW, and make him stand before the ANFIELD Faithfull.
I love you. Unless you're a man, in which case I just respect you immensely. If you are a woman, as well as being incredibly intuitive as to the root of our problems - do you also have big breasts?
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2010, 11:11:19 pm »
realjohnaldo John Aldridge
Got what we deserved nothing.roy questioned the famous lfc support after the match read the papers tomorrow.not a clever thing to do
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2010, 11:11:51 pm »
They were booing NGog, like they booed Konchesky. Sky even focussed in on a bloke giving Ngog dog's abuse.

Er no, that's bollocks. If you were at the game, you'd have realised that.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2010, 11:12:20 pm »

At least he was giving it a go - he was better than most of them tonight and he was putting more effort into it than Torres.

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2010, 11:12:21 pm »
I know they wasn't. Loads were upset by me that Ngog went off and that Torres stayed on. I'm upset that people boo in general, especially Liverpool fans. As I said it was hard to watch and to listen tonight.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2010, 11:12:31 pm »
I think he'll be sacked before Saturday now. Can't let this go on any longer and they definitely cant let him go into the transfer window
with money to spend and to be fair to Hodgson if they arent prepared to back him then they have to sack him.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:00 pm »
Any One is better philosophy is not not good enough. We should not be negative. We must be positive.

Focus. What do you want? NESV to choose the manager for you?

Get behind Rafa. We have unfinished business to attend to.

Not for me mate. Emotionaly definately. But thinking with my head, and Ive stated this several times, he needs to take a a break from the game. He's saturated. Even his agent said so.

Kenny till the end of the season and then we'll see.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline BoyScouserDave

• Main Stander
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:06 pm »
just got back from the match and can honestly say, that was the worst experience at anfield i think i've EVER had.

i've been used to dissapointing losses over the years, but what i'm not used to is not even competing.
losing to teams of this calibre under benitez was not unheard of, but at least we would work hard. it would be the type of game we'd have 20 shots on goal to their 2, and we'd still lose. but tonight, we didn't even come close to scoring.

not only was the performance dire, but anfield itself feels so different. booing players, cheering konchesky being substituted, chanting hodgson for england.... its so far away from the anfield i've grown up with that its almost unrecognisable.

these are dark days for liverpool, and something drastic needs to be done quickly. this club is changing for the worse very quickly...

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:08 pm »
To bollocks with 'tradition'. There needs to be a campaign started to get Roy the sack if NESV don't act very soon. People say it's not the Liverpool Way to turn against the manager, well, HE WASN'T FUCKING APPOINTED IN THE LIVERPOOL WAY! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2010, 11:13:13 pm »

Think you may have picked that up wrong James, think the lad was giving Roy dogs abuse for taking N'gog off for Babel.

I could be wrong but I thought the boo was because we made a like for like sub instead of going for it?

@rednich85