Author Topic: If NESV dont act...  (Read 48796 times)

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
Re: If NESV dont act...
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2010, 11:24:48 pm »
Hodgson must go now!! What the fuck was Purslow thinking of when he sacked Rafa. Please NESV get him back now!!!
I too would like an answer to your question, and which players were aching for that change and why?

It's a bit like Al said on here for months; even though he was ridiculed by many on here (until they backtracked embarassingly).
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2010, 11:25:33 pm »
I can understand the apparent non-action or lack of reaction from the board. It would've been silly to sack Roy without a replacement. But when does this stance become obsolete? We're edging ever closer to a long-term abyss. One which only years and almost billions of pounds will pull us out of. If we finish 12th, which is what we're on track for, or worse, which is possible if not likely, how many will jump ship? How much of the core of the squad that we looked towards for the future will have had enough by the end of the year, will think they have given LFC all the chances they can?

At some point this season they'll need to realise Roy is going to be costing NESV a hell of alot of money over the next decade. With every passing game, we become more likely to lose the next one. With every passing game, the Liverpool brand is being diminished.

The only way it can get worse is if Roy continues until the end of the season.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2010, 11:27:10 pm »
All we can. Hound him out. Chant for Kenny. Chant Anti Hodgson songs. He wasnt hired by Liverpool men, he was hired by Hicks, Gillett and Purslow for fucks sake! He was hired by Martin Samuel, and Henry Winter, and Patrick Barclay! He was hired by people that have done nothing but damage to our club. Lets give some of it back. If he's not gonna man up and admit he aint up for this, it NESV aint got the balls to fire then its up to us.

Hound him out!
I know you're raging mate, but it's not the TLW is it? You, I know, are proud of what happened with binning the owners and how that fight was fought. Still have to do things the right way mate eh :)
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Sevo

• Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy joy.
  • Kopite
« Reply #163 on: December 29, 2010, 11:27:20 pm »
What? I was at the game, nobody was booing Ngog. How the fuck do you know what was going on if you were watching it on Sky?
That's the problem with people who have no idea what goes on at Anfield, and use Sky as their window on the club. Ngog did his best and shouldn't have been substitued. We (not them as the div said) booed Hodgson's negative move. I despair at the lack of understanding. I just wish those who claim to be supporters would actually go to a game and learn how to behave.
As for how to behave, it's not the 'Liverpool way' to want a manger sacked? It's the Liverpool way to fight for the club, so Hodgson has to go - now.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2010, 11:28:26 pm »
You identify why FSG will not relish this situation. Instead of a considered judgement on who is the best solution going forwards the default cry of looking backwards will be heard loud and clear from some.

FSG were playing their cards close to their chest when the pressure was not intense, being under intense pressure now will not help them to make a better decision.What a mess.

Roy out, Kenny in until the end of the season and then he can stay long term if he likes. If not, see if Rafa is still available but if he isnt then get someone new in. There is no pressure either, the fans were tonight yet again shouting for Dalglish.

But at the moment Roy needs to go. Otherwise we're fucked long term.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Del_c

• Main Stander
  • SOS Member 4856 - I wish I was born Scouse
« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2010, 11:28:59 pm »
New year

New manager.

New players

New philosophy

New way of playing.

The rebirth of LFC.

Thats what's needed.

Fucking exactly
xbox live tag - Delboy LFC YNWA

I hate the mancs - ALL OF THEM

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2010, 11:29:12 pm »
I think the Purslow hatred is a bit strong, there are a lot of half truths and unknowns around the club, I would be careful nailing my colours to the mast
No it's not. It's his fuckin' faut for wanting to be mr popular and he wanted to have a go at being a football manager. I'm not being careful, HE'S TO BLAME.

'Saved the club' my arse!

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #167 on: December 29, 2010, 11:29:27 pm »
How many more bullets does Roy have to put in the gun before Henry pulls the trigger?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: December 29, 2010, 11:29:28 pm »
Hating Hodgson is wrong.

He isn't being useless on purpose. He needs to put himself and club out of its misery by resigning asap.

He's a snide cockney c*nt, employed by an even snider c*nt in Purslow. He'll get us relegated if he stays and his media cronies will still blame Rafa.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2010, 11:29:30 pm »
Roy out, Kenny in until the end of the season and then he can stay long term if he likes. If not, see if Rafa is still available but if he isnt then get someone new in. There is no pressure either, the fans were tonight yet again shouting for Dalglish.

put him in temp and literally EVERYTHING IN AND AROUND the club gets a lift

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2010, 11:29:59 pm »
Fuck me, I'm not taking another ban, but some of you don't deserve an opinion. Taking Ngog off was fucking criminal, only man in a red shirt working or looking interested. Did mr Sky man forget to tell you he was playing well? Fucking clueless some of you. Goodnight

Offline redoctober

• Main Stander
« Reply #171 on: December 29, 2010, 11:30:22 pm »
You can be careful mate.

I'm nailing my 'Purlsow is a c*nt' flag to the highest mast I can find (metaphorically speaking of course).

The man is a slimy toad who got power hungry and left us fucked. He fucked us in the arse leaving us with a 5 inch rupture when it should only have been a 3 inch rupture (courtesy of the yanks).

He oversaw the sacking of our manager. The signing of sub standard players and switched sides late in the game to come away looking like a hero.

He is a c*nt in my book.
correct
above all, i like to be remembered as a man who was selfless who strove and  worried so others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold there heads up high and say 'WE'RE LIVERPOOL,

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2010, 11:30:24 pm »
This is what aldo was goin on about btw :

Roy said: "I'm getting used to the negativity. Kenny [Dalglish] was a rival for the job and it was given to me. He's a Liverpool legend.

"But I don't like it. It's the Kop's way of showing they are not happy with what the team is doing. We've had to live with negativity ever since I came here.

"The famous Anfield support has not really been there – there were problems with the owners and they have been singing for Kenny.

"I can only hope these 'fans' become 'supporters' as well because this is a time when the club needs support.

"The negativity does affect confidence."

Unbelievable, he's blaming us now!!! :no

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepare to be Skrtelised
« Reply #173 on: December 29, 2010, 11:31:27 pm »
Where did all this Purslow hatred come from?  And all this Gerrard & Carragher business about them solely getting Rafa the boot?  Something doesn't add up.
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2010, 11:31:58 pm »
You identify why FSG will not relish this situation. Instead of a considered judgement on who is the best solution going forwards the default cry of looking backwards will be heard loud and clear from some.

FSG were playing their cards close to their chest when the pressure was not intense, being under intense pressure now will not help them to make a better decision.What a mess.

Agreed

Get this right, and this is the final exit from not just G&H, but Clown & Moores. Get it wrong, and we've more years of this shit

Offline Kytracid

• The last bastion of credibility? Had his RAWK ass handed to him on a plate.
  • Kopite
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2010, 11:32:51 pm »

Kenny in immediately. We are sinking, make no mistake about it. Kenny will unite the players and the support. He understands the club and the football and most importantly is respected by EVERYONE in the english game.

Rafa isn't. Which is why he should no figure into this debate. We need to get rid of the problem and stabilize this team. The time for agenda's  should come once we all know the club is safe. Kenny is the one man who doesn't divide anyone who loves Liverpool. He should be the first one we turn to in this moment of crisis.

Offline cullinp

• Main Stander
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2010, 11:32:54 pm »

Roy said: "I'm getting used to the negativity. Kenny [Dalglish] was a rival for the job and it was given to me. He's a Liverpool legend.

"But I don't like it. It's the Kop's way of showing they are not happy with what the team is doing. We've had to live with negativity ever since I came here.

"The famous Anfield support has not really been there – there were problems with the owners and they have been singing for Kenny.

"I can only hope these 'fans' become 'supporters' as well because this is a time when the club needs support.

He won't resign, he said as much after two weeks - he wants to be sacked and get his pay off. Then he can dissapear to West Ham or somewhere equally shite.

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2010, 11:33:05 pm »

He's tried everyone else...

And he got support at the start, he just blew it in the worst start in five decades. FIVE DECADES!

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2010, 11:33:15 pm »
He simply has to go.
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #179 on: December 29, 2010, 11:33:23 pm »
Where did all this Purslow hatred come from?
What? Are you taking the piss mate, you seriously have to be.

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2010, 11:33:54 pm »

where is this from?
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline Derry-Red

• RAWK Technology Consultant.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: December 29, 2010, 11:34:30 pm »
Under Rafa, in 6 seasons, we lost to the following teams at home in the league.

Birmingham (in 2004, 0-1, Darren sicknote Anderton with the winner)
Manchester United.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Aston Villa.

That's it. Noone else turned over the fat Spanish waiter at home.

Today, we lost to Wolves.
And Blackpool. And fucking Northampton.

Let alone 1 away win in 9 fucking matches.

And yet he still got contstantly slated from the media and our own fans.

Well said mate. Purslow was the slimey c*nt working to get Rafa out and then touting Aquilani, Insua and Lucas to other clubs even before Hodgson got here.

I hate seeing the pricks face at the match knowing what he got up to. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the place.

I'd rather endure a night of sheep sex than have that clueless twat run our club into the ground any longer. You hear that NESV? I'd rather have sheep sex.

Offline cullinp

• Main Stander
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #182 on: December 29, 2010, 11:34:41 pm »
where is this from?

The Mirror I believe.

Offline No Way José

• Kopite
  • Hard as fuck - Not me, Wiggo
« Reply #183 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:09 pm »
Has he gone yet ?
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. Except Polio

Offline Perkins

• Legacy Fan
  • Prepare to be Skrtelised
« Reply #184 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:30 pm »
I am not, sources would be nice, I would like to get to the bottom of Rafa leaving.

I am not winding anyone up, but some seem to think Rafa fell out with a lot of people and surrounded himself with some awful staff, whilst others think Carragher and Gerrard wanted rid.
To avoid murdering each other, you'll have to keep yourselves anaesthetised with DVD boxsets and the occasional holiday. Life partner? Joy thief, more like

Offline ArcticRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #185 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:46 pm »
I reckon we give him a couple more games, and maybe even those not wanting Rafa back might come around... ;)
I mean... in what universe could that possibly be a worse option :D

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:56 pm »
Am sitting here with SSN on. Am refusing to move till the breaking news that Hodgson has been given his cards. After every ad break I'm praying the story breaks.

Please act now NESV/FSG!! Enough is enough. You might not know much about football but surely you can see that you're harming your investment by not acting??
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #187 on: December 29, 2010, 11:36:20 pm »
The Mirror I believe.

Yep, the Mirror.

Offline evenflow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2010, 11:36:34 pm »
Under Rafa, in 6 seasons, we lost to the following teams at home in the league.

Birmingham (in 2004, 0-1, Darren sicknote Anderton with the winner)
Manchester United.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Aston Villa.

That's it. Noone else turned over the fat Spanish waiter at home.

Today, we lost to Wolves.

so fucking telling that..
unbelievable what's happening at our club- he should have gone with the yanks.
Quote from: rowan_d on Today at 05:49:28 PM
And though Jacob once did ascend unto the Holy Mountain, Christ the Healer declared unto him, 'Mad Men has had a mare in this thread.'

Jacob, 3:16

Offline Derry-Red

• RAWK Technology Consultant.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2010, 11:36:56 pm »

:duh  The hits just keep coming.
I'd rather endure a night of sheep sex than have that clueless twat run our club into the ground any longer. You hear that NESV? I'd rather have sheep sex.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2010, 11:38:06 pm »
Purslow may have done his bit in saving the financial side but on the pitch he fucked us bad.

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2010, 11:38:35 pm »
What? Are you taking the piss mate, you seriously have to be.

He's done it before (I remember because his username is close to my name)

Offline deano89

• Kemlynite
« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:02 pm »
Am sitting here with SSN on. Am refusing to move till the breaking news that Roy has been given his cards. After every ad break I'm praying the story breaks.

Please act now NESV/FSG!! Enough is enough. You might not know much about football but surely you can see that you're harming your investment by not acting??

Same mate, but we all know what ssn are like? They will be like 3 hrs behind the rest of us.

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:25 pm »
How many more bullets does Roy have to put in the gun before Henry pulls the trigger?

He's bulletproof don't you know?
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:27 pm »
Purslow may have done his bit in saving the financial side.

No way guy, he worked for the cancers. It wasn't his financial nous that saved us from them, but his vote.

Fuck all to do with his banking skills.

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:39 pm »
this is the worst football we've played in 20 years and i'm beginning to question whether i should carry on going to the match - worst thing of all is the fact that 'Hodgson' couldn't even be arsed to get off the bench for a full 5 minutes after they scored!  and he's meant to be the motivator!!!!! 
Proudest ever moment was in the Ataturk stadium - i'm sure the wife will understand!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:40 pm »
I am not, sources would be nice, I would like to get to the bottom of Rafa leaving.

I am not winding anyone up, but some seem to think Rafa fell out with a lot of people and surrounded himself with some awful staff, whilst others think Carragher and Gerrard wanted rid.
I'm rubbish at searching on here but just tried searching for Purslow, comes up with a load of stuff.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2010, 11:40:21 pm »
3 points off with games in hand to make it worse is the way I see it

If yer gonna chant anything, then it has to be roy out

and the fella askin for John Barnes to be on the staff, jesus fuckin christ :butt
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:29 pm »
I must admit i was one of the get Rafa out brigade when things were bad last season how short sighted was i, I would take the man back in a instance. In all my 25 years of supporting Liverpool ive never seen so much dross in my life and that responsibility falls at the feet of Mr fucking Hodgson.  Surley NESV can't let this clown to continue. :no
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline colden

• Main Stander
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:38 pm »

I know there were boos, and Dalglish chants etc, but I was watching the game at home and remember saying to my son - at least the fans are still trying to lift the team (after we'd conceded) - there was plenty of singing / support. Roy seems to have selective hearing  :butt

The main source of negativity is his tactics - and that has definitely affected confidence