Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1921962 times)

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Re: General Newcastle United thread - Benitez on his way
« Reply #13800 on: June 24, 2019, 11:25:27 pm »
I suppose there comes a moment when you have been pissed on by some fat out of town business shark for several years that you finally decide enough is enough and you stop giving said mercenary even more cash he does not need.

Let's see whether they roll over and ask to be pissed on for another year.

Newcastle, Brighton and Sheffield United to go down, I hope Newcastle finish bottom, sorry black and white Paul.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:28:40 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13801 on: June 24, 2019, 11:45:52 pm »
Well done Rafa. Mission accomplished there, and then some. He is far too talented a manager to be stuck working with a Championship standard squad of players. Nothing personal against Newcastle and its supporters - its a club with real stature, but run to line the owner's pocket and with an ambition just to survive in the Premiership. Rafa hung in there long enough to stomach working under such conditions, no doubt hoping for a takeover by this stage. He had to walk at some point.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Soucolorado

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13802 on: June 25, 2019, 12:09:56 am »
Maybe Rafa to coach the Spanish national team? The change of pace would do him good.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13803 on: June 25, 2019, 05:48:17 am »
Ashley is an idiot. He'll never get another manager as good as Rafa.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #13804 on: June 25, 2019, 05:56:03 am »
Well his family does live in Liverpool and that's the closest he'll get to the job.
Till 2022 :P
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13805 on: June 25, 2019, 07:22:15 am »
Maybe Rafa to coach the Spanish national team? The change of pace would do him good.

Possibly. Think he likes the day to day grind of management though and would prefer to stay in England. His stock in this country's certainly gone up since he went to Newcastle after it didn't work out in Madrid. Heck, I'd say it's as high as it's been since he was with us and possibly even moreso given everyone generally seems to be on board with him.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #13806 on: June 25, 2019, 08:16:53 am »
Had Arsenal held on to Wenger for one more season then Rafa would have been perfect for them this summer. Would have sorted out their defence and would have got more out of their current team.

Had Poch left Spurs then Rafa would have been a good fit there too.

Chelsea should be going for him again but they wont and I know that it's a non-starter but Man U are crying out for a manager like him.

I hope he doesn't go to China. I know the money would be amazing and it would be such an easy job but after all he did at Newcastle, he deserves one more go with a big premier league club.

But one thing is for certain. Newcastle are fucked

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #13807 on: June 25, 2019, 08:21:36 am »
There really is plenty that a large UK based fan base could do to really piss of a UK businessman who owns hundreds if not thousands of shops in the UK. Sports Direct have just bought Game too I believe. If this was Liverpool I’d like to think those stores wouldn’t have a moment peace for a little while, shit caused in shops, phone lines jammed, emails barraged etc

Absolutely that would happen. There wouldn`t be one of that twats shops in the country that wasn`t targeted. When that pair of yanks were in charge at ours they were hounded wherever they went. They couldn`t even go into a meeting in new york without us jamming their phone lines and flooding their emails.

(I wouldn`t be able to go into Sports Direct obviously. I would rather peel my own face off and use the skin as an item of clothing than go in there)
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #13808 on: June 25, 2019, 08:23:21 am »
Oh and fucking state of Danny Murphy. He really didn't like Rafa. Looked like he enjoyed sticking the knife in yesterday

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13809 on: June 25, 2019, 08:28:58 am »
Oh and fucking state of Danny Murphy. He really didn't like Rafa. Looked like he enjoyed sticking the knife in yesterday

What's that Tory chatting now?

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13810 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:50 am »

"Until the facts are actually out, it is hard to hypothesise and say Newcastle are not being ambitious.

"I think there could be some ulterior reasons as to why he has left, if he has had a better offer which is highly likely."

Hypocrite much.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13811 on: June 25, 2019, 08:54:42 am »
Possibly. Think he likes the day to day grind of management though and would prefer to stay in England. His stock in this country's certainly gone up since he went to Newcastle after it didn't work out in Madrid. Heck, I'd say it's as high as it's been since he was with us and possibly even moreso given everyone generally seems to be on board with him.
It may have gone up with fans but I think owners will be as wary of him as they were before: his reputation for calling out failing hierarchies isn't popular with those who hold the purse strings. That was the real reason Purslow sacked him in the middle of Broughton's hawking us round the world, I think. That was one reason a manager of his ability ended up at Newcastle in the first place. (No offence to our Black & White RAWKites, but you were punching above your current weight when you landed him).

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13812 on: June 25, 2019, 09:12:15 am »
I wasn't talking about the managers role, but surely a role could be found for Rafa.
a breakfast roll maybe

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Phatz

• Clean and serene... Yeah right...RAWK's Resident Pet Shop Boy?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Not being funny right, but...
« Reply #13813 on: June 25, 2019, 09:31:23 am »
a breakfast roll maybe

I reckon he's a simple man with simple tastes. Like, maybe ham and cheese?
'Nuff said...

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #13814 on: June 25, 2019, 09:47:47 am »
He's not pissing away anything though.  It makes him money; it doesn't cost him any money.  Fan boycotts and relegation just means he makes a bit less money out of the club than he otherwise might do.  Frankly he's already sucked so much out of the club they're borderline on being uncompetitive, and I don't think he's going to stop.  He'll keep taking the cash regardless.

I can't see any circumstances under which he will fuck off, unless he chooses to go.

He is akin to a slumlord that rents out a house, never doing any repairs, just collecting the rent, when if he invested 20k in the house he could sell it for double what he bought it for.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #13815 on: June 25, 2019, 10:10:47 am »

Murphy is a horrible little shyte who is stealing a living as a "pundit".
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
Re: General Newcastle United thread - now with added Benitez
« Reply #13816 on: June 25, 2019, 10:16:16 am »
Absolutely scandalous isn't it?

It's worse than that.

Without doubt that fat twat's biggest mistake and if he is still owner then I hope we go down and he loses a fortune.

I'm totally gutted - even though his contract was up - I still hoped something could be sorted.

Not only he is a fantastic manager but he is a wonderful human being who got the Club and City.

A complete criminal waste.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:40:12 am by Paully »

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13817 on: June 25, 2019, 10:19:14 am »
"Until the facts are actually out, it is hard to hypothesise and say Newcastle are not being ambitious.

"I think there could be some ulterior reasons as to why he has left, if he has had a better offer which is highly likely."

Hypocrite much.

That fuckin chip on his shoulder  ;D
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Chig

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA!
« Reply #13818 on: June 25, 2019, 10:40:49 am »
Anyone think he should take the job at Derby county if Lampard goes to Chelsea?
KD7 SG8 RF9 JB10

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13819 on: June 25, 2019, 10:50:23 am »

Closer to Liverpool than Newcastle is, he might consider them for that reason.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13820 on: June 25, 2019, 10:50:46 am »
It may have gone up with fans but I think owners will be as wary of him as they were before: his reputation for calling out failing hierarchies isn't popular with those who hold the purse strings. That was the real reason Purslow sacked him in the middle of Broughton's hawking us round the world, I think. That was one reason a manager of his ability ended up at Newcastle in the first place. (No offence to our Black & White RAWKites, but you were punching above your current weight when you landed him).

Yeah true, he's certainly had history with owners. I know he doesn't want to but him doing a Bielsa with Leeds (but actually getting promoted) would be interesting.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13821 on: June 25, 2019, 10:51:39 am »
no way

a job will show up somewhere down the line

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13822 on: June 25, 2019, 10:52:16 am »
no way

a job will show up somewhere down the line

Brighton should be kicking themselves for not waiting.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #13823 on: June 25, 2019, 10:53:48 am »
Wow, Rafa's had some shocking luck in terms of owners. H&G, Abramovich, Perez, Ashley.

Hopefully, for his sake, he can find a job with an owner who can properly back him and he can show how great he truly is.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13824 on: June 25, 2019, 10:59:41 am »
Playing Devils advocate for a moment

Is it possible Rafa was asking for too much money and with a fat lucrative offer on the table from China he asked the Geordie's for too much dough?

This said, you'd think Ashley would give him what he wanted after him keeping them in the Premier League and would very more than likely do so again this season.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #13825 on: June 25, 2019, 11:11:19 am »

Is it possible Rafa was asking for too much money and with a fat lucrative offer on the table from China he asked the Geordie's for too much dough?

This said, you'd think Ashley would give him what he wanted after him keeping them in the Premier League and would very more than likely do so again this season.

Possible Rafa wanted more. But if its Ashley vs Rafa, I think we could safely guess who would be at fault.

Plus, if Rafa wanted more to improve on the league standing, then Ashley would have to support it. Because a negative net spend doesnt speak much of owner support.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #13826 on: June 25, 2019, 12:24:37 pm »

No chance - he's been desperate to stay and has looked for one re albeit he has had numerous reasons to leaves due to how they twats have messed him about.

He wanted more control of singings but the wanker wouldn't let him sign Rondon as he's nearly 30. He wanted improvements to the training ground and academy which are a shambles but again the twat wouldn't do them.

In and ideal world, a takeover happens and he is reappointed. In our shitty Mike Ashley world, that parasite is owner and Tim Sherwood is our next manager.

It's criminal.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #13827 on: June 25, 2019, 12:31:53 pm »
Wondering will Derby go for Gerard

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #13828 on: June 25, 2019, 12:54:27 pm »
That fuckin chip on his shoulder  ;D
I thought that was his head?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13829 on: June 25, 2019, 12:58:52 pm »
Wondering will Derby go for Gerard

Even if they did, I don't think he'd consider it now, he's already building his squad for the up-coming season, plus I reckon Gerrard really fancies winning that league next season and stopping Celtic's run! One more good season in Scotland, and then he'll make a move.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #13830 on: June 25, 2019, 01:04:05 pm »
Just over three weeks ago, there was a palpable though repressed gasp of relief on Tyneside as news began to surface that an investment firm in the Middle East was on the brink of taking over Newcastle United. Just days earlier, a feeling of optimism had coursed through the streets of the city after promising contract discussions between the much-adored manager, Rafa Benítez, and the woeful owner, Mike Ashley.

The masterly and reassuringly calm presence of the Spaniard looked increasingly likely to stay, as his boss – though more often than not, adversary – appeared finally to be on his way out. There was therefore a sense of astonishment that accompanied news on Monday that Benítez, after three and a half years of unrelenting graft and unrewarded loyalty, was to depart the club. A disagreement in vision between Ashley – an owner sculpted in the vision of a footballing Scrooge – and the manager was the cause for the split.

Benítez bows out after collision of control freaks at Newcastle

While many fans knew it was always a possibility that Benítez would leave – 12 years of Ashley has desensitised us – few were truly braced for what came, and nor too was Benítez, supposedly. Such is obvious from the utterly deflated atmosphere in the city, the response from club legends Alan Shearer and Robbie Elliott, and the mood, dare I say it, on social media.
When good things come to an end, it seems fitting that you look back on their beginnings. And there is no doubting that Benítez’s arrival on Tyneside was special. Having won trophies including a Champions League, two Uefa Cups/Europa Leagues, two La Liga titles and an FA Cup, you would be forgiven for thinking Newcastle United was an outlier on an otherwise glittering CV.

The truth is – and this is exactly what endeared him to so many – he saw the value in the project, the fans, the unrealised potential of a club that had been cut adrift for too long. The aim was not to compete with clubs such as Manchester City or Chelsea – the ambition Ashley constantly ascribes to the fans – but to return some modicum of pride to a club that had for too long been paralysed by underinvestment and short-sightedness.
For more than three years he battled to realise that ambition, lifting an honest and downtrodden team back from the Championship and, with minimal investment, defying expectations to twice keep them in the Premier League, with an overall net spend of minus £11.2m. His gritty style earned famous victories against Manchester United, Manchester City, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal; arguably no manager has done more with less.

Carrying on the charity work he was known for at Liverpool, Benítez has forged a deep connection with the community in Newcastle. From supporting the NUFC Foodbank and the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, to attending the disabled supporters’ association the day he signed a new deal, the man was a class act on and off the pitch. The city stands to lose so much more than a managerial hero.
Behind the scenes, controversy has engulfed the club in the years Ashley has been in the north-east. This summer he had already overseen a raft of abuses: the new Puma home shirt, at a mind-boggling £65, is the most expensive in English football. Coupled with that, and amid massive annual TV revenues, the club found little shame in raising season-ticket prices by 5%. Elsewhere, a revamp of the directors’ box at St James Park, a stadium physically scarred by years of neglect and scrimping, and consequently band-aided with Sports Direct advertising, is emblematic of where priorities lie at the club.
However, Benítez’s departure is conceivably the worst thing that has happened here, supplanting Robson’s sacking and both of Keegan’s resignations. We were an established Premier League club then, challenging at the right end of the table. Without a manager like Benítez, we run the risk of going and never coming back.
Already, odds have been massively shortened for the club to go down which, and when you look at some of the names being mentioned as Benítez’s successor in the media, such as Avram Grant and Michael Appleton – yes, you are reading that correctly – it is unsurprising.

That Benítez, who embodied the undying spirit and resilience of the club, has been allowed to leave sends the clearest message yet that this regime has been, and will continue to be, guided by unscrupulous avarice and self-serving pig-headedness. It sends a message to the hundreds of thousands of doting supporters whose hard-earned money has been spent on following their team up and down the country, across Europe and further afield, that they simply do not care. At best, they are downright ignorant as to what is in front of them.
Barring a journey across the Tyne and a few miles south to Sunderland, whatever Benítez chooses to do next, he will have the full support of Newcastle fans. I would like to think few would fault him for his departure – a dignified refusal to play the puppet Ashley wanted of him – and he will for ever, regretfully, be remembered as the one that got away.
If there were to be one silver lining in the thick dark clouds that have hung over Newcastle United over the past 12 years, it is that the man who oversaw these evidently catastrophic renewal talks with Benítez may well be following him out of the door soon enough. Ashley supposedly remains in talks with several potential purchasers, including the Dubai-based billionaire Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed al-Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates.

That said, the club arguably derived so much of its present value – what Ashley deems to be £350m – from its manager and what he represented; he was the pride of the club, upon whom our survival in the Premier League has been reliant, and upon whom our imagined future rested. With Benítez gone, it’s plausible the investors’ interest will drop off.
And in the wings, the fans will be left, as they often have been under this regime, with a sense of nothingness. Pre-season starts in 10 days: no manager, no signings, no hope.

• @HAJSavill is editor of The Spectator’s View

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #13831 on: June 25, 2019, 01:13:00 pm »
Fuck but that's bleak.

If anyone knows how you feel it's us Liverpool fans. The North remembers.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #13832 on: June 25, 2019, 01:21:25 pm »
Fuck but that's bleak.

If anyone knows how you feel it's us Liverpool fans. The North remembers.

Bollox to that, Newcastle are the Boltons in this analogy.

They've been belting out 'sign on' like a gang of Chelsea twats for the last few years. Of all the teams to sing it too.

Hope they get relegated.
:D

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #13833 on: June 25, 2019, 01:54:04 pm »

'Sad departure of Rafa Benítez says everything about Newcastle’s woes':-

Owner Mike Ashley’s decision to let manager go is a further sign of a club paralysed by short-sightedness and underinvestment

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/25/rafa-benitez-departure-newcastle-mike-ashley

^ doh! Paully already posted it above  :-[
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #13834 on: June 25, 2019, 02:12:07 pm »
Bollox to that, Newcastle are the Boltons in this analogy.

They've been belting out 'sign on' like a gang of Chelsea twats for the last few years. Of all the teams to sing it too.

Hope they get relegated.

very frustrating bunch of supporters indeed, aside from  Rafa i genuinely  have no reason  to like them.  Lets be clear, no problem with the club but there always seems to be a noise coming from  supporters , bizarrely as if they are something special.    Hope they  go down now without  Ashley  selling  the club, so he gets lumbered with a huge potential loss of fee on  the sale.
Perversely this may help the club regroup and come again. The supporters may not  see it like that but i can see no other option for them.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander
« Reply #13835 on: June 25, 2019, 02:22:26 pm »
Well his family does live in Liverpool and that's the closest he'll get to the job.

Wirral actually, so he's a wool.  ;D

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13836 on: June 25, 2019, 02:25:19 pm »
There's only one Championship club that's right for Rafa, but Bielsa isn't going anywhere.

Rafa should take his time over his next move. He's made some bad club choices, possibly because the man loves football so much he can't stand being out for very long so perhaps rushes a bit too quickly into jobs. He needs a well-run club for once! I was thinking the other week that Wolves or Watford would suit him, when there was talk about Nuno and Gracia being candidates for Chelsea, but Lampard is going there now so those jobs probably won't open up. Southampton, Palace and Leicester would also be good but again, those jobs aren't available.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13837 on: June 25, 2019, 02:28:19 pm »
 "the fans will be left, as they often have been under this regime, with a sense of nothingness. Pre-season starts in 10 days: no manager, no signings, no hope."

grim

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #13838 on: June 25, 2019, 02:29:31 pm »
"the fans will be left, as they often have been under this regime, with a sense of nothingness. Pre-season starts in 10 days: no manager, no signings, no hope."

grim

Maybe the supporters should do something about it?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13839 on: June 25, 2019, 02:31:52 pm »
Maybe the supporters should do something about it?
yep. we keep saying this in here

here we have a club with a wankstain owner who has just let slip a top class manager through his hands and has the cheek to up season ticket prices, revamp his box in the ground (as well as the club having the dearest shirt about).

Seriously why would a season ticket holder pay up again.