Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3542459 times)

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #24560 on: October 18, 2022, 11:14:52 pm »
It's interesting that Nike seem to have a slightly different brief from us on the lifestyle stuff like the yeti gilet above. Don't really see that so much for other teams unless I miss it.

I think they're briefed to aim for something a bit more cutting edge but they always miss the mark, it's painful. Maybe they sell more of this kind of stuff in the states? Who knows.

Not that I ever wear any LFC gear, but overall the Nike stuff has been pretty shite compared to the New Balance gear.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24561 on: October 19, 2022, 12:44:05 am »
It's interesting that Nike seem to have a slightly different brief from us on the lifestyle stuff like the yeti gilet above. Don't really see that so much for other teams unless I miss it.

I think they're briefed to aim for something a bit more cutting edge but they always miss the mark, it's painful. Maybe they sell more of this kind of stuff in the states? Who knows.

i actually think it's the opposite speaking to someone that works for them.

they've created a small handful of actually decent 'lifestyle' things but it's almost like they don't want to push the needle creatively more. we literally had Virgil Abloh begging to collaborate with LFC and they ignored him - and instead Off White and Nike released stuff with AC Milan.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 12:45:54 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Online stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24562 on: October 19, 2022, 09:13:39 am »
Virgil Abloh never begged to work with Liverpool or, and if he did then his contract with LVMH would probably have killed any such collab.

Nike definitely never did anything with AC Milan.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24563 on: October 19, 2022, 09:24:28 am »
Best seller, no doubt.  For stewards maybe.  ;)

And now there's this...  ::)

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24564 on: October 19, 2022, 09:58:09 am »
Virgil Abloh never begged to work with Liverpool or, and if he did then his contract with LVMH would probably have killed any such collab.

Nike definitely never did anything with AC Milan.

OW have continued to collaborate with Nike during his time at LVMH. I was mistaken on the AC Milan bit (that was only with OW directly, not Nike), but Virgil very publicly asked LFC to collaborate on his instagram story.
YNWA.

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #24565 on: October 26, 2022, 09:17:52 pm »
These green kits are the absolute tits. Stunning.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24566 on: October 26, 2022, 09:36:46 pm »
Best seller, no doubt.  For stewards maybe.  ;)

WTF

:lmao :lmao

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24567 on: October 26, 2022, 09:58:48 pm »
These green kits are the absolute tits. Stunning.

Love it too 👍

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #24568 on: October 26, 2022, 10:00:21 pm »
Can we use this away kit rather than the trippy white kit?
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24569 on: October 26, 2022, 10:18:10 pm »
I'll have to get this tech hoody for my scally son:

I like the green polo for meself

Offline Dalglish to Rush

• Main Stander
« Reply #24570 on: October 29, 2022, 07:49:44 pm »
And now there's this...  ::)

Look like somebody's been trying out paint tester pots to find the shade they want.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #24571 on: October 30, 2022, 01:08:39 pm »
Sorry if I'm late to the party but the fits this season are terrible. I've got the match shirts in away and euro. I'm a medium in these shirts last year but this season's away completely swamped me whereas the euro shirt wasn't as bad but certainly more room than last season.

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #24572 on: October 30, 2022, 05:40:07 pm »
Sorry if I'm late to the party but the fits this season are terrible. I've got the match shirts in away and euro. I'm a medium in these shirts last year but this season's away completely swamped me whereas the euro shirt wasn't as bad but certainly more room than last season.

Speaking as a 'larger' gentleman, I rather welcome the more generous fit.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24573 on: November 3, 2022, 03:46:05 pm »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24574 on: November 3, 2022, 03:47:16 pm »
Ah green and white squared kit  of the 90's was my fave.  8)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24575 on: November 3, 2022, 04:04:26 pm »
Ah green and white squared kit  of the 90's was my fave.  8)

:puke
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #24576 on: November 3, 2022, 04:05:14 pm »
I ordered my Dad a Darwin away player jersey for Xmas. It showed up today and even though the pictures here do show how much color it actually has it's still surprising because on the screen when watching it being worn it looks just black and white. It's basically a rainbow of colors though, think it will be too much for him. Haha!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24577 on: November 3, 2022, 04:07:58 pm »
My youngest lad doesn't want much for Crimbo, so bought him the green away with Darwin on the back, its a lovely kit, far nicer than the eye wrecker. Gone for the genuine one, as he's a fucking fanny and refuses to go the game in a blag one, £75 . He's OK wearing the knock off Adidas and Nike gear we've just bought him in Turkey though :wanker

Ordered him a home Player version with Diaz on the back from DHGate, hoping the quality is good so next season I just shop at DHGate
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24578 on: November 3, 2022, 04:09:16 pm »
I ordered my Dad a Darwin away player jersey for Xmas. It showed up today and even though the pictures here do show how much color it actually has it's still surprising because on the screen when watching it being worn it looks just black and white. It's basically a rainbow of colors though, think it will be too much for him. Haha!

Saw it close up on holiday last week, felt like puking, the pattern wrecks my head/eyes. Its mad with all the colours in it

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #24579 on: November 3, 2022, 04:14:12 pm »
Saw it close up on holiday last week, felt like puking, the pattern wrecks my head/eyes. Its mad with all the colours in it

He's 70 and a bit closed minded as those people that age can be. I think he'll assume he's making some type of social statement by wearing something that colorful. LOL.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24580 on: November 3, 2022, 04:14:42 pm »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24581 on: November 4, 2022, 01:05:10 pm »
Next seasons home has been leaked.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24582 on: November 4, 2022, 01:50:50 pm »
Nice that.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #24583 on: November 4, 2022, 01:51:49 pm »
Yeah that's a lovely shade of red and clean looking shirt, what's not to love.

Though I am getting visions of Michael Owen rubbing his hands together now.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #24584 on: November 4, 2022, 01:52:28 pm »

Looks really nice. Shades of the Rebook one 1998/2000 with Heggem and Øyvind Leonhardsen! 🤣🤣🤣

Why have they gone and ruined it by having the back of the jersey all blue though? 😁

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #24585 on: November 4, 2022, 02:07:55 pm »

If that's the official shirt, that will be one of the best sellers, side note, it's annoying Nike have stopped making long sleeve shirts.
#Sausages

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #24586 on: November 4, 2022, 02:10:02 pm »
Love it, white collar and cuffs always make me think of the old Hitachi ones
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24587 on: November 4, 2022, 02:12:45 pm »
Yeah that's a lovely shade of red and clean looking shirt, what's not to love.

Though I am getting visions of Michael Owen rubbing his hands together now.

I'm thinking more early 70's

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24588 on: November 4, 2022, 02:13:26 pm »

Deffo a 70's vibe

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24589 on: November 4, 2022, 02:15:56 pm »
Well, that's definitely being bought.

Bellingham 8 at the back.

Offline flyingcod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Barry Davies: "It's the old, old story yet again."
« Reply #24590 on: November 4, 2022, 03:04:04 pm »
That is a lovely.   :scarf

fc
Fire in your belly comes from pride and passion in wearing the red shirt - Bill Shankly

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24591 on: November 4, 2022, 03:11:08 pm »

Was that not a v neck. I had one of those retro shirts when they were a thing that was as close as it can be to that kit.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #24592 on: November 4, 2022, 03:52:32 pm »
I'm thinking more early 70's

That was my immediate thought  8)

Love it, hope it's legit
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24593 on: November 4, 2022, 04:19:25 pm »
Was that not a v neck. I had one of those retro shirts when they were a thing that was as close as it can be to that kit.

Yeah the Hitachi was a V neck - loved my Hitachi it when I was a kid, gave the shirt to one of my nephews about 20 years ago.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #24594 on: November 4, 2022, 04:44:43 pm »
Wanted to gift my friend an LFC jersey.
Its so effing expensive.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24595 on: November 4, 2022, 04:48:47 pm »
Wanted to gift my friend an LFC jersey.
Its so effing expensive.

Get one from DHGate

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #24596 on: November 4, 2022, 06:13:56 pm »
It's absolutely horrible.  :o  I've never seen anyone actually wearing it, but I saw them on the rack in the club shop last week.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24597 on: November 4, 2022, 06:15:26 pm »
Get one from DHGate
My green third shirt arrived the other day from DHGate. It's really nice. Player version and about £18.

I just need to slim down now so I can fit into it on my holidays.  :D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24598 on: November 4, 2022, 06:16:15 pm »
It's absolutely horrible.  :o  I've never seen anyone actually wearing it, but I saw them on the rack in the club shop last week.

There was a couple of lads with the genuine kit on when we were on holiday, horrible they were. The green is a lovely kit

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24599 on: November 4, 2022, 06:19:38 pm »
There was a couple of lads with the genuine kit on when we were on holiday, horrible they were. The green is a lovely kit
Yes, the green one is lovely.

Amazingly, the magic eye one looks even worse in the flesh that it does in pictures.  :o  The designer of that was clearly on acid.  :rollseyes :odd :rollseyes