Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 584230 times)

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3720 on: January 12, 2022, 05:44:58 am »
Position on 1st May 2017: 3,511

Position on 1st Aug 2018: 3,330

Current position as of 11 Jan 2022: 2,879
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3721 on: January 18, 2022, 07:03:58 pm »

I just checked mine and my position is 1653.

Last time I checked was March 2019 and was 1976.

I'd be intrigued if we joined on the same day/week being only 32 places apart.

Defo must be around the same time. I can’t remember exactly but I still have the original paperwork confirming the registration. I’m guessing around 2002-2003.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3722 on: January 19, 2022, 01:41:07 pm »
Just had an e-mail from the club asking me to check my details are up to date as they have now finished cleaning up the list. Has anyone else received this? I had one like this a couple of months ago when they'd finished sorting it, so I'm not wondering if this is in preparation for the Annie Road expansion? I'd like to think that being at 2772 down the list, I'll get one once the expansion is complete, but might be clutching at straws here lol.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline JDB14

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3723 on: January 19, 2022, 01:59:34 pm »
Just had an e-mail from the club asking me to check my details are up to date as they have now finished cleaning up the list. Has anyone else received this? I had one like this a couple of months ago when they'd finished sorting it, so I'm not wondering if this is in preparation for the Annie Road expansion? I'd like to think that being at 2772 down the list, I'll get one once the expansion is complete, but might be clutching at straws here lol.

Yes just got the same email. My position on the list has not changed though.

I remember when the main stand was being built I got an email saying that I may be offered a ST when it was finished, but later received another email saying I was outside the 2000 they were allocating. I was in a similar position that you are in now, about 2700 at the time.

Hopefully I  should get one this time round with the Annie Road completion. Been a long 20 year wait!

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3724 on: January 19, 2022, 02:05:41 pm »
I also got one. I'm 3699 on the list and I imagine it's just being sent to everyone.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3725 on: January 19, 2022, 02:34:29 pm »
Still don’t have a number. Raised a call and they’ve advised a link that takes me to where it should be but it’s obviously still not there!!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3726 on: January 19, 2022, 02:41:51 pm »
Still can't see mine either

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3727 on: January 19, 2022, 03:16:42 pm »
I've logged in with my member no. and had no position. Contacted me and they gave me a new supporter ID that they've created (??) and said they'll move it over to my original member account. When I asked why on earth they've created a new supported ID for me she said "A new supporter ID has just been made when the data was carried across".

So at the moment I have two accounts, one for my membership and one for my season ticket waiting list. Absolutely baffling, as usual.

Mine has dropped a couple of thousand to be honest but I was 17000 or there abouts before they updated it so maybe it's because I'm much higher up the list than most here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 03:18:22 pm by stewy17 »

Online OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #3728 on: January 19, 2022, 03:20:37 pm »
I'm just outside the top 5,000. My dad put me on the list as a boy in 1996. Since then I've graduated Uni, started a career and left my hometown of Liverpool in 2014, I will be a day tripper when it finally comes ;D

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3729 on: January 19, 2022, 03:24:49 pm »
I'm just outside the top 5,000. My dad put me on the list as a boy in 1996. Since then I've graduated Uni, started a career and left my hometown of Liverpool in 2014, I will be a day tripper when it finally comes ;D

I've heard of people going on after 96 and getting one. Reckon your dad is telling porkies when he put you on.

I went on later when I moved to Liverpool for uni, I'm now 42 and living in Birmingham  ;D

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #3730 on: January 19, 2022, 03:31:43 pm »

You 100% should have had one by now, I know loads from 96 who have one now.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #3731 on: January 19, 2022, 05:22:02 pm »
I've logged in with my member no. and had no position. Contacted me and they gave me a new supporter ID that they've created (??) and said they'll move it over to my original member account. When I asked why on earth they've created a new supported ID for me she said "A new supporter ID has just been made when the data was carried across".

So at the moment I have two accounts, one for my membership and one for my season ticket waiting list. Absolutely baffling, as usual.

Mine has dropped a couple of thousand to be honest but I was 17000 or there abouts before they updated it so maybe it's because I'm much higher up the list than most here.

Same with me, they opened a new membership account for me, which I thought was weird. I'm wondering if I should add myself to my friends and family list...that'll be odd.  ;D

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3732 on: January 19, 2022, 05:26:58 pm »

Something not right there, you should have had one a few years ago

They said similar to me. Had absolutely no idea what they were on about

Online OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #3733 on: January 19, 2022, 06:02:49 pm »
I've heard of people going on after 96 and getting one. Reckon your dad is telling porkies when he put you on.

The story he tells me is he put me on the list the day I was born, the club told me it was some random day in 1996 when I rang up a long time ago.

There definitely was an issue regarding my User ID getting invalidated due to an incorrect address recently which I cleared up late last year. It might have halted me for a year or two.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3734 on: January 19, 2022, 08:33:46 pm »
Will be interesting to see how many of the 7000 extra Road End seats go to new ST holders.   Maybe a couple of thousand? 
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3735 on: January 20, 2022, 10:06:28 pm »
Will be interesting to see how many of the 7000 extra Road End seats go to new ST holders.   Maybe a couple of thousand? 
I'm hoping for roughly 2780 😁
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #3736 on: January 21, 2022, 01:04:55 pm »

4000 general admission tickets, 2000 STH & 1000 Hospitality

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3737 on: January 21, 2022, 03:29:07 pm »

Is that confirmed? I fucking hope not!
They should make a serious dent in the STH list, which in turn will probably free up a lot of GA tickets around the ground

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3738 on: January 21, 2022, 06:14:40 pm »
Is that confirmed? I fucking hope not!
They should make a serious dent in the STH list, which in turn will probably free up a lot of GA tickets around the ground

So you'd prefer 6k season tickets and no general sale tickets...

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3739 on: January 21, 2022, 06:20:02 pm »
Are any of those 1,000 Hospitality seats going to be Season Tickets or just on a game by game basis do you know?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3740 on: January 21, 2022, 06:39:21 pm »

6k season tickets is probably excessive but it would free up a few k of general admission by default.

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3741 on: January 23, 2022, 11:29:01 am »

I didn’t say that. But I’d be giving 4K STH and 2k GA. There’ll be a load more tickets available as I’d imagine plenty of that 4K currently buy in the GA anyway

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3742 on: January 23, 2022, 08:43:08 pm »
Surely to make a massive dent in the waiting list is preferable over any other option.
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #3743 on: January 24, 2022, 12:40:03 am »
Surely to make a massive dent in the waiting list is preferable over any other option.

Nope, they'll make more money with GA as day trippers will continue to pay 500 quid for a ticket and pre match buffet.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3744 on: January 24, 2022, 12:37:32 pm »
Nope, they'll make more money with GA as day trippers will continue to pay 500 quid for a ticket and pre match buffet.
And probably buy stuff in the shop (whereas I just go in the ground and then home again)
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3745 on: January 24, 2022, 01:46:33 pm »
And probably buy stuff in the shop (whereas I just go in the ground and then home again)
Ditto.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3746 on: January 24, 2022, 02:48:27 pm »
Totally understand the day tripper argument and the increased spend that comes with - however there surely is also an argument for at least upping our % of season tickets to capacity. With us being circa 50% (Ish) we are still way behind other clubs in the league and we could easily add more on top of the additional ones available when ARE is built. If the talk of 2000 season tickets comes off then that takes our season ticket % even further down.

Just think if we are going to put any dent in the list its surely possible with also keeping a good proporton of general admission. Didnt we offer circa 2000 out back in 2011 and that still kept us lower from a % point of view.

Obviousy have an agenda here being on the list myself haha
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:05:53 pm by jwilstroplfc »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3747 on: January 24, 2022, 03:00:40 pm »
6k season tickets is probably excessive but it would free up a few k of general admission by default.

But that means less additional general admission.

It's just basic maths.

Let's argue there are 15k GA tickets available.

If we add 4k more. That's 19k available. 2k further season ticket holders. Let's argue and say ALL of the. Are currently on 13+ and guaranteed so we have 2k fewer people going for 19k ticket. Keeping the maths simple if we have 150k now in GA they had a 10% chance of a ticket. The 148k now almost a 13% chance

If they made all the additional 6k STH we have 144k going for the same 15k GA seats. So the odds are only just better than 10%.

Anyone currently far enough back on the season ticket waiting list, it's better odds for more general admission tickets than reducing the waiting lists.

I know that's basic and discounts a lot of variables (not all those on the list are necessarily getting tickets.)

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3748 on: January 25, 2022, 10:14:09 am »
Totally understand the day tripper argument and the increased spend that comes with - however there surely is also an argument for at least upping our % of season tickets to capacity. With us being circa 50% (Ish) we are still way behind other clubs in the league and we could easily add more on top of the additional ones available when ARE is built. If the talk of 2000 season tickets comes off then that takes our season ticket % even further down.

Just think if we are going to put any dent in the list its surely possible with also keeping a good proporton of general admission. Didnt we offer circa 2000 out back in 2011 and that still kept us lower from a % point of view.

Obviousy have an agenda here being on the list myself haha

I just don't see what argument there is to do that, from the club's point of view. Why would they care about "making a dent in the list"? It's never going to end anyway, and barring some absolute catastrophe at the club and us being relegated a couple of divisions, I think it's hard to see anyone over about 10,000 ever getting one in their lifetime.

Also - if that catastrophe did ever happen then the club know they can release more STs for that guaranteed income every season when the day trippers fall away. It's not a case of it being a risk not to do it now.

Like you I'd love to see them do it because of my position, but even if they release 2,000 I can still see myself getting a ST in the next ten years.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 10:15:57 am by gregor »

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3749 on: January 25, 2022, 10:55:22 am »
Agree with you that from the 'Clubs' point of view why would they? They wouldnt like you say as its guaranteed sales with or without season tickets with folk like us willing to take the tickets if a drop in sales should a catastrophe happen anyway. Guess im looking at it from a fans point of view and looking at the rest of the prem and the point that we could still offer some more out as we are really low compared to other clubs with what proportion of capacity we offer to season tickets. I understand the business side of it and that will always take precedence when looking at bank balances YOY. I just think that its a way of helping both the season ticket issue and still having GA. I guess you could say in that case whats the point of any new season tickets being issued? Just stick them all in the members pot.

Apologies not worked out how to quote your post yet gregor
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 10:57:29 am by jwilstroplfc »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3750 on: January 27, 2022, 06:39:09 am »
Again, if you're not likely to be offered a season ticket anytime soon,

It's in your favour if the club offer more General Admission tickets when ever more tickets are available.

This goes for STH's returning a  ticket (I know, I know, in theory that's what they do).

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3751 on: February 17, 2022, 07:34:30 pm »
Am I the only one that doesn't have their waiting list number on their details page.  I fear a ticket office blunder!!

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #3752 on: February 17, 2022, 08:26:50 pm »
Am I the only one that doesn't have their waiting list number on their details page.  I fear a ticket office blunder!!

I’ve heard this happening a lot (including to myself).

Contact LFC as my STWL number was allocated to my old address. This meant they had to give me a new supporter number with my waiting list position on so now have 2 accounts. I have been told that they will merge both accounts at the end of the season.
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3753 on: March 23, 2022, 03:05:15 pm »
Liverpool FC can confirm that season ticket prices for fans will remain frozen for the seventh consecutive year.

This is despite the club facing challenging times as a result of the pandemic that saw games being played behind closed doors at Anfield.

Supporters have been able to return this season with protocols in place to keep them safe – a priority for the club throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

The 2022-23 season ticket renewal period will open on Thursday March 31 and end on Tuesday May 24.

Phil Dutton, LFC vice-president of ticketing and hospitality, said: “Firstly, we’d like to thank supporters for their patience and for their cooperation this season as we welcomed them back to Anfield.

“We know the last few years have been a challenging time for everyone and today we can confirm that our season ticket prices will be frozen again for next season.

“This is now the seventh season in a row that we’ve frozen these prices, and it’s something we’re very proud of. Season ticket holders will be sent an email on Tuesday March 30 with further details of the renewal process.”

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3754 on: March 23, 2022, 06:40:27 pm »
Good news. So they should to be fair.

Offline RJK

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3755 on: April 1, 2022, 10:58:54 am »
Season ticket renewal is open for 2022/2023 ! Soon be paying season in advance

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #3756 on: April 1, 2022, 11:18:54 am »
Credits have been confirmed to count for next season again + looks like you can only transfer to F&F
https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-season-ticket-holiday-faqs
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/seasonticketrenewals
« Last Edit: April 1, 2022, 11:21:42 am by James_1906 »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3757 on: April 1, 2022, 01:04:20 pm »
Up to 20 F&F  ::)

There's only 19 homes games in a season. Unless the STH is planning to pass on every single league home game to a different person, and cup games to various different people there is absolutely no need for this number.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3758 on: April 1, 2022, 01:09:45 pm »
Up to 20 F&F  ::)

There's only 19 homes games in a season. Unless the STH is planning to pass on every single league home game to a different person, and cup games to various different people there is absolutely no need for this number.

Its a joke. Should be 5 max. Even that may be too many.
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3759 on: April 1, 2022, 01:13:14 pm »
I agree but then there needs to ge a separate list for ppl you buy for. We initially thought there'd be too lists but as there's one...

It's a hard one....
We are a team of one half.