Author Topic: 'Prank' at UEFA Champions League Final Fanzone in Turin  (Read 2155 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
'Prank' at UEFA Champions League Final Fanzone in Turin
« on: June 4, 2017, 10:11:35 pm »
So it appears that the stampede in the Juventus fanzone was the result of a fucking prank, which resulted in more than 1,500 people receiving treatment for injuries. What the fuck is wrong with some people.

Juventus stampede was 'prank'
By Football Italia staff

There are two young lads under investigation for sparking the stampede in the Juventus fanzone, as they reportedly pretended to be suicide bombers as a ‘prank.’

A loud noise in the crowd of 20,000 in Piazza San Carlo just after Real Madrid’s third goal in the Champions League Final suddenly created panic.

So soon after the suicide bombing in Manchester at the Ariana Grande concert, people assumed the worst and rushed towards the exits, which by all accounts were blocked off by metal gates.

There were 1,527 people who required treatment for injuries, most of them due to lacerations as they fell on to broken glass or were crushed by the wave of bodies.

Video footage of the incident has now been analysed and police identified two young lads, one in particular who seems to have created the chaos.

He was seen standing in the middle of the square with arms raised out by his side, wearing only a backpack and trousers.

It’s reported he was shouting something to make people think he was a suicide bomber and the crowd visibly ran in all directions, leaving him alone in the square.

His friends then tried to drag him away, perhaps realising the situation was rapidly getting out of hand.

According to reports in the Italian media this evening, the pair were interrogated and confessed it was just ‘a prank’ gone horribly wrong.

Of those injured, three are in critical condition, including a seven-year-old child called Kelvin who was revived at the scene.

He arrived in hospital in cardiac arrest and is currently in an induced coma for head and chest injuries.
http://www.football-italia.net/103667/juventus-stampede-was-prank

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: 'Prank' at UEFA Champions League Final Fanzone in Turin
« Reply #1 on: June 4, 2017, 10:27:06 pm »
There are some fucking stupid people in the world.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 4, 2017, 10:29:06 pm »
What a bunch of utter dipshits.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #3 on: June 4, 2017, 10:39:55 pm »
I honestly hope they go to jail for years and years and years!

The fucking pricks.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #4 on: June 4, 2017, 10:52:21 pm »
Setting off fire crackers in a place like this after what has happened just a couple of weeks ago is stupid beyond believe. I don't even know what that makes doing it as a "prank". Those guys can count themselves lucky that nobody has died which certainly was a possibility when you create a panic among thousands of people...

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 4, 2017, 11:48:02 pm »
If thats true they should face a serious amount of jail time, not just because they should, but it will make sure no complete fucking idiots do anything similar.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 5, 2017, 04:09:40 am »
Stupidity knows no bounds... aside from the utter disregard for the safety of others, didn't it occur to them that they themselves could be killed by security forces that are on high alert at all mass gatherings?

gqP6w

« Reply #7 on: June 5, 2017, 06:19:28 am »
For me that is an act of terrorism, it did after all cause mass panic. Throw the book at him

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: June 5, 2017, 06:21:57 am »
Waterboard the c*nts

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 5, 2017, 07:17:40 am »
I still remember spending NYE 1997/98 in Rome, and muppets were throwing firecrackers all over the place, one went off a couple of feet from me and I almost shat myself, but the locals seemed to love it. Now a single popper causes a stampede and serious injury, risking death.

Oh the times, they are a chaaaangin'....

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #10 on: June 5, 2017, 07:22:13 am »
Someone let off a big firecracker before the Boro game. I like a bit of pyro but probably best to stick to smoke bombs in the current climate.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: June 5, 2017, 08:32:52 am »
If anyone dies they should be charged with murder.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 5, 2017, 09:01:00 am »
If anyone dies they should be charged with murder.

I think they could only be charged with manslaughter, but I don't know how the law works over there.

I hope Juve press for the harshest possible penalty though.  Of all the clubs to fucking "prank" in a European Cup final!  :no
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art