Author Topic: AI - Machine Learning - Robotics  (Read 688 times)

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
AI - Machine Learning - Robotics
« on: March 28, 2023, 11:38:17 am »
Well, have noticed a lot of momentum in regards to AI in recent months, whether it's music related or AI generated news readers, it's all going forward at an alarming rate.

Given our current player crisis, we could do worse than sign up one of these robots from Boston Dynamics :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e1_QhJ1EhQ

To be fair, it was pre-programmed but the movement is light years ahead of the pour you a cup of tea and play snooker robots we used to see just a few years back. Add in machine learning to these things and you have skynet vibes! The military have unarmed robotics but how long before they get armed and have some live ammo to play with?!

Anyone else have any interesting video, views or articles on the subject, seems this future is much closer than I thought.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: AI - Machine Learning - Robotics
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 07:34:21 pm »
Can see why you opened the thread as there are other ai tools than openai/chatgpt like bard or midjourney