Author Topic: DALL-E: Ai Art  (Read 1068 times)

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
DALL-E: Ai Art
« on: June 10, 2022, 12:53:34 pm »
You've probably seen some of this stuff recently, but that is child's play compared to what the real thing can do. Too powerful to ever get released into the wild surely?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SVcsDDABEkM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SVcsDDABEkM</a>

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Re: DALL-E: Ai Art
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 06:59:56 pm »
I don't know if it's the same technology behind it, but my Youtube feed is now being filled with awful startup channels with "This thing as an 80s dark fantasy movie!" etc which is just a slideshow of generated images. Utterly pointless low-effort garbage I have to keep blocking, just because I may have seen a few videos about the source material (the Witcher etc).
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 11:39:27 pm »
My Other Half did the free trail of Midjourney a couple of months ago, not sure if she ended up subscribing, she posted some stuff on Flickr or Tumblr.

Amazing imagery what AI can do, sadly real Artists are not happy about this and rightly so, it's ruining their livelihood.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 02:21:52 pm »
Captain Fun has entered the thread

He was somewhere in the vague, brown-coloured slums to the north and east of what had once been Saint Pancras Station. He was walking up a cobbled street of little two-storey houses with battered doorways which gave straight on the pavement and which were somehow curiously suggestive of ratholes.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 02:28:15 pm by ToneLa »