Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 105471 times)

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #1080 on: August 19, 2019, 02:09:29 am »
Jimmy Fallon, host of the Tonight Show in the US. Always fake laughing when he is interviewing someone. Always insists on taking part in his musical guests' performances. Always fake terrified of animals that are brought on the show.

I don't think that's irrational at all.  He's not funny and everything about him is fake.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1081 on: August 19, 2019, 03:29:13 am »
Kevin Hart - used to think he was refreshingly funny

Now he's on everything and he's always shouting - calm down you vertically challenged muppet

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1082 on: August 19, 2019, 08:25:18 am »
Starting to dislike Peter Crouch based on this weird craze around him. I think it’s off the back of his podcast - he seems to have been elevated to some kind of God-like person and it feels like he’s playing up to it a bit now.

I think he’s a decent bloke or comes across largely harmless but he has been pissing me off recently, buying into his own hype.

I feel cunty saying it.

Don't worry your dislike will fade quickly as he'll be a one-hit wonder and you'll soon be laughing at his antics for the Liverpool Legends.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #1083 on: August 19, 2019, 09:02:17 am »
Every single F1 driver apart from Ricciardo.  Petulant, spoilt, childish and overpaid personality vacuums.

I follow the F1 avidly, and - though I think most of the above could be levelled at all of the drivers some of the time (or all of the above, all of the time, for Lance Stroll) - feel that's a bit unfair*.   I think there are a good number of drivers on the grid at the moment who can be considered entertaining and/or interesting interviewees.  Sure, in the heat of the moment over the radio or with a mic thrust at them within minutes of an incident, they can come across as petulant, spoilt, and/or childish, but I tend to think that plenty of them are good value in an interview situtation.

*Irrationality noted.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1084 on: August 19, 2019, 09:08:11 am »
Nick Knowles and Jonathon Edwards are my personal dislikes.

Edwards has always been a smug bastard. I remember when he broke the WR twice at the world championships and when interviewed afterwards he was doing that smug "I really don`t like the attention and I want to appear humble" grin. Always done it.

Knowles. Well it is pretty obvious. "So, what do you think of this lovely renovation job that I have done for you and do you think it will help your family with the disability you have". No Knowles. You didn`t pay for it and you have done fuck all to contribute so do one. Perhaps he doesn`t count as irrational.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1085 on: August 19, 2019, 09:21:41 am »
Rylan.

An empty sack of human skin where talent should be.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1086 on: August 19, 2019, 01:44:35 pm »
Probably already been said, but Dermot O'Leary

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1087 on: August 19, 2019, 03:52:16 pm »
Jimmy Fallon, host of the Tonight Show in the US. Always fake laughing when he is interviewing someone. Always insists on taking part in his musical guests' performances. Always fake terrified of animals that are brought on the show.
They could bring a kitten on the show and he'd still act terrified.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1088 on: August 19, 2019, 03:58:14 pm »
They could bring a kitten on the show and he'd still act terrified.
...And if a guest said "The kitten just did something funny" Fallon would spout "OMG, you're so right, that's hysterical!" and pound on his desk laughing for 20 seconds.

Since the Tonight Show has such a proud history, it pulls in great guests. So I'll watch it sometimes for that reason, but my god Fallon is a poor host. I'm surprised NBC has kept him this long.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1089 on: August 19, 2019, 04:09:37 pm »
Martin Freeman - just has an annoying face and all of those Vodafone adverts are fucking awful

Top shout. Terribly unfunny, uninteresting to listen to, comes across as a miserable c*nt who isn't interested in interviews unless he's having his arse kissed. His shit bumbling act, in literally every role, is like nails down a chalkboard. Literally made a living on one well written short sitcom, the rest has been off the back of that and having an english accent. Vodafone adverts is about his level, maybe too high up for his talent.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1090 on: August 19, 2019, 04:52:43 pm »
Rylan Clark,he isn't overly offensive but I cannot stand him on my TV.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1091 on: August 19, 2019, 04:54:12 pm »

He’s better than his mum.

In fact, Rylan (and his mum) being on Celebrity Gogglebox. :D

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #1092 on: August 19, 2019, 10:01:16 pm »
Always makes me think........ Olivier Giroud  ..  ;D
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1093 on: August 20, 2019, 08:04:59 am »
Kevin Hart - used to think he was refreshingly funny

Now he's on everything and he's always shouting - calm down you vertically challenged muppet

Was he ever funny? Watched one of his latest stand up shows on Netflix and I didnt find that funny at all.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1094 on: August 20, 2019, 11:13:50 am »
Always makes me think........ Olivier Giroud  ..  ;D

:lmao

YES!!!

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #1095 on: August 20, 2019, 01:02:10 pm »
Sara Cox, never listened to her on the radio but she has a chat show on at the weekend where she completely gets on my nerves.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1096 on: August 20, 2019, 01:10:59 pm »
Ellen Degeneres.......I can't fuckin stand her.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1097 on: August 20, 2019, 01:21:12 pm »
Was he ever funny? Watched one of his latest stand up shows on Netflix and I didnt find that funny at all.

Baffles me how he sells out stadiums

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1098 on: August 20, 2019, 04:29:28 pm »
Miranda Hart
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1099 on: August 20, 2019, 04:56:26 pm »
Taylor Swift and her Fake Surprise Face she always uses. :o

I find her to be an excellent songwriter when she tries (ex. she wrote Better Man sung by Little Big Town). But all the gossip & songs about the boys who wronged her, etc. -- grow up, you are not 14 years old anymore.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1100 on: August 20, 2019, 04:58:53 pm »
Anthony Joshua
Lewis Hamilton

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #1101 on: August 20, 2019, 06:36:27 pm »
Ellen Degeneres.......I can't fuckin stand her.

Same here, whenever we have been on holiday in Orlando and switch on the TV you can't get away from her, she is on all the time.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1102 on: August 20, 2019, 06:54:56 pm »
Andy Murray's mum.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1103 on: August 20, 2019, 07:14:59 pm »
In America people like James Cordon.

Imagine that.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
« Reply #1104 on: August 20, 2019, 08:12:41 pm »
Alan Brazil
Jim White
Adrian Durham
Sam Matterface
Paul Hawksbee
Mike Parry
Andy Goldstein
Mike Graham
Andy Jacobs
Max Rushden
Bob Mills

Pretty much everyone on TalkSport apart from Laura Woods, Ali McCoist and I do actually like listening to Simon Jordan waffling on putting his points across.
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1105 on: August 20, 2019, 08:33:44 pm »
Alan Brazil
Jim White
Adrian Durham
Sam Matterface
Paul Hawksbee
Mike Parry
Andy Goldstein
Mike Graham
Andy Jacobs
Max Rushden
Bob Mills

Pretty much everyone on TalkSport apart from Laura Woods, Ali McCoist and I do actually like listening to Simon Jordan waffling on putting his points across.
Why do you listen to it then??!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #1106 on: August 20, 2019, 09:17:02 pm »
Robert Lindsay.

I don't know why. He's excellent in Citizen Smith, excellent in Nightingales, excellent in GBH, and I'll forgive him for My Family.

But he comes across as such a needy ac-TOR luvvy egotist in some interviews.

But he's probably the nicest bloke in the world.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
« Reply #1107 on: August 20, 2019, 09:17:39 pm »
Because of the few presenters I do like and will only listen in when they're on.
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1108 on: August 20, 2019, 09:18:32 pm »

His first 3 stand up specials were funny.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1109 on: August 20, 2019, 09:19:59 pm »
Robert Lindsay.

I don't know why. He's excellent in Citizen Smith, excellent in Nightingales, excellent in GBH, and I'll forgive him for My Family.

Please tell me you’ve seen him in Extras, as he plays up to being that exact person.
AHA!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1110 on: August 20, 2019, 09:46:09 pm »
Alan Brazil
Jim White
Adrian Durham
Sam Matterface
Paul Hawksbee
Mike Parry
Andy Goldstein
Mike Graham
Andy Jacobs
Max Rushden
Bob Mills

Nothing irrational about those

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1111 on: August 20, 2019, 10:57:10 pm »
Robert Lindsay.

I've briefly watched one of the re-runs of "Get some in". No one comes well out of that one.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1112 on: August 21, 2019, 12:53:44 am »
Robert Lindsay.

Doesn’t bother me either way him.

But, a mate of mine went to see him many years ago in some one man show musical at the Royal Exchange in Manchester. Apparently, there were only about 8 people in the audience (who, in true British style, sat in their allotted seats right up to curtain up time).
Anyhow, when Lindsay sees this, he sits on the edge of the stage, gets everyone to sit next to each other in the front row, and then makes everyone introduce themselves and say hello to each other. He then talked them through the show (skipping over what he called “the slower bits”), did all the songs and bought everyone a drink in the interval. He did the same in the second half of the show, then asked at the end if there were any songs anyone particularly liked, and he did them again.
They were all best mates at this point, and afterwards all got bladdered together in the bar for a couple of hours. My mate still says it was the best night out in a theatre he’s ever had.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #1113 on: August 21, 2019, 07:31:01 am »
Please tell me you’ve seen him in Extras, as he plays up to being that exact person.

He does exactly that, never met him obviously but he seems okay to me.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #1114 on: August 21, 2019, 07:32:45 am »
Because of the few presenters I do like and will only listen in when they're on.

Which is quite rare as you have covered breakfast, morning, afternoon and early evening there.

I think Paul Hawksbee is okay. The rest I can't stand, probably not irrational though.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1115 on: August 21, 2019, 08:01:04 am »
The big GC herself Gemma Collins the fucking Honey Monster twat. Not irrational, she’s clearly a twat but I get irrationally wound up by how she’s famous/popular and how people out there think she’s funny or a bit of a character.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #1116 on: August 21, 2019, 08:06:51 am »
Ben Shephard, can't put my finger on it, but I would gleefully punch his lights out. Being a smarmy, smug fucker might have something to do with it like!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #1117 on: August 21, 2019, 08:23:04 am »
Greg fucking Wallace. Why does he have to fucking SHOUT ALL THE TIME.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1118 on: August 21, 2019, 08:25:37 am »
Stephen Mulhern. I rarely watch anything that isn't sport or a film, but I cant watch anything he's on.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1119 on: August 21, 2019, 08:26:28 am »
Greg fucking Wallace. Why does he have to fucking SHOUT ALL THE TIME.

MASH!

drives me mad
W