Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 105143 times)

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #680 on: September 11, 2022, 03:57:26 pm »
So if you have transferred a ticket for wolves and they now can't go and you probably can to the new date - Any idea how you get it back!

They have to login and forward it back to you

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: September 11, 2022, 04:05:20 pm »
So if you have transferred a ticket for wolves and they now can't go and you probably can to the new date - Any idea how you get it back!

Ask whoever you sent it to to send it back to you
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #682 on: September 11, 2022, 07:52:49 pm »
They need to transfer it back to you. You can't recall it, unless they change the rules given the circumstances
We are a team of one half.

Offline thirty

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #683 on: September 11, 2022, 08:39:38 pm »
I believe I keep the credit for Ajax this week regardless but I have a Forward and Distribute option for this game, can I use either option to send to a mate and keep the credit?
thirty

Offline Dublin Red

• Jehova, Jehova, Jehova
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: September 11, 2022, 09:23:04 pm »
I believe I keep the credit for Ajax this week regardless but I have a Forward and Distribute option for this game, can I use either option to send to a mate and keep the credit?

I don't have the Distribute option available. Only Forward, and my mate in Liverpool who was going to go, and is on my F&F list now can't go.

Anyone know why some people have the option to Distribute, and some don't?
What we achieve in life, echoes in eternity

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #685 on: September 11, 2022, 09:28:10 pm »
I don't have the Distribute option available. Only Forward, and my mate in Liverpool who was going to go, and is on my F&F list now can't go.

Anyone know why some people have the option to Distribute, and some don't?

Think it's only people on 13+ that have the distribute option available, which is strange considering this is a cup game. I'm not on 13+ and only have forward available. Same story for the other lads I know who are in that boat.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #686 on: September 11, 2022, 09:36:07 pm »
You’ll definitely keep the credit if you’re forwarding the ticket to someone on your F&F list. Not sure how Distribute works.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #687 on: September 11, 2022, 11:42:36 pm »

I want to recall mine and it's disappeared from my list, assume it'll reappear at some point!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tomx

• Main Stander
« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2022, 12:25:53 pm »
When November general ticket sale comes, will you be able to add new friend to your list? Any info on that?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2022, 04:29:53 pm »
They need to transfer it back to you. You can't recall it, unless they change the rules given the circumstances
Re Wolves, I'd imagine the club will reset everything to status quo in due course?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2022, 04:46:58 pm »
When November general ticket sale comes, will you be able to add new friend to your list? Any info on that?

seemed like the original deadline was for the whole season. don't really see why you'd be able to add more to be honest
YNWA.

Offline Kozmapolitan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2022, 05:00:08 pm »
I'm trying to forward my Ajax CL ticket to my son, who is a member and is on my Friends & Family list.
I'm currently getting the message that "The maximum quantity has been exceeded by [my son]. To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket".
My son doesn't have any tickets so this message is definitely wrong.

Anyone else had this and know if there is fix?

TIA.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2022, 05:06:30 pm »
I'm trying to forward my Ajax CL ticket to my son, who is a member and is on my Friends & Family list.
I'm currently getting the message that "The maximum quantity has been exceeded by [my son]. To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket".

TIA.

im getting this too anyone know how to fix it??

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: September 12, 2022, 05:31:04 pm »
Having the same issue here too...is it because I let my 30 odd quid membership expire??

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #694 on: September 12, 2022, 05:38:57 pm »
Having the same issue here too...is it because I let my 30 odd quid membership expire??
not sure im a season ticket holder so wont be that for mine. guessing they have a glitch

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #695 on: September 12, 2022, 05:48:39 pm »

TIA.
Same for our mates son who we are trying to transfer to who is taking it off someone else.

Looks like it's not active unless you have a valid membership.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #696 on: September 12, 2022, 05:53:02 pm »
Same for our mates son who we are trying to transfer to who is taking it off someone else.

Looks like it's not active unless you have a valid membership.

just read you need an active nfc pass on the person having the tickets phone. if not a member they have to download a general admission one from the myaccount section of their ticketing portal. let you know if it then works

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: September 12, 2022, 06:00:24 pm »
just read you need an active nfc pass on the person having the tickets phone. if not a member they have to download a general admission one from the myaccount section of their ticketing portal. let you know if it then works

I've downloaded it but my sister still getting the same error when trying to transfer...

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #698 on: September 12, 2022, 06:23:41 pm »
I've downloaded it but my sister still getting the same error when trying to transfer...
its worked for us the lads have downloaded the general admission nfc passes and its let me forward on

Offline cyphex

• Boys Pen
« Reply #699 on: September 12, 2022, 07:13:39 pm »

Where did you read this? I'm having the same issue. They are on my F&F, have an account but not paid for the membership so will the above steps work?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #700 on: September 12, 2022, 07:16:54 pm »
Where did you read this? I'm having the same issue. They are on my F&F, have an account but not paid for the membership so will the above steps work?

Try this link https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/memberships/general%20admission%20nfc%20pass

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan

Offline cyphex

• Boys Pen
« Reply #702 on: September 12, 2022, 08:12:02 pm »
Smashed it! Cheers mate.

Guessing this worked for you? Does the person on your  F&F need to have gone 1 euro game from 2019?

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: September 12, 2022, 08:35:51 pm »
Guessing this worked for you? Does the person on your  F&F need to have gone 1 euro game from 2019?

Don't think so, think they just have to be on your f+f list? I had to follow the link above, add to basket and check out... having the pass on my phone from another link didn't work.

Offline cyphex

• Boys Pen
« Reply #704 on: September 12, 2022, 09:54:11 pm »
Don't think so, think they just have to be on your f+f list? I had to follow the link above, add to basket and check out... having the pass on my phone from another link didn't work.

Managed to get it sorted. Can confirm the person on the F&F does not need any previous credit to a ticket. THey just need to follow the link Philipm20 shared, add it to their basket and checkout.
Thanks lads for the help!
Funny how we have to help each other on here because their site is so shit  :butt

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #705 on: September 13, 2022, 06:43:38 am »
Are the Ajax games showing up in people's wallets? I've forwarded the game on yesterday but my NFC pass still shows Bournemouth (the last ticket I was sent)

Offline cyphex

• Boys Pen
« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2022, 09:51:32 am »
Are the Ajax games showing up in people's wallets? I've forwarded the game on yesterday but my NFC pass still shows Bournemouth (the last ticket I was sent)

I forwarded my ticket last night but it's still showing the seat number for the Ajax game on my member card even though my mate has same seat number on his general NFC pass

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #707 on: September 13, 2022, 10:28:24 am »
Smashed it! Cheers mate.

If someone downloaded the General Pass today. Would they be able to add F&F for a two week period the same as when somebody purchases a members card?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline friendofrocky

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #708 on: September 13, 2022, 12:57:21 pm »

Does the pass go straight to the wallet of the person youve transferred it to or is there an email sent like when you distribute

Offline diddyfaz-golborne

• Kopite
« Reply #709 on: September 14, 2022, 04:58:51 pm »
Just an heads up that may be useful for some: The owner of the ticket is the person who has paid (ACS) for the 'cup ticket' not the owner of the ST. If the owner of the ticket has it in his wallet (GA Pass) the ST holder cannot recall or distribute the ticket. If the owner cannot attend the match he must send it back to ST holder (if possible) or send it on via F+F

Info won't be useful for most but some!! I had a mare last night but sorted it.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 05:00:33 pm by diddyfaz-golborne »

Offline Swoop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #710 on: September 16, 2022, 12:32:25 pm »
Ok anyone had the thing where ticket is in the wallet but no QR code behind it?
Its a dogs life for me

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #711 on: October 1, 2022, 08:07:23 am »
Any ST holder managed to swap match tickets with a member though distributing/forwarding etc? How easy is it? My Dad wouldn’t be able to stand all game so couldn’t be in the kop so I want him to have my st ticket in the main stand and I’ll take the spare one he was going to go in on the kop.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #712 on: October 1, 2022, 08:25:27 am »
Any ST holder managed to swap match tickets with a member though distributing/forwarding etc? How easy is it? My Dad wouldn’t be able to stand all game so couldn’t be in the kop so I want him to have my st ticket in the main stand and I’ll take the spare one he was going to go in on the kop.
As long as your linked up and the KOP member ticket wasn’t bought in additional sales as they cannot be transferred it should be easy enough I think. Just go into the tickets section in your account tick the game and press forward.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: October 1, 2022, 08:27:04 am »

You would have to either swap phones for the game, or have a mutual person that doesn't have a ticket on your F&F list for the game. You forward your ticket to the mutual, your dad forwards his ticket to you, then the mutual forward the 1st one to your dad.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #714 on: October 1, 2022, 09:22:12 am »
Is there a cut off for transferring tickets to F&F? Or failing that Back to the club via the exchange?

Stuck in non moving traffic, managed about 2 miles from home, so just another 235 to go. Been here an hour already. Fire engine, air ambulance etc so looks a bad one. If we don’t start moving soon we’ll struggle to make kick off.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2022, 09:30:44 am by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #715 on: October 1, 2022, 10:07:57 am »
Think it's an hour b4 ko for the exchange
We are a team of one half.

Offline JOL

• Boys Pen
  • see you by the pylon
« Reply #716 on: October 3, 2022, 03:24:10 pm »
Hi

hi all

how do I access ticket exchange for a spare ticket we have for the Rangers match tomorrow night

I believe the exchange is for PL matches only

I wanted to forward my ticket to a friend in Liverpool as a gift as he  has been having hard time lately & although he has a gen admissions NFC, i can't add him to friends & family until season end

this seems mad as now there will be an empty seat just when the Team needs all the support it can get

pls advise thx

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #717 on: October 3, 2022, 03:34:56 pm »
Hi

hi all

how do I access ticket exchange for a spare ticket we have for the Rangers match tomorrow night

I believe the exchange is for PL matches only

I wanted to forward my ticket to a friend in Liverpool as a gift as he  has been having hard time lately & although he has a gen admissions NFC, i can't add him to friends & family until season end

this seems mad as now there will be an empty seat just when the Team needs all the support it can get

pls advise thx
screenshot of QR should work

Offline JOL

• Boys Pen
  • see you by the pylon
« Reply #718 on: October 3, 2022, 04:06:26 pm »
cheers

you mean if i take a screenshot of my wife's ticket's QR and send it to mate's phone and he uses that through turnstile?

Offline JOL

• Boys Pen
  • see you by the pylon
« Reply #719 on: October 3, 2022, 04:14:59 pm »
er sry bout this but where do i get her QR code from?

thx