Author Topic: How long after the draw are the dates of the fixtures released?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry if there's another thread on this but I couldn't find it. I always hear about other reds getting much cheaper travel than me so I'm hoping to jump the gun this time! Any idea exactly how and when the fixture dates are released today?
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: How long after the draw are the dates of the fixtures released?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 10:18:59 am »
Usually around an hour after the draw but it could be sooner as less matches to arrange compared to previous rounds.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 10:30:17 am »
That’s looking in the europa league thread quite quickly

The champions league draw was at 4.45pm last night and the fixtures were released at 7.20pm on twitter.

Could be quicker than that though with there only being 8 teams.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 12:35:08 pm »
Well so much for cheap fucking flights! Anyone got a railcard I can borrow?  ;D
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.