The Liverpool FC Forum > Betting, Drafts and Fantasy/Prediction Leagues

The Jurgen Klopp Draft - Quarter Finals 1 & 2

(1/3) > >>

Betty Blue:
Welcome to the Jurgen Klopp draft. Our little tribute to one of our greatest ever managers who steps down at the end of the season.

This is an all-time draft where players were picked in 11 different categories relating to the life and career of Jurgen Klopp. All players to be judged on their peak performance, longevity, mentality to win, and how well they would gel as a team.

_____________________________________________________Quarter-Final 1_______________________________________________________

Drinks Sangria                                       V                                           Surfer

___________________________________________________Quarter-Final 2_________________________________________________________

Bobby                                            V                                               Draex 

Popcorn:
First game was a tough one. Just went for DS but wasn't much in it.

Bobby's assembled a nice team too but Draex team is really strong so got my vote there.

Betty Blue:
Vote  :)

vivabobbygraham:
Bowing out graciously at the quarter final stage is par for the course. However, this time it's easy to see why with Draek excellent team.  In the other game, I made a balls up and voted wrong so keeping schtum

Betty Blue:
I'm on my way out, so going to post the other quarters now. We've not had more than 18 voters in each round so far, so I think this one is about done anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version