Author Topic: At HK Airport this Sun - where can I watch the game?  (Read 3000 times)

Offline arhey

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
At HK Airport this Sun - where can I watch the game?
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:23:05 pm »
As a result of of getting married during the football season 10 years ago (much against my better judgment) I find myself flying back to the UK on Mon am 12.20(HK time) from HKAirport after a wedding anniversary trip with the better half. Can anyone confirm if they'll show the match at any of the airport bars or any hotels nearby?

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 07:11:43 pm by arhey »

Offline DanJay87

• Legacy Fan
  • Gosh it's Tosh!
Re: At HK Airport this Sun - where can I watch the game?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 12:44:18 pm »
From what I remember, I'm sure there's a bar there and the footy will deffo be on. It will probably be on in a lot of places in the airport itself. But if you do have a fair bit of time, pop on the train to town and join us in Champs bar! Only 30 odd minutes on the train :D

Offline C.B Alonso

• Old skool RAWK Photographer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Aallriight!"
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:39:51 am »
Where's Champs bar mate?
:)
Lets fucking create an atmosphere instead of complaining about it.

Offline arhey

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 07:25:09 am »
From what I remember, I'm sure there's a bar there and the footy will deffo be on. It will probably be on in a lot of places in the airport itself. But if you do have a fair bit of time, pop on the train to town and join us in Champs bar! Only 30 odd minutes on the train :D

Thanks for the invite but time's too tight and with a wife in tow (no interest in the match) I'd be asking for trouble heading back into town.

Hope you're right about the airport. Have got a back up as the Skycity Marriott seems to have a sort of sports bar - Velocity I think it's called, which is only 10 mins away.

Enjoy the match!