The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Bayer Leverkusen - anyone got tix yet?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kitch:
Got mine this morning in the post, guess the Easter post situation got the TO in gear.

TheKid.:
Not that this means anything but i got mine after an hour Q right after the Chelsea game - mine was a ST one tho!!

Roger:
My friend sent her dortmund & roma kop stubs off with the correct remittance but was rang by the ticket office yesterday to say the Kop was sold out so could they rip her cheque up and take her card number for more expensive seats in one of the other 3 stands. Was told her tickets would be posted out saturday.

Dont know if this is to do with the increased window demand or just increased demand generally.

:o

Pheeny:

--- Quote ---My friend sent her dortmund & roma kop stubs off with the correct remittance but was rang by the ticket office yesterday to say the Kop was sold out so could they rip her cheque up and take her card number for more expensive seats in one of the other 3 stands. Was told her tickets would be posted out saturday.

Dont know if this is to do with the increased window demand or just increased demand generally.

:o
--- End quote ---
Well at least they phoned her up :)

ttnbd:
I ain't got mine as such.  BUT I AM going  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anny Road I think.  Although the allocation for the supporters club had been Kop for all other games  :( :( :( :(  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version