The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Spurs away selling details

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dan The Man 28373:
All sorted in 115, wasn't sure I wanted to do the away NFC ticket trial, interesting to see if it works without issues or not.  I guess all aways will be tickets on your phone, does have its advantages but depends on how itr can erradiccate touting.

Redcase:
Anyone else have payment problems? Got six pending transactions because site was saying card provider declined payment. Card provider said it was Lfc. Two different cards.
Didn’t want NFC tickets because I’m superstitious. lol. Wanted same block I was sat in last year!

jizzspunk:

--- Quote from: MKB on September 13, 2023, 08:25:46 am ---Blocks 115 to 118 almost sold out, while the NFC block 114 remains almost untouched.

--- End quote ---

Sold out for now, unless the TO pulled the scraps, the fanbase have decided they want Paper 🎟️😉

Luke 17:

--- Quote from: Redcase on September 13, 2023, 09:07:42 am ---Anyone else have payment problems? Got six pending transactions because site was saying card provider declined payment. Card provider said it was Lfc. Two different cards.
Didn’t want NFC tickets because I’m superstitious. lol. Wanted same block I was sat in last year!

--- End quote ---

I was having this problem with LASK sale. Did you sort it?

Redcase:

--- Quote from: Luke 17 on September 13, 2023, 09:56:22 am ---I was having this problem with LASK sale. Did you sort it?

--- End quote ---

Got a mate to pay in the end. Live chat said pending transactions will be cancelled - not sure when though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version