The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

LASK away selling details

<< < (41/41)

bignred84:

--- Quote from: ABJ on October  3, 2023, 10:42:42 am ---Does anyone know what the advertised response time is to an email? I sent a detailed email to the club along with a few attachments a week ago but haven't even had an acknowledgement let alone a reply.

--- End quote ---

You should of had an Acknowledgement there and then with a reference number.
also it would of stated something like we get get back to you within x days (pretty sure its less than 7, possibly even 5)

ABJ:

--- Quote from: bignred84 on October  4, 2023, 11:24:28 am ---You should of had an Acknowledgement there and then with a reference number.
also it would of stated something like we get get back to you within x days (pretty sure its less than 7, possibly even 5)

--- End quote ---
Sorted through live chat yesterday, I've sent it to a different email address and they have confirmed that they've received it. I 'should' hear back within 48 hours.

ant:

--- Quote from: ABJ on October  4, 2023, 11:01:46 am ---Nothing whatsoever, it shows exactly as all of the previous euro aways do.

--- End quote ---
thanks, asking because one of our group didn't scan his assigned ticket and never got a mail from lfc nore the member who assigned the ticket to him.

30fiver:

--- Quote from: ant on October  4, 2023, 05:16:27 pm ---thanks, asking because one of our group didn't scan his assigned ticket and never got a mail from lfc nore the member who assigned the ticket to him.

--- End quote ---

Lucky boy

ABJ:

--- Quote from: ant on October  4, 2023, 05:16:27 pm ---thanks, asking because one of our group didn't scan his assigned ticket and never got a mail from lfc nore the member who assigned the ticket to him.

--- End quote ---
Wow...so some that did scan have been told that they didn't scan and now have to go through the hassle of proving that they did scan otherwise they'll lose the credit yet some that didn't scan have basically been told that they did scan so have nothing to worry about.

What a shit show, it literally sounds like they've just selected some random supporters to try and knock them down the ladder, unreal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version