The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

23/24 TV Fixtures

<< < (3/131) > >>

swoopy:
August should be out before the end of tomorrow going by their '6 week' rule. They've usually included September in the first selection release too.

Barneylfc∗:
I've banked on West Ham being Sunday and booked flights for me and the offspring. After a Europa League game and League Cup after it.

77kop05:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on June 29, 2023, 10:38:45 am ---I've banked on West Ham being Sunday and booked flights for me and the offspring. After a Europa League game and League Cup after it.

--- End quote ---
Same as that . Also took a punt on Arsenal. Last game to go Xmas eve was in 1995 or something.  So hopefully it stays Xmas eve,eve !

ABJ:

--- Quote from: swoopy on June 29, 2023, 10:34:23 am ---August should be out before the end of tomorrow going by their '6 week' rule. They've usually included September in the first selection release too.

--- End quote ---
Surely as Chelsea has already been announced, the 6 week rule means that both Bournemouth and Newcastle will be announced by Sat 8th July (6 weeks before the Bournemouth match)? although it is the PL so they'll make it up as they go along.

ewok-red-97:
Is Brighton away (7th October) likely to be on Sunday or Monday with it coming after the Europa MD2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version