The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Members Sales

<< < (7598/8606) > >>

Athleticobil:

--- Quote from: 30fiver on February 28, 2024, 01:14:24 pm ---Had a lot on their plate with the cup final, late forest away sales and sorting Prague away out. Plus a home game tonight

Probably hear about City and Prague home by the end of the week - most if not all on 4+ will get sorted

As Rebecca said on here, it's only a very small handful of people who work on this kinda stuff, half a dozen ish. Rest are casual customer support staff on live chat

--- End quote ---

Yeah all very fair - you know yourself, just the natural anxiety when you're on the list even >650

30fiver:

--- Quote from: Atleticobil on February 28, 2024, 01:32:36 pm ---Yeah all very fair - you know yourself, just the natural anxiety when you're on the list even >650

--- End quote ---

They need a bigger team IMO, work a bit further ahead with things

I think a lot of the unknowns are out the window now, just a swamp of fixtures every weekend and midweek now until may if we keep winning

Athleticobil:

--- Quote from: 30fiver on February 28, 2024, 01:35:28 pm ---They need a bigger team IMO, work a bit further ahead with things

I think a lot of the unknowns are out the window now, just a swamp of fixtures every weekend and midweek now until may if we keep winning

--- End quote ---

Yeah and these waiting lists are the new headache for the to be fair.

ABJ:
 :lmao

RebeccaLFC:
Its mostly a copy and paste job for the small ticket team which takes them 5 mins to do - to them putting the sales notice up for man city its just another process job that they could do with they're eyes closed.... so they dont see the urgency. It will be up when its up and the sales will occur before the game, and I be pretty confident saying that everyone on 4+ will get one if they want one.

Maybe the coding for when the games are on sale are the hardest, but even then if they've been working their for 15 years straight it must quite monotonous and repetitive for them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version