The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Members Sales

<< < (7598/7914) > >>

Pinehurst Alan:

--- Quote from: red_Mark1980 on February 27, 2024, 11:42:37 am ---I booked mine about a month ago. I live in Birmingham so got direct flights for about 100. Already  a lot more expensive now

--- End quote ---

I'm in Brum too and got mine on the day that Klopp announced he was leaving. 70- thought I'd go anyway to see relatives even if we don't make it. Perhaps see you on the flight ;-)

30fiver:

--- Quote from: claresy2005 on February 27, 2024, 11:36:51 am ---Long way off but took a punt on Dublin flights boosted by a wave of optimism after Sunday. Ridiculously expensive already on Ryanair and aer lingus are taking the mick

--- End quote ---

Booked mine last June  :lmao

anitrella:

--- Quote from: 30fiver on February 27, 2024, 11:53:12 am ---Booked mine last June  :lmao

--- End quote ---
mine were July, 45 return from Manchester with Aer Lingus. Used some Avios points as well made it cheaper.

red_Mark1980:

--- Quote from: Pinehurst Alan on February 27, 2024, 11:46:00 am ---I'm in Brum too and got mine on the day that Klopp announced he was leaving. 70- thought I'd go anyway to see relatives even if we don't make it. Perhaps see you on the flight ;-)

--- End quote ---

Yeah I started considering it once I knew United were out of it.

30fiver:

--- Quote from: anitrella on February 27, 2024, 11:58:58 am --- mine were July, 45 return from Manchester with Aer Lingus. Used some Avios points as well made it cheaper.

--- End quote ---

I paid 90 cash from Liverpool, Ryanair changed the times so allowed me free flight changes last week... have changed the outbound to an earlier flight and the itinerary I'm on now is 386

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version