The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Members Sales

<< < (7597/8324) > >>

BobPaisley3:

--- Quote from: Athleticobil on February 26, 2024, 05:08:33 pm ---any expectations of when the city waiting list number will be confirmed?

--- End quote ---
Forgot about the waiting list, is that still a thing now the Anfield road is open? A mate of mine was 1250 lr something for Palace.

mighty magpie:

--- Quote from: BobPaisley3 on February 26, 2024, 09:51:17 pm ---Forgot about the waiting list, is that still a thing now the Anfield road is open? A mate of mine was 1250 lr something for Palace.

--- End quote ---

Yeah every game going to wait list then late sale. Your mate should get sorted.

BobPaisley3:

--- Quote from: mighty magpie on February 26, 2024, 09:52:26 pm ---Yeah every game going to wait list then late sale. Your mate should get sorted.

--- End quote ---
Cheers mate, I did say to him that anything under 2000 should be golden.

claresy2005:
Long way off but took a punt on Dublin flights boosted by a wave of optimism after Sunday. Ridiculously expensive already on Ryanair and aer lingus are taking the mick

red_Mark1980:

--- Quote from: claresy2005 on February 27, 2024, 11:36:51 am ---Long way off but took a punt on Dublin flights boosted by a wave of optimism after Sunday. Ridiculously expensive already on Ryanair and aer lingus are taking the mick

--- End quote ---

I booked mine about a month ago. I live in Birmingham so got direct flights for about £100. Already  a lot more expensive now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version