The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

European homes

<< < (935/946) > >>

mattyyt:

--- Quote from: ABJ on April 13, 2024, 11:20:17 pm ---Being a grass will get you nowhere.

--- End quote ---

We’re not in high school anymore mate. Touts need reporting, they make up a large part of the ticketing issues.

bignred84:

--- Quote from: ABJ on April 13, 2024, 11:20:17 pm ---Being a grass will get you nowhere.

--- End quote ---

we all complain at issues getting tickets.
being blocked, access, bots, sold out, the ticketing system, touts, I could go on and on.

pointless reporting touts then when its happening under your noses then.

kopte4ever:
Been in the ACS since was brought in and apart from the first few years it’s rare I sit next to the same person.

Until the club start doing spot checks inside the ground it will continue. It’s not like they are hard to spot, yes it means being stereotype but when people are showing a season ticket to a steward to ask how to get to my seat (yes see it every game). Nothing will change.

Understand the Klopp factor but even under Brendan or Rafa in the good days it was so easy to pick up a ticket.
I wonder if it will become easier once klopp has left?

emitime:

--- Quote from: kopte4ever on April 14, 2024, 10:35:21 am ---Been in the ACS since was brought in and apart from the first few years it’s rare I sit next to the same person.

Until the club start doing spot checks inside the ground it will continue.

--- End quote ---

Spot check what though? People are totally free to pass on ACS tickets and keep the credit, it's totally within the rules of the system.

kopte4ever:
Start with the league games and you will start to bring the ACS as well.

I thought transfer of a ACS was only to F&F not to just anyone. Which means someone who is showing a season ticket that isn’t there is incorrect. So it’s a touted device.

By all Means correct me if I missed something and I apologise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version