The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Local Sales

<< < (586/586)

Ab125:
Any joy today?

SecondComing:
I can't believe I got a ticket - after trying in every ballot.

Not been the game since NFC passes became a thing. Is it right my general admission NFC ticket has no actual ticket details on it? I assume it links to my account which shows I got a ticket.

upthereds1993:

--- Quote from: SecondComing on May 14, 2024, 07:47:47 pm ---I can't believe I got a ticket - after trying in every ballot.

Not been the game since NFC passes became a thing. Is it right my general admission NFC ticket has no actual ticket details on it? I assume it links to my account which shows I got a ticket.

--- End quote ---

Pass will update a few days before the game. I got my ticket in the local members ballot and the ticket isn't showing yet on my card either. If there's still nothing by Friday / Saturday then probably best to speak with the club on Livechat. Pretty sure you'll be fine though

SecondComing:

--- Quote from: upthereds1993 on May 15, 2024, 01:40:35 pm ---Pass will update a few days before the game. I got my ticket in the local members ballot and the ticket isn't showing yet on my card either. If there's still nothing by Friday / Saturday then probably best to speak with the club on Livechat. Pretty sure you'll be fine though

--- End quote ---

Thanks, showing all the info now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version