The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Local Sales

<< < (3/586) > >>

stoz:
The way I read it is that there's a total of 10,000 £9 tickets across the season. This is for ANYONE with an L postcode, but they may need to register with the club if they are not already on the database.

In addition, there is a further 10,000 across the season at full price. This is another sale for members with an L Postcode only.

The £9 sale says there will be tickets for EVERY game, but the full price sale doesn't.

Whether either sale has the same amount of tickets available for each game remains to be see.

pmcgrath:
Does anyone know if you will still be able to buy general sale tickets if you don't have an L post code? This has been the case for a few years and the only way that I can attempt to get tickets for myself and my son to try and get down to a game once a season. Not too great if they have done away with this completely  :(

swoopy:

--- Quote from: pmcgrath on July 28, 2016, 02:56:27 pm ---Does anyone know if you will still be able to buy general sale tickets if you don't have an L post code? This has been the case for a few years and the only way that I can attempt to get tickets for myself and my son to try and get down to a game once a season. Not too great if they have done away with this completely  :(

--- End quote ---

It looks like they've done away with it totally

pmcgrath:

--- Quote from: swoopy on July 28, 2016, 02:57:09 pm ---It looks like they've done away with it totally

--- End quote ---

That's not great. So would the best option be to get a membership for myself and my son? Not sure how this all works. Would it be worth it getting one just now?

mrmclark:

--- Quote from: pmcgrath on July 28, 2016, 02:56:27 pm ---Does anyone know if you will still be able to buy general sale tickets if you don't have an L post code? This has been the case for a few years and the only way that I can attempt to get tickets for myself and my son to try and get down to a game once a season. Not too great if they have done away with this completely  :(

--- End quote ---

You will still be able to buy general sale especially for the cup games. Also if you have membership loads of games last season went to 0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version