Author Topic: Tekken for Mugabe  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Tekken for Mugabe
« on: December 3, 2021, 12:04:23 am »
Turns (Not gonna say whether it was in or Out as it might not have been either or both) but, as it happens,or didnt, it was or wasnt likely that the thing i had, or didnt, that mightve been mine or, not, which ive never even seen or had in my posession was maybe stolen from a thing or person i dont know of that happens to be a friend i dont care for or am actually aware of cos i made them up.

The thing that hurts the most is, the trust i imagined i never put in theses  people.

To inturn never hurt me the way they i imagined they didnt do is difficult to take.

Im Heartbroken

I spoke to my Blow up sex doll and she said nothing. Think she mightve farted but the valves leaking air

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Tekken for Mugabe
« Reply #1 on: December 3, 2021, 12:41:47 am »
I never knew Trump posted on here .....

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2 on: December 3, 2021, 02:57:07 am »
I never knew Trump posted on here .....

Andy does, though...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 3, 2021, 05:34:26 am »
 ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4 on: December 3, 2021, 10:00:12 am »
Heihachi no idea what you're tekken about
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 3, 2021, 10:00:48 am »
:lmao
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6 on: December 3, 2021, 10:09:51 am »
Is this your Christmas gift lift Capon?

What else? Heard Idi Amin loves a bit of Sensible Soccer.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 3, 2021, 10:10:11 am »
Hahahahahahaha.

No poll?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8 on: December 3, 2021, 10:24:45 am »
Thoughts and prayers mate :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 3, 2021, 12:33:13 pm »
hahahahahahaha

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 3, 2021, 02:18:42 pm »
Andy does, though...
RAWK got the best of that deal.  :)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #11 on: December 3, 2021, 02:22:56 pm »
Turns (Not gonna say whether it was in or Out as it might not have been either or both) but, as it happens,or didnt, it was or wasnt likely that the thing i had, or didnt, that mightve been mine or, not, which ive never even seen or had in my posession was maybe stolen from a thing or person i dont know of that happens to be a friend i dont care for or am actually aware of cos i made them up.

The thing that hurts the most is, the trust i imagined i never put in theses  people.

To inturn never hurt me the way they i imagined they didnt do is difficult to take.

Im Heartbroken

I spoke to my Blow up sex doll and she said nothing. Think she mightve farted but the valves leaking air

Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #12 on: December 3, 2021, 02:57:08 pm »

Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

Have they removed that WW2 bomb from yer arse yet, Andy?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #13 on: December 3, 2021, 10:10:51 pm »
Mugabe picked King I reckon.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 3, 2021, 10:57:37 pm »
Mugabe picked King I reckon.
Martial Law all the way.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: December 3, 2021, 11:21:34 pm »
Martial Law all the way.

Both record signings.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 4, 2021, 07:47:32 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #17 on: December 4, 2021, 11:08:27 pm »
Both record signings.
excellent.  (small e)
Kill the humourless