The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *

<< < (3783/5882) > >>

Red_Rich:

--- Quote from: Sudden Death Draft Loser on January 26, 2022, 04:44:53 pm ---Hopefully he didn't say that

>:(

--- End quote ---

BBC comms saying he did. 

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: Red_Rich on January 26, 2022, 04:39:10 pm ---Anyone got a link to yesterday's press conference where he apparently said he'd swap a trophy with Egypt for all the ones he's won so far?

--- End quote ---

Mane said it, never heard about Salah saying it.

Who cares really?

Red_Rich:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on January 26, 2022, 05:18:24 pm ---Mane said it, never heard about Salah saying it.

Who cares really?

--- End quote ---

Who said I cared?  I just wanted to get context.

number 168:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on January 26, 2022, 05:18:24 pm ---Mane said it, never heard about Salah saying it.

Who cares really?

--- End quote ---

Precisely. As long as he continues to perform for us nothing else really matters.

Dim Glas:

--- Quote from: Red_Rich on January 26, 2022, 05:20:58 pm ---
Who said I cared?  I just wanted to get context.

--- End quote ---

Quotes I saw on Twitter:

"I want to win something with the national team. It is my country - what I love the most. This trophy would be the closest one to my heart. We were unlucky to lose it in 2017. We have to fight for it."

And

"Of course I want to win something with the national team. It’s my country, it’s what I love the most.

“This trophy [the AFCON] would be completely different, would be the one closet to my heart [ahead of other trophies he’s won in his career].”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version