The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5319/5822) > >>

Mactavish:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on February  4, 2022, 12:55:22 pm ---Will flag this with them mate. We probably need to revisit this as well so thanks for the reminder.

If you wanna give the content a go, drop me a DM and i'll set a month up.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for replying but I have absolutely no recollection of writing that post. At all.

On Axis:

--- Quote from: wige on February  5, 2022, 11:51:58 pm ---The Agony show is just so, so good. The best thing to come out of covid.

--- End quote ---
I was dying at the discussion about the guy with the ancestral home. Comedy gold  ;D

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: On Axis on February  6, 2022, 12:57:25 pm ---I was dying at the discussion about the guy with the ancestral home. Comedy gold  ;D

--- End quote ---

That was hilarious. Also the bit about locking Rob in a cupboard to help us win the league. I was sitting in traffic listening to that bit on the way to the match today and must have looked a right idiot killing myself laughing at it! ;D

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: On Axis on February  6, 2022, 12:57:25 pm ---I was dying at the discussion about the guy with the ancestral home. Comedy gold  ;D

--- End quote ---

Haha yeah. He talked about when “his parent” dies. Got to have remarried and have a while step family I reckon.

Fitzy.:
Enjoyed Rob's "shite" description of Messi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version