The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5318/5432) > >>

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: Hij on February  2, 2022, 12:12:06 pm ---This by John Gibbons on how they managed to pull together the Luis Diaz content is a fascinating insight into some of the inner machinations of TAW.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6894582655049162752/

--- End quote ---

Funny to see the TAW crew on LinkedIn. Not sure why, itís their careers after all but hard not to be envious. :D Can only imagine the mad scramble around a new signing like that though.

Hij:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on February  2, 2022, 01:06:39 pm ---Funny to see the TAW crew on LinkedIn. Not sure why, itís their careers after all but hard not to be envious. :D Can only imagine the mad scramble around a new signing like that though.

--- End quote ---
I do marketing so I am incredibly jealous of all the lads who do the marketing there ;D

Mactavish:
How do the lads work out the costing of credits etc? Some mad costs for 20 odd minutes pods?

craiglfc7:

--- Quote from: Mactavish on February  4, 2022, 03:26:16 am ---How do the lads work out the costing of credits etc? Some mad costs for 20 odd minutes pods?

--- End quote ---

Will flag this with them mate. We probably need to revisit this as well so thanks for the reminder.

If you wanna give the content a go, drop me a DM and i'll set a month up.

decosabute:
That Boro fan who was on Friday Show is a great contributor, but I didn't know he was also a soothsaying genius. Unbelievable prediction coming true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version