The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Sunday League Football

(1/7) > >>

Chronic:
Looking into doing this but really have little to no idea on how to go about it.

Anyone have any information on doing this ? (Who to contact, estimate on costs, when you'd need to register and so on)

Nice 1 lads.

fletcheri:
County FA would be your best starting point they will have all the contact details for leagues etchttp://www.liverpoolfa.com/default.htm

Fazakerley Red:
i ran a team for 10 years , in the business houses league and the liverpool and district sunday league , first thing you need is money and plenty of it to start off for insurances, pitch fees , new kits ETC and show the respective league your books to confirm you intentions .

kavah:

--- Quote from: the divine ponytail on October 11, 2009, 12:17:40 am ---i ran a team for 10 years , in the business houses league and the liverpool and district sunday league , first thing you need is money and plenty of it to start off for insurances, pitch fees , new kits ETC and show the respective league your books to confirm you intentions .

--- End quote ---

which team was that mate ?

I played for Arncliffe in the Business houses for a few years and Myrtle Street before that - from about 1986.

I helped out with the teams and as you say it costs more than you'd think, that and going to league meetings ( do they still have them at Goodison?) and then driving round on a Sunday Morning trying to round all the piss heads up who'd been to town, it was a fucking nightmare.

Still I miss it like fuck, nothing better than playing.

Fazakerley Red:
sherwood park as assistant secretary/manager in the business houses and holy name/copplehouse as secretary and manager  in the liverpool and district sunday league .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version