The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Restaurant Reviews for Liverpool. [Done by RAWKites]

<< < (857/945) > >>

Alan B'Stard:

--- Quote from: Only Me on January 12, 2022, 07:50:26 pm ---Always enjoyed great food and service at a little Indian place called the Hilal Balti House. That was always my favourite place to eat in Formby.

Don Luigi was OK too for Italian, but haven't been for absolute yonks.

And a little further out [Ainsdale] the Jade Gardens is a fantastic Chinese place.

Hope the info helps!

--- End quote ---
That's great, thank you!

Pistolero:

--- Quote from: Drinks Sangria on January 14, 2022, 03:39:34 pm ---I was going to mention them, my go to when I'm stumbling round after too many. The question is, have you ever had them sober and still rate them as high? I have only ever been in there when pissed.

--- End quote ---

Yeah mate, if going home from work via town, I'd often call in for my tea! ...can happily report the standard is just as high, whether bladdered or teetotal  8)

WhoHe:
Went to Free State Kitchen the other day and its 2-4-1 on the burgers in January, I got some onion one and it was really very good.

nuts100:
Haven't read the thread, however Ellingtons in Crosby is probably one of the best restaurants I've eaten at.
Love the owners / staff / ambiance

Fabulous place imho

Only Me:
Moose Coffee [Hope St] for breakfast the other day.

First visit, and it was marvellous.

Lovely relaxed vibe, good service, and great food and coffee.

Will be my go to weekday brekky place now, as last 2 visits to Tavern have been really poor. Still got a nice atmosphere, but the food and especially the service seem to have fallen off a cliff lately. Shame.

Weekend breakfasts will still be at Churrasco - boss place that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version