The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Liverpool Audio/Video Thread

<< < (7954/8052) > >>

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: CowboyKangaroo on January 31, 2022, 05:05:13 pm ---I assume you made this? If so, great compilation - always nice to have the commentary instead of some trashy music too!

--- End quote ---

George's videos are all boss, they're the compilations I watch the most.

Barrow Shaun:

--- Quote from: George19 on January 31, 2022, 05:58:32 pm ---yeah. it's my youtube channel. I have many Liverpool videos there. thank you

--- End quote ---

Cheers George, some beauties there.

My pick would be Henderson's at OT this season. But Bobby's two magician assists v Newcastle and at Leicester were pleasing on the eye. Mind you, which ones weren't!

George19:

--- Quote from: Barrow Shaun on February  1, 2022, 11:25:22 am ---Cheers George, some beauties there.

My pick would be Henderson's at OT this season. But Bobby's two magician assists v Newcastle and at Leicester were pleasing on the eye. Mind you, which ones weren't!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: redgriffin73 on February  1, 2022, 11:24:36 am ---George's videos are all boss, they're the compilations I watch the most.

--- End quote ---

thanks guys

Kirkegaard:
Hello there! After being an avid RAWK-reader for years, I have finally decided to get a profile.

The winters here in Denmark are long and dark, and it would do wonders with some wallowing in the migthy Reds' past glories :) I have been looking for a video with the full Sky-coverage from the night where we finally took home number 19. Does anyone have a link to a video, so I can relive that marvelous evening? 

Barrow Shaun:

--- Quote from: Kirkegaard on February  3, 2022, 09:26:50 am ---Hello there! After being an avid RAWK-reader for years, I have finally decided to get a profile.

The winters here in Denmark are long and dark, and it would do wonders with some wallowing in the migthy Reds' past glories :) I have been looking for a video with the full Sky-coverage from the night where we finally took home number 19. Does anyone have a link to a video, so I can relive that marvelous evening?

--- End quote ---

You've just inspired me to go back to 2019 and relive Barcelona and the final stuff all over again. Thanks. Still get a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version