Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3981621 times)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39760 on: June 2, 2015, 10:44:20 pm »
Brilliant that 5times mate. Really enjoyed it. Here's one for you... I've got a mate, Franny Gold, great lad, make a cat laugh, I love him to bits. He's 67 now Fran, but thinks he's 25. He's got 4 brothers. I've only met one, George. Older than Franny, old bastard, cause murder in a one man tent. I do nothing but argue with him, but only cos he likes it. He's never missed a home game since the late 50's, only stopped going to the aways a few years back, when his health wouldn't let him. All the brothers worked on the docks and were/are proper Liverpool mad.

One of them died in Bob Paisley's arms. Back in the 60's. He was only young, took a turn, right behind the dugout. Franny and the other brothers were laughing, telling him to behave, before they realised he was in trouble. Bob Paisley spotted it, dragged him out onto the side of the pitch, gave him the kiss of life, heart massage and that. But the lad died.

Sorry for the sad story. But after yours, I had to tell it... a pure gent Bob. Can you imagine Brendan or any other manager, strolling round Anfield in an aul tatty cardigan and slippers nowadays. Sadly, we'll never see men like them again.

Anyway, sorry to be maudlin. I'm made up you like McMurty. He's a good lad, throw back to working class solidarity.

Near forgot, I came in here to put this up...
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/01/david-cameron-moriarty-downing-street-radical-thatcher

Some of yer might have read it. It's brilliant. But I shouldn't have been laughing, as it's quite scary really.
A true gent was Bob, heart breaking but heart warming at the same time that story.

Cameron, scary that the sheeple fall for it.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #39761 on: June 3, 2015, 02:14:52 am »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-brendan-rodgers-must-accept-5804384

What the fuck is this? Haven't posted for a while but I can feel another one these coming on.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngyb0RlnHnU

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39762 on: June 3, 2015, 08:20:30 am »
Good man Terry. Made up to see you and the aul back raring up. I've had enough of the lot mate. If I had my way, we'd be storming the palace. Stick around a while. You might be needed, mate.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39763 on: June 3, 2015, 08:54:28 am »
Not sure id I've posted this before so apologies if I have.

Years ago we are in the boozer playing pool when one of the lads says "Fuckin 'ell, I forgot to tell you about Macca!"

This is what he tells us.
 Macca's bird is going out with her mates to town but  they are having a bevvy first in the little local boozer first and then getting a cab to town. They have a few drinks but her shoes are killing her so they all go to hers so she can change her shoes. Little 2 up 2 down with a hallway and she tells the girls to go in the front room while she runs up stairs to get her webs sorted.
She's only 2 stairs up when she hears a big shriek off her mates and turns to see what the fuss is. Macca is lying on the couch with the headphones on watching a bluey whilst pulling the head off it oblivious to the 4 tipsy birds behind him.

His bird whacks his cock with the shoes she had just taken off and storms out the room. Rumour is she met a bouncer that night and gave him what Macca had been missing.

We are all in pleats laughing at the this when one lad pipes up deadpan "Bet the soft c*nt was listening to fuckin Dire Straits again too!".
 I swear we all had a discharge of piss.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39764 on: June 3, 2015, 09:39:44 am »
So good I've put this gem to good use :)
nice one,bill is in the post ;)

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39765 on: June 3, 2015, 10:07:49 pm »
Terry  :)
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39766 on: June 3, 2015, 11:42:47 pm »
Good man Terry. Made up to see you and the aul back raring up. I've had enough of the lot mate. If I had my way, we'd be storming the palace. Stick around a while. You might be needed, mate.
Sick of hearing about stadium expansion and the likes, mate. Don't get me wrong, we need to upgrade, but the working class locals won't get a fucking look in and it breaks my heart. Took my two youngest lads to the Spurs home game and apart from the fact it cost me near enough 200 nicker, the place was crawling with tourists videoing the match on their mobile phones.  The passion I have for my/our club is slowly dying mate because we're just a cash cow and have been for a while now and I could never relate to that, even if I was in a better financial position that I'm in now. Nah..not for me..

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39767 on: June 3, 2015, 11:54:13 pm »
Regarding the manager situation, either back or sack. Just who the fuck are these clowns who are making the who we sign decisions?

As Mister Shankly said..."At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters.
Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #39768 on: June 4, 2015, 12:42:36 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jxNEiZhpinY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jxNEiZhpinY</a>

...and get on the main board
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #39769 on: June 4, 2015, 12:51:39 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KD6PqT3LjQk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KD6PqT3LjQk</a>

...jumpin' with the sex o lettes

...nobody cares how you wear your hair darling

Boss vid and fuck the tory platform  :mooncat
« Last Edit: June 4, 2015, 01:57:29 am by Vivabobbygraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39770 on: June 4, 2015, 08:36:33 am »
Sick of hearing about stadium expansion and the likes, mate. Don't get me wrong, we need to upgrade, but the working class locals won't get a fucking look in and it breaks my heart. Took my two youngest lads to the Spurs home game and apart from the fact it cost me near enough 200 nicker, the place was crawling with tourists videoing the match on their mobile phones.  The passion I have for my/our club is slowly dying mate because we're just a cash cow and have been for a while now and I could never relate to that, even if I was in a better financial position that I'm in now. Nah..not for me..
I've been saying it for years now, but I take no pleasure out of saying it. John made a great post about it a few pages back. I can't be arsed digging around for it, and I won't speak for John but it hits the nail on the head...

It's how I feel, anyway. I only go rarely now, not at all since I've been ill. But when I do go, it's to see old mates that I wouldn't see if it wasn't for the match. Funny enough, it was Hicks and Gillette that done it, well, they were a big part of it.

When we all banded together to fight the fuckers, it felt like the old days, us against them, sort of thing. And I don't want to be a dramatic tart, but it always was about that to me. The shiny things were nice, and I didn't really understand it at the time. But LFC being great was like sticking two fingers up to the likes of Thatcher and every other kunt that had it in for us.

But after beating H&G, well, Rafa, FSG, the way some of the players acted, even Shanklyboy dying, well, put it this way.... right after H&G got knocked back on extensions to the loans and out the club, I went up to Anfield. With only going now and again, I have to take tickets to wherever I can get them. John always sorts it for me now. But a mate in Huyton used to, and I ended up sitting near all the suits and there was some aul one in front of me, knitting. I kid not, she was knitting.

And I told another story in here, about Stewards telling me to keep it down as I was annoying people around me. And I was teaching a kid to sing You'll Never Walk Alone, posh kid there for the first time with his mam and dad, pressie for his 8 or 9th birthday. I got banned off here for awhile for telling it, because I said who had complained... 4 or 5 Muslim women. I didn't give a fuck they were Muslims. They could have been from Scotty Rd. Anyone moaning about YNWA being sung shouldn't be in the ground. And I stand by that, whether it gets me another ban or not.

I wasn't pissed. I wasn't acting up, swearing or being loud mouthed. I'd had about 2 or 3 pints and I was teaching some dead excited kid our anthem, old songs and telling him a bit of history. The Steward was dead embarrassed, and I still carried on going when I could but that was the one that told me, it wasn't the gaff us fellas grew up in. The Booing at the draw with West Ham was another one, and I could go on and on about them.

And just before Rafa got the sack, I found meself constantly arguing with people that had turned against him, near ended up in a fight in Romania and Portsmouth. And I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for that, especially with 4 young lads, coked up out of their brains. But I'll probably still go a few times next season, but it will only be to see John and a few old mates. As you say, most of them have been forced out.

But after all the moaning, it's got to be said, I still always have a laugh when I do go. Well, something always happens that gives me a chuckle. Talking of which... just the other day, I was rooting through aul pictures for something and there's you and me, holding the League Cup. And I've just cleared all me old messages out on here. I came in here to say this...

going through them, there was some crackers, made me remember good things and made me laugh. And the winner.... "Your a Wool." I don't even know who sent it. And it wasn't meant to, but it gave me a laugh. And that's the thing Terry, after a lifetime of it, well, I'll never fully turn me back on the club. But it will never be the same, and I suppose it can't be. So I suppose we should just be happy we got it when we did.

And after that load of cack, I'm off to have a proper moan. So don't disapper again Terry. Pop in now and again. I'll give you a laugh soon.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39771 on: June 4, 2015, 08:40:28 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KD6PqT3LjQk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KD6PqT3LjQk</a>

...jumpin' with the sex o lettes

...nobody cares how you wear your hair darling

Boss vid and fuck the tory platform  :mooncat
Disco's back big time. I always liked it on the sly. That Nils Rogers is the business. There was a thing about him on the BBC4 music night a few weeks back. Well, worth a watch if you can find it. But he was on loads of things, doing the rounds again. I rate the lad, funky licks, brilliant. Fuck it think I'll go Freak Out and annoy the neighbours.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39772 on: June 4, 2015, 08:49:03 am »
Spot on with them posts lads. I've passed the bug on to me lad but he hasn't got it like I had at age 14. Now and again a ticket will come up and I phone him and he doesn't even know who we are playing that day!. I'm made up in a way because he will never have what we had in terms of just being able to get up, line up and go the game with your mates or decide on the morning to make a few bob and jump the train.

I always felt the same as a kid in the early 80's that it was us against the world and it would wind the fuckers up that we were the kings of Europe.

The owners are getting the customers they deserve.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39773 on: June 4, 2015, 12:14:50 pm »
Leo and Terry i think most of our generation feel the same  but at least we had some great times and some sad ones, and i totally agree about if nothing else getting rid of G&H had the fan base as one for a while.
This thread and the posters in it are the reason i can't bin Rawk completely.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39774 on: June 4, 2015, 01:39:45 pm »
I've started my own name and shame campaign:

'Dead man Walking'
There is absolutely no chance of Rodgers succeeding this next season. The current squad is not up to it and there is no prospect of enough quality signings to make the difference. Not sure where FSG are coming from, what their expectations are? It appears that their number one priority is financial stability and caution, as that can be the only explanation for persisting with the current set-up.
It is obvious to most that we do not have a team that is capable of competing with the top half dozen in the Premier League let alone with the better teams in Europe.
My guess is that FSG are persisting with Rodgers and Ayre while the balance sheet shows a profit to give them some time to concentrate on paying for the initial ground expansion. They are gambling that our reputational decline will will not be too great before they can release expenditure on the team.
Rodgers can take the flack for a season, then he can be sacked at little additional cost, releasing funds for a new manager and some new players.
Ayre will be moved on as soon as a negative imbalance appears in the club finances.
This poster should be fucked off.  Sharpish.

Probly amount to fuck all, but it makes me feel better.
Kill the humourless

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39775 on: June 4, 2015, 02:13:54 pm »
When you were kids and you used to hear the arl ones going on about the war I used to take the piss, I now realise they had something to go on about, but I swore I wouldn't go down the same road when I was older. But it's hard... this season I've felt like a fish out of water in the ground, remembering some of the great times I've had in there but being alienated by the attitudes not only of the tourists but some of the arl Scousers who are bitter as fuck with no patience. I know it's time to jib it but when it comes to it I can't , I'm as addicted as a smack rat

I remember as a seventeen year old kid going to work in Lloret de Mar and being shocked that when ever you spoke to a European they wanted to talk about Liverpool, they loved us, totally different reaction to the rest of the country where we were generally disliked but we weren't arsed we were all in it together, we talked different dressed different and had a different attitude, that's what I miss the most that feeling of being in it together it's gone. Nothing to do with football that was just a bonus, that solidarity that looked outwards towards the world rather than the country , that acted differently to other teams fans, I look around the ground at the crowd when we couldn't even get up for Man Utd  and can't help feeling we're just becoming the same as anyone else and that fucks me off more than any football decline.
« Last Edit: June 4, 2015, 02:15:56 pm by The 92A »
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39776 on: June 4, 2015, 07:26:20 pm »
I guess I'm lucking living in Belgium as when I do get to watch the game it's still exciting for me being as it's rare these days because of my circumstances.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39777 on: June 4, 2015, 08:42:39 pm »
I'm supposing that just like everything else that changes in what used to be our game, our old ways of watching and following will eventually become a phased-out process over time.
The less of us old arses that go, the less will be the notice paid to us.

The new age football fan will by the progress of time ultimately accede - and most will not have a fuckin' clue about who, what, if or even how yesterday's fans used to follow the club back in the day.
« Last Edit: June 5, 2015, 04:53:00 am by JohnnoWhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39778 on: June 4, 2015, 09:08:35 pm »
The new age football fan will by the progress of time ultimately rule supreme  - and have not a fuckin' clue about who, what, if or even how yesterday's fans used to follow the club back in the day.

To be fair there are some who still do, and even some younger fans who appreciate it, even if none are to be seen round here.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39779 on: June 4, 2015, 09:43:47 pm »
Disco Tex and the Sexolettes got me remembering this classic performance on TOTP

http://youtu.be/wG9z61JaAtE

Loved it then and love it now.
« Last Edit: June 4, 2015, 09:49:46 pm by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39780 on: June 4, 2015, 10:14:17 pm »
To be fair there are some who still do, and even some younger fans who appreciate it, even if none are to be seen round here.

A young 20 something Swiss lad on here hooked me up in Basel and I set him and his mate up for a visit arranfield.

They had a great time and the one lad I know is a terrific Red and steeped (a little more so now) in some, soon to be even more, of our tradition.
Kill the humourless

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39781 on: June 5, 2015, 02:33:35 am »
That's right, and I didn't mean the kids. Some of the young lads at the match are great, no different than we were. It's the knitters and the booers, I can't take. And Mr Cameron the West Villa or was it Aston Ham fan.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39782 on: June 5, 2015, 04:47:31 am »
Still no sign of the football apocalypse we so eagerly await though, unless this FIFA thing starts some kind of chain reaction with even more hilarious consequences than we're seeing already.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39783 on: June 5, 2015, 04:57:17 am »

Think in due course John, today's good young uns'll go down the same road as many of us are going (or have already gone) down today. :'( :'( :(
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39784 on: June 5, 2015, 05:20:45 am »
I just wouldn't let the absolute gobshites that populate this forum blurr the veiw of what happens on the road with Liverpool though, yer there are some c*nts out there but most are sound understand and have respect for what it is all about.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39785 on: June 5, 2015, 05:29:58 am »
One of the best posts I've read in here in ages.  Thanks for sharing that FS.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39786 on: June 5, 2015, 05:37:58 am »
Then you go out there and see the Mike Marsh thread, fucken knobs they are.

Marshy should be an example of what the staff of the club are about but these pricks think that they are bringing in some 'big name' to replace him. Right through from turning up from Kirkby town, Marshy has done things the right way, progressing under Rafa, Kenny and Rodgers you would think that he has done everything that you would be looking for in a coach progressing through the ranks but not for these c*nts.

Fuck knows what these c*nts in here would have made of the likes of Bob, Joe, Ronnie and Roy career back room staff steeped in the club they'd have been happier with Jimmy Greaves, St John and Alan Hudson. Knobs

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39787 on: June 5, 2015, 10:31:58 am »
It's became the entertainment of the masses. Karl Marx would have a name for it, Bread and Circuses or something. Fucking telly constant none stop... SHOCK! HORROR! Sepp Bladder's a robber.

Now there's a surprise, eh. How about them telling us what thieves are writing the laws of this country? That'd be a shock. And I know that's a load of bollocks when just talking about going the match, but that's what they turned it into. And it's just going to keep getting worse. I mentioned me mates brother a few pages back, aul Georgie Gold, hasn't missed a home game since the 50's. In fact, he'll be down soon. I can't wait to have an argument with him. It's one of the funniest highlights of my summers. But he won't move anywhere while the season is on. Really funny old bastard he is. And I know a few other lads. But once these are gone, well, that's it.

John, you're probably the last of the line, maybe one more generation after you. But if football doesn't implode or get taken over by some RollerBallDeathRaceHungerGame thing, you'll probably never see the same face twice at the match. And that's what they want. Give it a few more years, European Super League and nobody but the knitters and booers will be there, waving their little free plassie flags, watching the cheer leaders, then going for another hotdog as the tannoy blasts out Snooker Loopy, or maybe they'll keep YNWA just to make the match going experience a bit more traditional for the knitters.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39788 on: June 5, 2015, 01:29:17 pm »
Going on about blood donations and the restrictions on Radio 2 now.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39789 on: June 5, 2015, 02:40:50 pm »
How did Kimberley have a say in the 1978 world cup finals?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39790 on: June 5, 2015, 03:45:22 pm »
Going on about blood donations and the restrictions on Radio 2 now.
Bit late for that, by 40 odd years. I've been looking into it a bit... shocking, terrible tragic stories. But here's the rub, the huge Pharmacutical Corporations that done it, won't pay a penny in compo. The NHS will foot the bill. And that will just be another nail in the Health Service's coffin and the same Corporations are the very ones that will rob it.

It's a wicked tangled web. I get called a conspiracy theory nutcase by some people, but there's no theory about it. It's conspiracy and the government are conspiring right now behind closed doors with the TTIPer's.

I could do with one of them savvy young kids right now. I want to put a few things on youtube. I've spent the last two days at it, and haven't been able to post a thing. I'm just mad enough to think that's a conspiracy. I tried to put up a music video just to see, and it flew on. But the thing I've got about the blood scandal and TTIP will not load.

Snoopers charter been rushed through... "You have nothing to worry about if you're not doing anything wrong." But we've already been warned they won't be "passively tolerant" anymore, even when we are acting within the law. And right now, TTIP is getting pushed through and it's that secret, anybody comes out of them meetings and breathes one word or shows one word of a document... nicked and jailed.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39791 on: June 5, 2015, 04:13:12 pm »
This TTIP thing is probably the biggest invitation for a corrupt government (is there any other kind?) and corrupt corporations (are there any other kind?) to get together and empty the pot into each other's pockets. Austerity? You ain't seen nothing yet.
By the way Leo, conspiracy theorist? People refuse to believe that these people really are as evil as they are, it's something in most of us that wants to believe we're not really that bad. Unfortunately it's too late when they realise the truth and they've been turned over.
When in Rome...

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39792 on: June 5, 2015, 11:08:09 pm »
Bit late for that, by 40 odd years. I've been looking into it a bit... shocking, terrible tragic stories. But here's the rub, the huge Pharmacutical Corporations that done it, won't pay a penny in compo. The NHS will foot the bill. And that will just be another nail in the Health Service's coffin and the same Corporations are the very ones that will rob it.

It's a wicked tangled web. I get called a conspiracy theory nutcase by some people, but there's no theory about it. It's conspiracy and the government are conspiring right now behind closed doors with the TTIPer's.

I could do with one of them savvy young kids right now. I want to put a few things on youtube. I've spent the last two days at it, and haven't been able to post a thing. I'm just mad enough to think that's a conspiracy. I tried to put up a music video just to see, and it flew on. But the thing I've got about the blood scandal and TTIP will not load.

Snoopers charter been rushed through... "You have nothing to worry about if you're not doing anything wrong." But we've already been warned they won't be "passively tolerant" anymore, even when we are acting within the law. And right now, TTIP is getting pushed through and it's that secret, anybody comes out of them meetings and breathes one word or shows one word of a document... nicked and jailed.

That's what put me onto it, you and loads like you suffering, Maybe email that galoot Vine and tell him you may be his last chance and the soft c*nt might bite.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39793 on: June 5, 2015, 11:22:32 pm »
Saw Thatcher twat me arl fella and his mates in Dunlops and how it made a proud man fall when i was 8. Thought "fuck that" and got clued up. Became a steward at 25 but fuck me, I had more arguments with the "Skilled men" than I did woth the management! ( worse than women).

As it conspired, I was a fucking good steward and had the c*nts tied in knots but personnel things  and fambo made me give it up. Got some good young lads in work who I give the bullets to and hopefully they keep it going.

Hate lads from working class families giving it the "Polish blah blah" so educate them and they soon see the light..

Turn us against each other and we don't attack them. BASTARDS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTW0y6kazWM  4 mites 3 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txrILqlaUlE  2.30 in

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39794 on: June 5, 2015, 11:23:59 pm »
With regards to Fats and his blood stuff,as most of you know I was in the RAF,served during the First Gulf War,I was lucky as I was scheduled to do a tour in the Falklands at the time so admin as it is I got sent there regardless to the fact my trade was needed,the rest of my mates got sent to the Gulf and had to take all sorts of pills and get injected with all sorts of crap (WMD's) some are still not fully healthy now.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39795 on: June 5, 2015, 11:28:54 pm »

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39796 on: June 5, 2015, 11:33:39 pm »
Just been made redundant,the Unions fought hard to save the factory and have done for years,they were hindered by the fact most here(Belgium) won't go on strike as they are scared for the mortgage payment.They done the best they could and got an agreement to save the factory, if we took a pay cut,2 years later Ford ignored the agreement and close the plant.So who is at fault,yes you've guessed it the Union...

Far too many people believe what the press say!   

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39797 on: June 5, 2015, 11:34:18 pm »
With regards to Fats and his blood stuff,as most of you know I was in the RAF,served during the First Gulf War,I was lucky as I was scheduled to do a tour in the Falklands at the time so admin as it is I got sent there regardless to the fact my trade was needed,the rest of my mates got sent to the Gulf and had to take all sorts of pills and get injected with all sorts of crap (WMD's) some are still not fully healthy now.
For Queen and cuntry. Lads like yourself have done the right thing and been shit upon from a great height. Got nothing but respect for you all but CONTEMPT for the fuckers that put you in those situations.
 Where's Tony blairs lad? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Generals sat as the lines on the map, move from side to side.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39798 on: June 5, 2015, 11:36:56 pm »
Just been made redundant,the Unions fought hard to save the factory and have done for years,they were hindered by the fact most here(Belgium) won't go on strike as they are scared for the mortgage payment.They done the best they could and got an agreement to save the factory, if we took a pay cut,2 years later Ford ignored the agreement and close the plant.So who is at fault,yes you've guessed it the Union...

Far too many people believe what the press say!   
Exactly. had lads kicking off in work moaning about losing a days holiday to save 10 mens jobs. With no fucking union there wouldn't have been one days holiday.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39799 on: June 5, 2015, 11:41:01 pm »
To be honest I never joined for "Queen and Country" I did it as there was not much else to do,as most of the "real" mates I made whilst serving did and yes I can count them on one hand.