Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3981385 times)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #42600 on: October 24, 2019, 08:24:32 am »
Haven't been on for ages, been looking after my mum whos just died but saw this and  thought of our mate Johnnowhite, about lpool United rivalry but how much we're so similar. Always known that and wanted to share it with John
 https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/features/368796-watch-free-video-us-and-them-manchester-united

Aw Albie, saddened to hear of your mum's passing. May she rest in eternal peace lad.

Have already seen this mate and there's no question in my mind and in the minds of a great many older generation Manc Reds that historically, it's dead right. For us, it's for sure the yardstick in our English game. Long may it continue!!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42601 on: October 24, 2019, 12:00:10 pm »
Just got mine - oh joy!!

Johnno, as I expect you'll find, not only is the sampling technique now easier, it appears to be a much faster turnaround now than last time.

I had my results within about 5 days of posting the sample off.

All appears to be currently well within the inner mysterious workings of my chutney bunker, though my wife may occasionally dispute that...

One thing I noticed in the small print was that these automatic biennial tests finish when you are 75, after that it seems you then have to request them yourself.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42602 on: October 25, 2019, 09:00:54 am »
So then, 14 months to go until I hit the 3/4 of a century Gulley mate.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #42603 on: October 27, 2019, 07:38:24 am »
just seen this so sorry about your loss Albie
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42604 on: October 27, 2019, 10:39:38 am »
Condolences to you Albie
When in Rome...

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #42605 on: November 3, 2019, 04:16:14 pm »
How about 76
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #42606 on: November 3, 2019, 04:28:49 pm »
Hiya Johnno I am thinking of changing the story of my life from "I could have been a contender to "Shankly's Boy", what do you think?
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42607 on: November 5, 2019, 10:21:44 pm »
Anybody heard from Maggie May?

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42608 on: November 6, 2019, 12:00:08 pm »
Hiya Johnno I am thinking of changing the story of my life from "I could have been a contender to "Shankly's Boy", what do you think?

Alright Vic? If anyone in here has a better claim to that title change, they've kept their particular light well hidden under a bushel.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #42609 on: November 6, 2019, 09:16:03 pm »
Anybody heard from Maggie May?
I hear from her sporadically on Facebook but not heard anything for a couple of weeks.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42610 on: November 7, 2019, 11:58:38 am »
This unique gem of a thread is in danger of disappearing up its own arse. Do we want to allow this to happen people? Very sad to witness its decline.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42611 on: November 8, 2019, 11:20:21 pm »
This unique gem of a thread is in danger of disappearing up its own arse. Do we want to allow this to happen people? Very sad to witness its decline.

Well Jonno, I suppose the catalyst for one or two of the more entertaining stories, which led to pages of humour, have not been around lately. Fat Scouser and Maggie May spring to mind, I hope they amongst others are keeping as well as can be expected. Could also be that those June celebrations take a lot longer to recover from these days. 😉
« Last Edit: November 8, 2019, 11:23:27 pm by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #42612 on: November 9, 2019, 01:23:14 am »
I read once that they have the shelf so that health conscious Germans, after eating vast quantities of meat, can inspect their turds for worm infestation.

Or maybe I read it on the side of a bus with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson gurning in front of it?

Let's be honest here it's the first thing we all do after a good shit. I think it's in Chinese Medicine were they study peoples shit to check their health. It makes perfect sense that to me. 

An old story me Grandad tells me is in when he was in the army in the 50's a young lad wanted a shit so was told to go to the bush over there when one of the other lads was hiding behind it with a shovel. The young lad turned around .... not sure if it's true or not but still funny.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #42613 on: November 9, 2019, 02:33:35 pm »

You are right johnno. I am guilty of neglecting this thread. Just learned of Albies mums passing to which I pass on my belated  condolences to you Albie mate.

I have to return for a second viewing of the inner sanctum having had some polyps removed and analysed. There was some weird looking mass (I had a front row seat) they took a biopsy of and now want to dig it out so more moviprep and starvation in advance commences again a fortnight.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42614 on: November 11, 2019, 08:09:27 am »
You are right johnno. I am guilty of neglecting this thread. Just learned of Albies mums passing to which I pass on my belated  condolences to you Albie mate.

I have to return for a second viewing of the inner sanctum having had some polyps removed and analysed. There was some weird looking mass (I had a front row seat) they took a biopsy of and now want to dig it out so more moviprep and starvation in advance commences again a fortnight.

I wish the very best of outcomes for you Bobby lad.

Some of the youngsters need to come and show their faces in OUR thread because one day, THEY will inherit the history, the funny stories and the social and political history it contains. There are some absolute gems in it both poignant and funny and I commend it to you all.

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #42616 on: November 11, 2019, 10:50:06 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/09/peter-reid-boris-johnson-everton-howard-kendall-interview

Should've left out the "fat" bit.

Johnson is fat because he is a bloated twat who pigs out on lunches provided by his backers.

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
« Reply #42617 on: November 11, 2019, 11:18:18 am »
Johnson is fat because he is a bloated twat who pigs out on lunches provided by his backers.

Yes, but none of us should be judged by our appearance.

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
« Reply #42618 on: November 11, 2019, 11:23:59 am »
I wish the very best of outcomes for you Bobby lad.

Some of the youngsters need to come and show their faces in OUR thread because one day, THEY will inherit the history, the funny stories and the social and political history it contains. There are some absolute gems in it both poignant and funny and I commend it to you all.

At least/last  we've finally moved on from the Battle of Hastings page, Johnno !

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42619 on: November 11, 2019, 11:43:19 am »

At least/last  we've finally moved on from the Battle of Hastings page, Johnno !

Hahah!! Yep Rick it's a little further down the track than back then!!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #42620 on: November 11, 2019, 01:48:52 pm »

Yes, but none of us should be judged by our appearance.

Johnson has made a career of out of being a jovial bumbling Bily Bunter type. Gets what he deserves.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42621 on: November 12, 2019, 09:33:47 am »
Johnson has made a career out of being a jovial bumbling Billy Bunter type. Gets what he deserves.

Johnson is no bumbling Billy Bunter mate. He is an exploitative elitist and is merely the front-man working for other far bigger and even shadier hidden elitists. Liars, manipulators and offensive inbred bastards all of his ilk - ever have been loyal only to their "class" and ever will be thus.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 09:52:17 am by JohnnoWhite »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42622 on: November 12, 2019, 04:25:44 pm »
Johnson is no bumbling Billy Bunter mate. He is an exploitative elitist and is merely the front-man working for other far bigger and even shadier hidden elitists. Liars, manipulators and offensive inbred bastards all of his ilk - ever have been loyal only to their "class" and ever will be thus.

I hate the fat bastard. Drives me nuts that he is pushing for Brexit, his main backer has a £299 million bet on the economy going to shit afterwards and the idiots in this country lap up his crap and refuse to see he is in it for himself and his mates.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42623 on: November 12, 2019, 07:51:05 pm »
Johnson should have been arrested years ago for conspiracy to commit a crime, with his conversation on record about beating up somebody, he should also have been arrested because of the missing money over his vanity bridge in London, now he needs to answer questions about his possible conspiracy to enable a valuable contract to fall in the hands of to put it politely an ex mistress!
Then we add his documented hate speech in his articles and his little group of Russian backers.

Its not just because he is a Tory i hate him ( he isnt though they are a vehicle for the BJ party) i hate this man because he allows people to think that liars , conmen and crooked bastards like him can succeed easily in life and how many in the next generation will copy this obnoxious waste of fucking oxygen.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
« Reply #42624 on: November 12, 2019, 08:47:42 pm »
It's so depressing. I remember when, as a teenager in the 70s, learning about the different forms of Government. Democracy was surely the best I thought - One Person,One Vote. Then, thinking about it further, I wondered why all First World counties with such a system didn't have left-leaning Governments in place thereby favouring the majority of the electorate.

Fifty years later, I'm still wondering but I think a lot of it is down to a lack of REAL education and a continuous "Divide and Conquer" policy by that small minority that hold the vast portion of the wealth.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42625 on: November 12, 2019, 11:03:43 pm »
Fifty years later, I'm still wondering but I think a lot of it is down to a lack of REAL educational and a continuous "Divide and Conquer" policy by that small minority that hold the vast portion of the wealth.

Rick, I believe that paragraph is the crux of everything. The dumbing down of society via reality tv, lack of investment in schools, video games and corrupt media is a potent cocktail that makes it a lot easier to persuade much of the population that the person next door is your enemy because they may follow a different faith, are unemployed, of other ethnicity or colour or whatever other reason that small minority can find to divide us, or worse still, turn us against each other. We no longer function as any sort of cohesive society, there is division everywhere.
I believe we are only a true democracy if we have proportional representation, so that all supported views are represented, this would require a well educated and informed society making mature decisions.
I spoke to two women today who explained to me that their ‘new’ contract with a major store (sacked if they didn’t accept it) punishes them by deducting some of their wages if they stay behind a bit longer to help a workmate, the contract was about ways of reducing costs by also reducing income, for that, one is just over £6 a month better off.
Jonno pulls no punches and I’m with him every step of the way in his assessment of the total fuckin’ vermin trying to destroy the aspirations of the working class. The coming election could produce the most openly corrupt, dishonourable, lying, racist and cheating chancer of a PM this country has ever had yet he retains serious backing from nearly all of the media. It’s tragic and demoralising.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:05:54 pm by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42626 on: November 12, 2019, 11:09:03 pm »
Johnson should have been arrested years ago for conspiracy to commit a crime, with his conversation on record about beating up somebody, he should also have been arrested because of the missing money over his vanity bridge in London, now he needs to answer questions about his possible conspiracy to enable a valuable contract to fall in the hands of to put it politely an ex mistress!
Then we add his documented hate speech in his articles and his little group of Russian backers.

Its not just because he is a Tory i hate him ( he isnt though they are a vehicle for the BJ party) i hate this man because he allows people to think that liars , conmen and crooked bastards like him can succeed easily in life and how many in the next generation will copy this obnoxious waste of fucking oxygen.

Great post.
When in Rome...

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
« Reply #42627 on: November 13, 2019, 06:00:37 pm »
Rick, I believe that paragraph is the crux of everything. The dumbing down of society via reality tv, lack of investment in schools, video games and corrupt media is a potent cocktail that makes it a lot easier to persuade much of the population that the person next door is your enemy because they may follow a different faith, are unemployed, of other ethnicity or colour or whatever other reason that small minority can find to divide us, or worse still, turn us against each other. We no longer function as any sort of cohesive society, there is division everywhere.
I believe we are only a true democracy if we have proportional representation, so that all supported views are represented, this would require a well educated and informed society making mature decisions.
I spoke to two women today who explained to me that their ‘new’ contract with a major store (sacked if they didn’t accept it) punishes them by deducting some of their wages if they stay behind a bit longer to help a workmate, the contract was about ways of reducing costs by also reducing income, for that, one is just over £6 a month better off.
Jonno pulls no punches and I’m with him every step of the way in his assessment of the total fuckin’ vermin trying to destroy the aspirations of the working class. The coming election could produce the most openly corrupt, dishonourable, lying, racist and cheating chancer of a PM this country has ever had yet he retains serious backing from nearly all of the media. It’s tragic and demoralising.

keith, despite our shared frustration regarding the current sad state of affairs, I have a belief and hope that we will all reap what we sow in whatever (if any) existence awaits us after our time is called.

The only person who can truly judge us is ourselves.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 06:02:38 pm by Rick13 »

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #42628 on: November 13, 2019, 09:46:11 pm »
Hi folks
Turning into a political thread for Auldies.
I have to say I get upset at the state of British politics.
Obviously I am for staying in Europe. I'm staying anyway.
In Britain there's a fat c*nt of a liar  soldiering on with so many people supporting him and then an opposition which self destructs.
There are few politicians who I respect anyway. I've met an MP here a few times and I just think, fucking hell the country is being run by twats like that.
Basically see how the twats are distributed.
It is a disturbing time.
Hope you're all keeping well

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
« Reply #42629 on: November 14, 2019, 10:50:54 am »
As Johnno said in an earlier post, this thread is about social and political history as much as football with some great stories. It's the only thread I look into on the site apart from those concerning Hillsborough Justice and past Liverpool players/staff. Long may it continue. 

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42630 on: November 16, 2019, 05:33:22 pm »
Just as an aside from watching the fat charlatan on tv i watched 'The Irishman' yesterday and it is well worth a trip to the cinema or if you wait and don't mind the small screen it is on Netflix at the end of the month. De Niro, Pesci and Pacino with an acting masterclass. It is nearly 3 hours long though

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42631 on: November 17, 2019, 06:27:19 pm »
After nipping down to London last week to watch the Staged Concert of Les Miserables, which is by far my favourite musical event, i have spent today watching the 10th Anniversary Concert at the Royal Albert Hall and the 25th Anniversary concert at the O2 on DVD and now playing the concert LP.
dont judge me!

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #42632 on: November 17, 2019, 07:32:10 pm »
After nipping down to London last week to watch the Staged Concert of Les Miserables, which is by far my favourite musical event, i have spent today watching the 10th Anniversary Concert at the Royal Albert Hall and the 25th Anniversary concert at the O2 on DVD and now playing the concert LP.
dont judge me!
Miserable bastard.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42633 on: November 17, 2019, 10:27:36 pm »
dont judge me!

Did you drop in for a cuppa with Lizzie while you were down there, mate? :)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42634 on: November 18, 2019, 07:37:39 pm »
Did you drop in for a cuppa with Lizzie while you were down there, mate? :)

No she is a bit old for me these days!

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42635 on: November 18, 2019, 08:40:20 pm »
No she is a bit old for me these days!

I only suggested tea, Geoff  ;)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42636 on: November 19, 2019, 01:52:40 pm »
I only suggested tea, Geoff  ;)

that would of course be High Tea, Bobby none of your tesco economy stuff.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42637 on: November 20, 2019, 04:40:28 pm »
that would of course be High Tea, Bobby none of your tesco economy stuff.

I have it on good authority, our Lizzie is breaking ranks - and voting Labour . . . . Well done Geoff lad!!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #42638 on: November 21, 2019, 06:47:23 pm »
RIP Fat Harold.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.