Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3981229 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #39960 on: June 19, 2015, 05:10:12 pm »
Everything on here is true.
Even the outright lies!

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39961 on: June 21, 2015, 08:59:41 am »
Well it's Sunday morning so it's only proper that we have some proper religious music - brings tears to me eyes every time this one, and I don't even believe a single word of the bible or any other holy text for that matter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4c6_7WFyQ
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39962 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:12 pm »
Aretha Franklin, Doc, just can't go wrong with the great lady.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 08:33:25 pm by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39963 on: June 21, 2015, 08:43:19 pm »
Didn't make it to Costello on Friday. Just aswell really, the March on Saturday near done me in. And I know it's not the right thing to say, but... I had a scream there. Horrible that it's got to be done, but can't be letting them rob our laughter aswell as everything else.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39964 on: June 21, 2015, 08:44:43 pm »
PS... has anyone seen Cowtown Red?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39965 on: June 22, 2015, 02:12:20 am »
Just seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDv0jZ9GZE

Bumped into him yesterday. Quiet lad, dead calm, then I seen him again later when the march had got going, running round like a man possessed.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39966 on: June 22, 2015, 11:27:07 am »
It occurs to me (after seeing Fats on that youtube video above, for some reason)  that at some future date, there will be an update on the 'Four Yorkshireman' sketch but it will probably cause more tears of sadness than tears of laughter. It will probably go something like this.........

1st Old Man:   When I were a lad, our dad worked a 42 and a half our week, every week mind, manufacturing cars that were sold all over t' world, and every summer we were off t' Marbella for two weeks in t' sun.

2nd Old Man:    Two weeks! My dad got four weeks annual leave, fully paid, and he got a Christmas hamper every year off t' boss.

3rd Old Man:    Christmas hamper, Ha! My mam and dad both had Christmas bonuses and at t' works Christmas do me dad got so drunk he fell over and broke leg. But ambulance were there within twenty minutes an' he were off to hospital fer free treatment and physiotherapy, while getting full sick pay an' 'elp wi' rent for t' council house.

4th Old Man:   Twenty minutes waiting for ambulance! Eight minutes I had to wait when I had crash on me way to pick kids up from school gymnasium.

1st Old Man:    Gym-bloody-nasium! Our school had massive sportsfield wi' athletics track, football and rugby pitch and school bus t' ferry t' kids about. Kids used t' play footy ev'ry spare moment they had, an ev'ry Saturday they'd go to watch local team at t' stadium.

2nd Old Man:   Aye team manager lived stone's throw from t' ground and younguns from t' first team lived in flat above t' shops. Well banks wouldn't lend money unless you could afford t' pay it back, so everyone lived within means an' no one were in debt.

3rd Old Man:   Banks! We didn't need banks. We got cash in th' 'and ev'ry Thursday, didn't 'ave bank charges, or fatcats living off the poor.

4th Old Man:   Right! My mam and dad both had full time (thirty-six hour a week) jobs with five weeks full paid annual leave, which paid enough money to put real food on t' table, and a couple of holidays abroad. The NHS gave full treatment free of charge to everyone with free prescriptions, and th'ambulances turned up on time ev'ry time. Ev'ry time you set foot outside o' door o' yer three bedroomed council house (wi' spare room) you saw Bobby on t' beat. Uncle Albert (him wi' one leg since t' war) had employment rights and expectations like ev'ryone else and got special 'elp wi' mobility  and such like. Kids all went to a good school with manageable class sizes and when they left school they all got real jobs manufacturing British goods that were exported all around t' world. Politicians took decisions that were f't' benefit of all not just them 'as voted for 'em, and public utilities was owned by us and used as employment sink so no-one had t' go wi'out work.

1st Old Man:    Aye but you try telling that t' younguns nowadays...........

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:08:53 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39967 on: June 22, 2015, 11:30:52 am »
Oh my that's brilliant! Original? You could build on it too......

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #39968 on: June 22, 2015, 01:15:55 pm »
It occurs to me (after seeing Fats on that youtube video above, for some reason)  that at some future date, their will be an update on the 'Four Yorkshireman' sketch but it will probably cause more tears of sadness than tears of laughter. It will probably go something like this.........
:wellin

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39969 on: June 22, 2015, 02:29:57 pm »
Doc, I always love your posts, but you've out done yourself with that, mate. Fantastic stuff. Shame I never had four of you aul bastards here right now, I'd film it and smash it round the net.

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39970 on: June 22, 2015, 04:39:52 pm »
Well it's Sunday morning so it's only proper that we have some proper religious music - brings tears to me eyes every time this one, and I don't even believe a single word of the bible or any other holy text for that matter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4c6_7WFyQ
In light of the abominable events in Charlestown.  This 1965 recording was dedicated to murdered activists:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5wijlg4zM6g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5wijlg4zM6g</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39971 on: June 22, 2015, 07:10:15 pm »
Had tragic news today.  My personal Gurkha (who I sponsored through a scheme organised by the Welfare People) has been killed.  The second earthquake took the front of his house off and he did not survive.  This happened in May. Recause he lived in such a remote area it was not able to report this until now.  Because my dirdebs were ongoing they were transferred to another Brave Man to whom we all owe a debt of honour, and whom I am proud to sponsor

So you all better watch your fuckin arses if you cross me, 'cos I'll set my new personal Gurkha on ya.  And you would definately not like that.  Rest in peace Bravest of the Brave.  Ayo Gurkhali !!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:15:52 pm by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39972 on: June 22, 2015, 08:07:53 pm »
Had tragic news today.  My personal Gurkha (who I sponsored through a scheme organised by the Welfare People) has been killed.  The second earthquake took the front of his house off and he did not survive.  This happened in May. Recause he lived in such a remote area it was not able to report this until now.  Because my dirdebs were ongoing they were transferred to another Brave Man to whom we all owe a debt of honour, and whom I am proud to sponsor

So you all better watch your fuckin arses if you cross me, 'cos I'll set my new personal Gurkha on ya.  And you would definately not like that.  Rest in peace Bravest of the Brave.  Ayo Gurkhali !!!
Sorry to hear that Mags. I'm sure you feel a very real sense of loss there.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:00:16 am by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39973 on: June 22, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »
Sorry to hear that Mags.

I've lots of respect for the Gurkha's having served with them in Belize.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39974 on: June 22, 2015, 08:15:33 pm »
Thanks Doc it's posts like that which make this thread what it is.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39975 on: June 22, 2015, 08:31:35 pm »
Sometimes I can come in here and enjoy the posts and the memories but today I'm compelled to add something because two posts just can't go without honourable mention.
Mags, I'm sorry to hear about the Ghurka, but still think it's an amazing thing you are doing, really admire you (even more so now) for that.
Doc, you're a fucken genius mate and that little piece is as good as any satirical sketch I've ever read, it's truly brilliant. Lucky to enjoy the company of you lot I am.
When in Rome...

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39976 on: June 22, 2015, 08:59:01 pm »
Just want to add to what all the others have said.
That post from Doc is absolutely brilliant.
Should be put out to a wider audience on this site.

Doc I salute you sir.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39977 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:11 pm »
Should be put out to a wider audience on this site.

Nah.  I'm minded of a rich bitch who had been comprehensively shagged and asked *Is this is what it is to be being fucked" and the admirer says "Yes" And she says "Is this what the poor people do?"  "Well" she says" Its far too good for them"

Do not.  At your peril mods, alter the heading of this thread and encourage so as to attract gobshites.  There are some pearls which are meant not to be cast before swine.   

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #39978 on: June 23, 2015, 05:54:30 am »

Ah tragic that Mags and I'm sorry for your loss. But you continue your support for another - in the proud tradition.

I remember reading a long time ago now that the Gurkha were the only tribe of people that the British army of the Raj never managed to defeat. I'm pretty sure there would be others from 150 years ago who could make similar claims but if it really was true, the British army did what the Roman legions were renowned for doing when faced with the same scenario. If you can't beat 'em invite 'em to join your army!!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39979 on: June 23, 2015, 07:58:04 am »
Ayo Gurkhali !!!
Rest In Peace, Sir.

Sad news Maggie but thank you for sharing with us what you do for the Gurkhas. I have huge respect for them, having worked with quite a few of them now. Lovely people, terrible conditions with the earthquakes.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #39980 on: June 23, 2015, 08:22:17 am »
Nice one Missus, mwah xx
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39981 on: June 23, 2015, 08:43:12 am »
Doc.  That was superb.  An absolute classic.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39982 on: June 23, 2015, 10:04:31 am »
Many thanks for your kind messages my very best friends.  Greatly appreciated.

A couple of Gurkha stories.

In the Falklands.  Two British Officers were watching them setting off.  One spoke admiringly of these slim blokes under these huge bergans (and they are slim - like my G1 and G2 - no disrespect in saying that.  No names and no pix (tho I have both) to preserve confidentiality and dignity.  More meat on Lester Piggot's whip as my Dad was given to say).  And the other says, proud as a peacock "Yes.  They're mine.  Damned difficult holding them in though.  One whiff of action and they're off, shouting "Where the Argies""

And St James's Palace.  It also has a chapel where they parked Mad Di.  In my time it also had a Dog of the Chapel, known, in the Latin, as "Cannus Capelli" (yeah I know).  An evil lttle fucker of a Jack Russell which tried to take my fingers off and which, tho I am violently opposed to cruelty to animals, would have been greatly for the better for my boot up its arse and being thus launched to the other side of St James's Park Lake.    Now this dog hated Gurkhas.  Dunno why.  And when it is their turn to Post Guard they have to do night sentry go at St James's amongst others.  There is a main square they have to patrol which has doors leading to apartments, but inside that has a corridor to which the evil Cannus had free access.  So this wicked little sod would lie in wait, and when, in the dead of night, a Gurkha approached would go Baaaaaaaaaaaark.  And the poor Gurkha, even given their massive

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39983 on: June 23, 2015, 10:17:31 am »
restraint, would leap their height.  The first story is anecdodal but true.  The second is true from my own experience.

There is a third from when the Gurkhas were guarding Buck House but I need to check my source as he's very much Rowley Birkin QC.   ::)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39984 on: June 23, 2015, 12:02:11 pm »
My Gurkha story

I was in a bar in Belize,most bars there also have a brothel at the back,anyway 5 or 6 of us RAF lads sitting at a table sharing a couple of bottles of Caribbean Rum,opposite us was a table of Gurkha's they drinking coke and all waiting their turn to go in the back rooms.

Well in walks about 10 BDF (Belizian Army) and they decide to pick a fight with the Gurkha's, well actually only one Gurkha as he took out 4 or 5 BDF and the rest ran off...     

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39985 on: June 23, 2015, 12:51:16 pm »
Well here's my Gurkha story and it comes from last Friday (I think, maybe Saturday). And this is absolute gospel.

Me mate comes into work, saying how bad it was getting home the day previous - He lives in Watford. Total gridlock, never happened before, never seen anything like it. The whole of Watford was at a standstill and instead of getting home in one hour, it took three.

So he went into his local bar, which is in a gym I believe, and  hardly anyone else drinks there except this gang of buildies. Sure enough they were in there and me mate goes over to ask them what's causing all the mayhem. One of them says, "There's some bloke in town with a Gurkha, and he's got a bag full of explosives with all wires 'angin' out of it".

Me mate thinks this builder bloke has lost the plot or something and slips away for his quiet pint.

Next day he sees the local newspaper, and guess what. The builder was telling it as it was - except it was a burqa!

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/13341762.Reaction__Man_dressed_in_a_burka_arrested_after_Market_Street_bomb_scare_in_Watford/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:19:12 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #39986 on: June 23, 2015, 03:50:00 pm »
Well here's my Gurkha story and it comes from last Friday (I think, maybe Saturday). And this is absolute gospel.

Me mate comes into work, saying how bad it was getting home the day previous - He lives in Watford. Total gridlock, never happened before, never seen anything like it. The whole of Watford was at a standstill and instead of getting home in one hour, it took three.

So he went into his local bar, which is in a gym I believe, and  hardly anyone else drinks there except this gang of buildies. Sure enough they were in there and me mate goes over to ask them what's causing all the mayhem. One of them says, "There's some bloke in town with a Gurkha, and he's got a bag full of explosives with all wires 'angin' out of it".

Me mate thinks this builder bloke has lost the plot or something and slips away for his quiet pint.

Next day he sees the local newspaper, and guess what. The builder was telling it as it was - except it was a burqa!

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/13341762.Reaction__Man_dressed_in_a_burka_arrested_after_Market_Street_bomb_scare_in_Watford/

That`s weird...I was in Watford last Saturday (took kids to Harry Potter World thingy) and stayed opposite the Market. Our introduction to that fine burgh was at 1am driving down a side street to see a gang of "well lubricated" fellas chasing an Asian lad on a bike. Don`t think he was wearing a burqa though...we almost went back to Stansted.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39987 on: June 23, 2015, 04:24:38 pm »
That`s weird...I was in Watford last Saturday (took kids to Harry Potter World thingy) and stayed opposite the Market. Our introduction to that fine burgh was at 1am driving down a side street to see a gang of "well lubricated" fellas chasing an Asian lad on a bike. Don`t think he was wearing a burqa though...we almost went back to Stansted.
From what my mate tells me about the good burghers of Watford, you're best just keeping away from the place. In fact most of the glee he had in telling me the story, was that it confirmed just what a bunch of knuckle-draggers they are.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39988 on: June 23, 2015, 08:23:37 pm »
Sorry to hear about the Gurkha Maggie

There are a couple of them on security detail at my new place of work. They always greet me in Punjabi whenever they see me and get happy whenever I rattle off responses back to them

It's only been two days mind you... they may be still trying to work out if I'm to be ejected anytime soon!
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39989 on: June 24, 2015, 10:55:22 am »
I'm in me mates, just across from Aintree Race Course. Sat and watched the fat lump kill three quarters of a bottle of whiskey last night. Sitting here, wating for him to get up, sounds like the cattle truck has pulled up in his bedroom. Fuck this, I'm off. I'll catch him when the cows have gone home. Sorry to hear about your loss Maggie. I have no Gurkha stories. But I had a few mates from Argentina, all I'll say is, they were terrified of them.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39990 on: June 24, 2015, 10:57:09 am »
Oh yeah, shame John Mc's in Australia. I'm going to get off to Kirkby now, go see a few lads. But then, John's never there anyway. He should have been a Gurkha, or Kung Fu, walking the planet, leaving only spilt lager on the rice paper.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39991 on: June 24, 2015, 12:02:44 pm »
More kind words my very dear friends.  For which many thanks.  Yes.  Two Falklands things.  The other Regiments of the British Army lined the sides of the QE2 to cheer them as they embarked.  And the Gurkhas were seriously narked when the Argies buggered off rather than face them. 

And I have spoken to my Rowley Birkin QC friend who confirms what he told me many years ago when we were both pickled.  The Gurkhas were on Guard on Buck House when a very pissed young man of the staff was doing the "do you know who I am" bollix which was totslly lost on the Gurkhas.  So he pushes the Gurkha.  Very Bad Idea.  The Gurkha draws his kukri.  this is major stuff.   Now drawing the kukri is a very serious thing.  If a Gurkha draws it in a non combative moment he must cut himself to satisfy the "blood thirst of the blade".  But he has been attacked and the aggressors blood must be shed.  So Rowley says can the thirst can be satisfied by a cut to the neck.  The Gurkha agrees and draws back his blade.  Now this is a thing which can behead an ox in a single stroke.  So Rowley explains what he more had in mind was a simple nick under the chin, blood running down the blade and everyone going home happy.  So they did.  Silly arse faints and everybody else goes about their business.  True story.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:05:28 pm by Maggie May »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39992 on: June 24, 2015, 12:05:48 pm »
It's Wednesday, It's 12 o'clock! And it's The World Famous Rothschilds Punch and Judy Show!

AKA PMQ's.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39993 on: June 24, 2015, 12:27:13 pm »
Massive disturbance in the 'House' as the disabled try to storm the chamber!
NAKED BOOBERY

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39994 on: June 24, 2015, 04:17:37 pm »
Btw, I got remarried this weekend.

Kill the humourless

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39995 on: June 24, 2015, 04:27:53 pm »
Well in Sarnie lad. Congratulations!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39996 on: June 24, 2015, 04:55:37 pm »
Btw, I got remarried this weekend.

Big big congrats mate and wishes for many happy years together.

P.S. Think you got the better deal there.... ;)
When in Rome...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39997 on: June 24, 2015, 06:04:15 pm »
Is she the sweet jam and you're just the butty, la? ;D Congrats!

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39998 on: June 24, 2015, 07:41:02 pm »
Congrats butty.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39999 on: June 24, 2015, 09:09:47 pm »
Congratulations jambutty!
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770