Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3981514 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39840 on: June 12, 2015, 09:02:06 pm »
Heads up... Otis Redding on 4. I've seen it before. Trying and catch it, it's brilliant.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39841 on: June 12, 2015, 10:11:23 pm »
Heads up... Otis Redding on 4. I've seen it before. Trying and catch it, it's brilliant.

It was superb, I hadn't seen that before.

So much better than watching that modern day Noel Edmonds, Chris Evans "look at me aren't I wonderfull" shite on the other channel.

I'm so thankful to my older sisters for having introduced me to his music way back in '67.

I think I've still got the Stax Volt tour album somewhere in a box up in the attic.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0vUc17A0SNY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0vUc17A0SNY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Steven Cropper is looking old, but aren't we all....

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Online BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #39842 on: June 13, 2015, 01:02:44 am »
Just downloaded rapper's delight, flashbacks to Scamps. It was dead easy to dance (read sway) to and with a bit of hip movement its seemed to do the trick with the birds!
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39843 on: June 13, 2015, 11:13:25 am »
Got tickets to watch Frankie Valli in Manchester end of this month, my wife loves his music.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39844 on: June 13, 2015, 09:23:27 pm »
You're lucky. Mine likes them awful yank crime shows, the real life detective things. I swear, if I suffer one more, the Bournemouth bizzies will have a show to make.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39845 on: June 13, 2015, 11:20:07 pm »
You're lucky. Mine likes them awful yank crime shows, the real life detective things. I swear, if I suffer one more, the Bournemouth bizzies will have a show to make.
Think yourself lucky,through contacts I made in RAWK's early days I've got "free" sat TV,got all the channels you can think of and what does my wife watch the most,the Horror channel...

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39846 on: June 13, 2015, 11:26:13 pm »
What a talent!

Up there with Marvin.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
When in Rome...

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39848 on: June 14, 2015, 12:11:21 am »
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39849 on: June 14, 2015, 09:43:38 am »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39850 on: June 14, 2015, 12:28:54 pm »
Think yourself lucky,through contacts I made in RAWK's early days I've got "free" sat TV,got all the channels you can think of and what does my wife watch the most,the Horror channel...
She had a phase of that. She's in her Miss Marples phase at the moment. I just nod a lot. I barely watch the thing. And that was a treat on Friday, but it was a repeat and even the music nights on BBC4 have gone down the nick lately.

I can't understand why they're making such shite lately. I can think of loads of artists and genres they haven't even touched. A Van Morrison night. A New Orleans Jazz night. There's tons of great stuff they haven't even mentioned. But if you want to watch a great Soul one, you can get a documentary on youtube. I can't think of the name of it, but just put in Muscle Shoals Soul. That was fantastic.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39851 on: June 14, 2015, 06:59:00 pm »
Hello.

Sorry for going AWOL - it was the darkness again.

I like Movies4Men.   :wave
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39852 on: June 14, 2015, 08:07:19 pm »

The Great British Summer, eh. John, take your factor 50 and little shady hat. It gets hot sat outside them bars in Warsaw.

Just home Leo, was Krakow. Boss place. Went up Auswitch yesterday.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39853 on: June 14, 2015, 08:36:17 pm »
Have a word with Rhi as she was asking about Poland/Auschwitz in another thread.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39854 on: June 14, 2015, 08:52:54 pm »
Hello.

Glad you're back Mags. In your absence Leo's takin' on the world and doin' a bloody good job of it too.
When in Rome...

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #39855 on: June 14, 2015, 10:51:48 pm »
Hello.

Great to see you, hon. :wave :-*
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39856 on: June 15, 2015, 12:36:15 am »

Not telling a word of a lie John, my missus was talking to some woman the other week about holidays. Anyway, she's going on about this boss hotel she stayed at in Benidorm, saying how the bingo was marvellous and how the food was top notch. Then she turns round and says "Yeah, we went to Auschwitz on holiday last year and it was fucking shite." So my missus says "Auschwitz? That's not really a place you go to on holiday though is it?" The woman says "You're not wrong there love, it was the worst fucking holiday I've been on. Never again." My missus just shook her head and stopped talking to her.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39857 on: June 15, 2015, 12:38:30 am »
1,000 up eh! Congratulations to the auld arses for making it here.  :wave

Now this thread has got as many pages as it's got varicose veins and piles   ;D
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39858 on: June 15, 2015, 05:52:22 am »
Mussel Shoals - a must watch!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #39859 on: June 15, 2015, 05:54:55 am »
Congratulations for the 1000 everyone. The thread means a lot to so many people on RAWK.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #39860 on: June 15, 2015, 06:53:05 am »
Congrats, you arl gits :wave
Youth Never Wore Cologne.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39861 on: June 15, 2015, 07:30:04 am »
Only posted a few times in here over the years but always been my favourite thread on rawk , some brilliant tales , words of wisdom , memories , experiences and laughs ...big thanks to all the contributors over the years

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39862 on: June 15, 2015, 08:51:40 am »
Only posted a few times in here over the years but always been my favourite thread on rawk , some brilliant tales , words of wisdom , memories , experiences and laughs ...big thanks to all the contributors over the years
Flob.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39863 on: June 15, 2015, 10:41:22 am »
Congrats, you arl gits :wave
Youth Never Wore Cologne.

Fuckin right an all.  "Womens scent".  Only fit for poofs and Nancy Boys.  It was a struggle to get them to wear deodorant never mind bleedin cologne.  Mind you, I always found fresh male sweat a powerful afrothingy, especially when combined with mud. 

Puts me in mind of the days when Mr May used to play rugby.  At the end of the match I'd be standing on the touchline in me tight white boots, little jacket and a mini skirt up to me arse with a pint of cold ale.   And Mr May would just nod, grab the pint and guzzle it down, and I would watch, enraptured, at the sight of him, dripping with fresh manly sweat, caked in mud, with little rivers of ale escaping from the sides of his mouth,  and it was all I could do to restrain myself from tearing his kit off and aving im, ravishing him on the spot. 

But instead, ladylike, I waited with bated breath for the next stuff.  He'd pass the empty glass back, wipe the back of his hand across his mouth in a manly manner, then say something like "Are you sure there are enough cups laid out for the lads"?  I'd assure him there were.  He'd say "Yer a smashin popsie ya are" and fetch me a helluva smack on the arse.  And then he'd be off to the clubhouse, and I'd be have the perfume of manly sweat and mud and the sound of his studs on the concrete.

Aye well.  Happy days. 

I think that recollection, although very pleasant and romantic, was quite tiring, and a glass or two of Wincarnis is necessary - for medicinal purposes only of course.   And a quiet lie down.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:03:04 am by Maggie May »

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39864 on: June 15, 2015, 10:48:11 am »
Surprised John got past the bars downtown. But funny that Macca, Holidays in the Sun.... I'm goin under the wall, please don't be waiting for me.

Knew you'd enjoy that Mussel Shoals, Doc. What a story, eh. And if you didn't catch it, the Otis Redding one was good an all. But have a go of one about Anvil. All I'll say is, real life Spinal Tap. Great story though, sort of sad aswell as hilarious.

1000 pages eh, oh well, I suppose it kept us off the streets.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #39865 on: June 15, 2015, 10:50:14 am »
More to the point it kept youse off the street corners, ya bad scalls! ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:13:55 am by 24/7 »

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39866 on: June 15, 2015, 11:07:56 am »

Damn right.  I'd always promised me granny I'd give up the hoorin.  And it was gettin to be a bit of a bugger to find a warm wall anyway.   ::)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39867 on: June 15, 2015, 12:00:57 pm »

Knew you'd enjoy that Mussel Shoals, Doc. What a story
Yeah I caught that one a couple of years ago - mindblowing, Patches eh!

Idolised Otis as a kid, I reckon I had all his LP's, still got half of them! Great documentary.

Blimey Mags, I started getting a bit excited meself there reading that one.
NAKED BOOBERY

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39868 on: June 15, 2015, 12:02:33 pm »
Damn right.  I'd always promised me granny I'd give up the hoorin.  And it was gettin to be a bit of a bugger to find a warm wall anyway.   ::)
I'm susprised your wall had a chance to cool down.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39869 on: June 15, 2015, 12:25:52 pm »
Not telling a word of a lie John, my missus was talking to some woman the other week about holidays. Anyway, she's going on about this boss hotel she stayed at in Benidorm, saying how the bingo was marvellous and how the food was top notch. Then she turns round and says "Yeah, we went to Auschwitz on holiday last year and it was fucking shite." So my missus says "Auschwitz? That's not really a place you go to on holiday though is it?" The woman says "You're not wrong there love, it was the worst fucking holiday I've been on. Never again." My missus just shook her head and stopped talking to her.

Macca, does not surprise me. I was surprised at how many hotels there were there. I had been to Sachsenhausen concentration camp near Berlin but there were a lot of tourists at Auschwitz-Berkenau which I suppose was a bit of surprise, literally got to book ahead to get in, as strange as that sounds. Is something I'd recommend to anybody though, if only as a reminder of what humanity can be.

I suppose if you are going there looking for Benidorm though you are not likely to get it, unless Chrissie Rock is doing a bit as a tour guide!
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39870 on: June 15, 2015, 02:15:52 pm »
Blimey Mags, I started getting a bit excited meself there reading that one.

Aye.  Takes you back eh?  Just to give you some idea of what was in the young maidens minds when they were admiring your finely hued thighs, six pack belly and bulging sweat covered pecs.  And in proper sports kit with shorts that needed to be ferociously boiled.  Not all this lycra in the gym malarky.  I was looking to find the movies4men channel and there they were.  Loads of them all jumping about and being american, relentlessly bright and cheerful enough to sicken a normal human being, and incessently gobbing away.   Oh do fuck off. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:17:46 pm by Maggie May »

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #39871 on: June 15, 2015, 03:27:27 pm »
Wow, 1000 pages of some of the best content in this website. I raise my glass for all of you usual suspects and for the late Shanklyboy whose name is now part of the thread.

:champ :hally

Hopefully we'll get 1000 pages more
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:08:44 pm by Lady_brandybuck »
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39872 on: June 15, 2015, 03:44:17 pm »
I think Matron should have her own perv thread.

Doc, my sides were splitting over your off the wall remark so I called me Mum to read her the pertinent.  She was just waking up but screamed laffing at the pure Scouseness of it all.
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39873 on: June 15, 2015, 03:45:23 pm »
Hopefully we'll get 1000 pages more

Good luck with that. ::)

PS, it's Kesey's thread.
Kill the humourless

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #39874 on: June 15, 2015, 04:09:03 pm »
Good luck with that. ::)

PS, it's Kesey's thread.

ah yes, forgot about that. Corrected now.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39875 on: June 15, 2015, 04:51:44 pm »
Venceramos!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39876 on: June 15, 2015, 05:13:55 pm »
I'm susprised your wall had a chance to cool down.

Mock not.  A chippie business in an end of terrace house (preferably with an adjacent entry) was a wall to be prized beyond measure.

Venceramos!

And that's quite enough of that filthy talk.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39877 on: June 15, 2015, 05:18:51 pm »
By the by.  Does anyone remember what happened to the OCB thread?  It pre-dated the original of this one - which was purely matchgoing, but now our thread has spread over so many other things, cannot the OCB thread find a home here - and I don't mean as a link which is surely lost, but embedded in this thread in some way.  Cos it really was vintage arl arse.  Mods please?

HEAVY EDIT  With the permission of Kesey for this thread and Mottman for the OCB one.  Profuse apologies.  Mea culpa. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 06:04:11 pm by Maggie May »

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39878 on: June 15, 2015, 05:27:30 pm »
Mock not.  A chippie business in an end of terrace house (preferably with an adjacent entry) was a wall to be prized beyond measure.

:o
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39879 on: June 15, 2015, 05:30:27 pm »
Watched an interview with Ken Loach what a wonderful man he has made some brilliant Films. He summed up the BBC right now with this comment,  on the BBC you can be called Anti Business but never Anti Union.