Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 42740 times)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: Post your dreams
« Reply #480 on: May 24, 2020, 10:55:18 pm »
:lmao

Fucking hell, that’s the most Kesey response

:lmao

I honestly don't though.

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #481 on: May 24, 2020, 11:24:27 pm »
Not my dream but a Russian lass I was with for a bit in the Camaries texted me yesterday with this.

She had a dream about us staying in a hotel room in Asia . I was hiding cakes with fruit in around the room . When I popped out for a bit she found the cakes and ate them.  ;D

I asked her did we kiss in the dream ( I love flirting ) and she says no but I loved your cakes .

;D

If any dream analysts can shed a bit of of light on that I'd be grateful.
She subconsciously wants you to put a bun in her oven  ;)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #482 on: August 1, 2020, 03:34:09 pm »
Had a dream last night that I was in the Liverpool dressing room.
All the players were there with me, and the trophies were in the room on plinths.
Every time I was looking at a trophy, and chatting to Andy Robbo, Virgil would walk over to us and do a really loud, smelly, fart.
When we looked at him he would just do his famous shoulder shrug and say "Who cares." With a little smile on his face.
This happened three times, then the fourth time he farted so loud that it actually woke me up.

Turns out it was my wife farting her head off; It was like waking up to the smell of toxic nerve gas  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #483 on: August 3, 2020, 05:15:36 pm »
Had a dream that Andy at Allerton played the Bill Murray character in Lost in Translation. Only lasted 2 mins.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #484 on: August 4, 2020, 12:02:25 pm »
I got off with Cilla Black this morning. Latter day Cilla Black I have to add. I only offered her a fag outside some factory and she offered me more. I havent smoked for 20 odd years either. It was only about 5 minutes before my alarm went so not sure if it was a dream or a nightmare.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #485 on: February 24, 2021, 11:12:52 am »
My dream I mentioned in the "Hannoy" thread before my youngest burst into our room screaming about a nightmare, ruined this interesting dream.

This is what I remember.

Stood on a country road with a group of guys, waiting around.

SSN Hayley Mcqueen rolls up, what I do recall I was using one liners and she kept turning around smiling, one line I do recall she mentioned "The Greeks taught us about farming" and replied "what didn't the Greeks teach us" she was impressed at that line.

Anyway a people carrier stops by the group of us, turns out I'm with LUFC squad who i do not recognise and I'm also a player as well and we are on the way to Bielsa's Curry house and it's in this really run down area that looks like a Brazilian shanty town, go inside and it's really posh inside.

We sit round this huge round table, Bielsa walks over in a wooly jumper, I tell him I need to go for a slash, he's not impressed, and there is a massive queue, and the toilet is just there, and this guy stood at side of me talking nonsense while im in the queue, I go to wash my hands which is funny because I never had a slash, next sink over I see someone I haven't seen since school is there, say hi to him and he totally blanks me, walk back Gary Lineker is sat at our table, and some girls are there who turn out to be the players other halves.

Seems they were all these fashionista types with  avant garde clothing there on the other side of the room, funny hats and stuff, sat there watching me, they end up filming something for a film crew as there is a little tv showing them on it.

I don't eat anything, next part is jumping in a people carrier, and I'm in the one with the players other halves, and it's packed and I'm panicking the seatbelt isn't working, one of them says you have an american seatbelt it won't work and they are laughing at me, I look out of the window and I'm seeing Dobermans and Rottweilers, some of them are pure white as well and they are in packs in this shanty town.

Then I got woken up by a screaming 5 year old.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 11:24:51 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: February 5, 2024, 11:35:55 am »
Dreamt last night that I was filming a documentary series on footballers who ended their careers trying to help out small clubs lower down the pyramid. According to my dream, Robbie Fowler went down to a Weymouth team managed by Dustin Hoffman.

Alongside the ridiculous tan Hoffman was sporting, he was only in the job to clean up with the Weymouth fanbase who are "all female because their husbands are away at sea". Living the life. Fair play to him.