Author Topic: Liverpool Graffiti  (Read 50747 times)

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool Graffiti
« Reply #120 on: November 1, 2020, 07:26:04 pm »

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2020, 12:04:34 am »
Plandemic near switch island ... who are these idiots.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2020, 12:14:51 am »
Plandemic near switch island ... who are these idiots.
Where about? I was up there before but didn't see it.

I know there is some clown spraying conspiracy shite in Litherland. On 5G boxes on Gorsey Lane, the Masonic club on Sefton Road (which they keep having to paint over) and on the side of the Subway shop opposite the bottom of Hatton Hill.

Edit: I assume the one you saw was also done by the clown(s) who defaced The Pies graffiti over the M57 with the same slogan.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/landmark-m57-pies-graffiti-defaced-18981230
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 12:21:31 am by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2020, 09:57:01 am »
Makes me laugh that you can now "deface" graffiti. :D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2020, 04:40:59 pm »
Makes me laugh that you can now "deface" graffiti. :D

;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2020, 09:32:40 pm »

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2021, 06:48:12 pm »
Location?

Couple of older ones..

Sefton park school before it went in '89..

Street signs..

:D

All courtesy of Graffitipool!

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2021, 08:14:23 pm »

The new piece of art by John Culshaw is stunning.    :wave

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2021, 05:03:15 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2021, 07:46:36 pm »

Love it. When did you spray that? 😂

Also loving the old Antifa stuff posted further up the page.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2021, 01:48:54 am »

Also loving the old Antifa stuff posted further up the page.

Who's Naz ?

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2021, 01:59:06 am »

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2021, 04:36:59 pm »

Naz is Beware.  :D

I'm trying to locate it and the most obvious one is of course Edge Hill but the background says it's not . Anyone ?

The Boris wanks dogs I'd say is deffo Stalbridge Avenue by Greenbank.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2021, 04:54:50 pm »
I'm trying to locate it and the most obvious one is of course Edge Hill but the background says it's not . Anyone ?

The Boris wanks dogs I'd say is deffo Stalbridge Avenue by Greenbank.
Going by the word 'side' on the left of the bottom graffiti I'd say Riverside maybe?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2021, 05:07:08 pm »
Going by the word 'side' on the left of the bottom graffiti I'd say Riverside maybe?

I'm not sure where Riverside is being honest. The church in the background could be Saint Dunstans Parish on Earle Road in Wavertree ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2021, 05:10:00 pm »
So the photie is coming out of Limey .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2021, 05:20:14 pm »
I'm not sure where Riverside is being honest. The church in the background could be Saint Dunstans Parish on Earle Road in Wavertree ?
Riverside drive is by Otterspool prom.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2021, 05:21:39 pm »
I thought the photo was taken at Edge Hill.

I also came to the conclusion that the church was St. Dunstan's and the building with the dome on was on the corner of Earle Road / Upper Parliament St. / Smithdown Rd.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2021, 05:37:48 pm »

I also came to the conclusion that the church was St. Dunstan's and the building with the dome on was on the corner of Earle Road / Upper Parliament St. / Smithdown Rd.

Is right .

I'll investigate a bit more when I get in later

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2021, 09:19:34 pm »

Ah . It is but there's no railway lines like that them ways.  The background is a hard one to locate . The dome shaped building I first thought was the Rialto on Parly but I feel that it isn't.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2021, 09:25:11 pm »
Do we have any Northenders on this one ?

It maybe Kirkdale junction or somewhere going towards Sandhills .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2021, 11:00:49 pm »
Do we have any Northenders on this one ?

It maybe Kirkdale junction or somewhere going towards Sandhills .

I've spent half my life getting buses and trains into town from the north end and that picture just doesn't look like Kirkdale/Sandhills to me.

Also, being an ex graffiti painter myself, I always had an eye out for football related stuff everywhere I went. LFC stuff to admire, and efc stuff to paint over.  :) 

In all that time I don't recall seeing anything like that painted on the railway in that area. However, I do have vague recollections of seeing something like that painted around Edge Hill back in around the 80s as I travelled out of Liverpool by train to London. Wasn't that general area of the line at Edge Hill the scene of the old 'Cockneys Die' graffiti that was there for years too?

My guess is that kind of Anti-Fascist stuff will definitely have been painted on the main line into Lime Street as a warning. Rather than on a line that takes mainly Liverpool people into Liverpool like the northern line.

It used to piss me off that there was some Everton stuff painted around Crewe station years ago, but I was never in the area to paint over the shite. It was there for years.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2021, 11:01:56 pm »

Neither Riverside drive nor Otterspool prom existed when that picture was taken.

Pretty sure I read somewhere where that pic was from, and it wasn't by where Riverside is now, but can't remember fully ::)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2021, 11:10:44 pm »
Neither Riverside drive nor Otterspool prom existed when that picture was taken.

Pretty sure I read somewhere where that pic was from, and it wasn't by where Riverside is now, but can't remember fully ::)
Ah, didn't know that; I was trying to be Poirot but ended up being Pie-rot  ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2021, 11:27:10 pm »
God loves a trier.  ;)

Online redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2021, 11:28:54 pm »

Actually I don't know about the prom, it might have been after. But Riverside drive was only build after the garden festival.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2021, 11:52:19 pm »
God loves a trier.  ;)
I'm very trying if that's any help; I must be because everybody tells me so  ;)

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2021, 02:21:11 am »

Nice one . I reckon your right .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2021, 08:50:01 am »
I've spent half my life getting buses and trains into town from the north end and that picture just doesn't look like Kirkdale/Sandhills to me.

Also, being an ex graffiti painter myself, I always had an eye out for football related stuff everywhere I went. LFC stuff to admire, and efc stuff to paint over.  :) 

In all that time I don't recall seeing anything like that painted on the railway in that area. However, I do have vague recollections of seeing something like that painted around Edge Hill back in around the 80s as I travelled out of Liverpool by train to London. Wasn't that general area of the line at Edge Hill the scene of the old 'Cockneys Die' graffiti that was there for years too?

My guess is that kind of Anti-Fascist stuff will definitely have been painted on the main line into Lime Street as a warning. Rather than on a line that takes mainly Liverpool people into Liverpool like the northern line.

It used to piss me off that there was some Everton stuff painted around Crewe station years ago, but I was never in the area to paint over the shite. It was there for years.

The Everton graffiti was actually next stop down the line at Stafford mate. Tons of it on buildings near the tracks.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2021, 09:17:34 am »

Deffo not Kirkdale, been through there hundreds of times and it's nothing like that. My first thoughts were it looks like Edge Hill as you said
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2021, 12:29:43 pm »
So the photie is coming out of Limey .

I can't believe I thought St Dunstans would be on the left of the tracks coming out of Limey.

:lmao

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2021, 12:44:16 pm »
The Everton graffiti was actually next stop down the line at Stafford mate. Tons of it on buildings near the tracks.
Cheers.

I always hoped local Reds would paint over it, but it seemed even down there no one is arsed about Everton. I always used to paint over any efc stuff I saw.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2021, 02:21:49 pm »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2021, 03:25:11 pm »

the subtle graffiti, with hidden messages and deeper meaning, always seems best...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...