The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Liverpool City Discount Card

(1/1)

The Albert Cock:
Sounds like a good way to save some money, especially if you are regularly out and about in the city centre:

Liverpool Citywise Discount Card.

Why not join over 44,000 CITYWISE people who will be receiving great discounts and offers on products and services throughout

the region from businesses ranging from shops and cinemas to bars and restaurants for only £14.99!

Liverpool Citywise are pleased to offer the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive savings.

With over 130 businesses across the region already involved you can get amazing deals in stylish bars, fine restaurants,

theatres, cinemas, galleries and museums, designer-wear shops, home furnishings, quality hairdressers, beauty salons, health

spas and fitness clubs. Our list is endless, and growing daily.

What’s more, In just one night out you’ve got your money back with offers such as a complimentary bottle of wine or champagne

when you eat in one of the many fine restaurants that are taking part in our brilliant scheme.

Then you’re free to enjoy all this luxury for less, making brilliant savings for the rest of the year.

To get your card there are three options available to you....

call our Hotline now on: 0870 990 5514

Or

visit our website: www.liverpoolcitywise.co.uk

Or

Email us at: jonweb@liverpoolcitywise.co.uk ......and we will call you back!

8)

This isn’t just a great card It’s a winning hand. Be wise. Be Citywise - it’s the smartest card in town!

Helly:
Ive heard quite alot about this.  It sounds really good.

The Albert Cock:
yeah, when I used to work in the offices at Cavern Walks I would more nights than not go out straight from work with mates, its ideal I reckon for town regulars, loads of choice as well.

Danny Boys Dad:

--- Quote from: Dixon on October 11, 2005, 04:03:02 pm ---yeah, when I used to work in the offices at Cavern Walks I would more nights than not go out straight from work with mates, its ideal I reckon for town regulars, loads of choice as well.

--- End quote ---

Which offices did you work in? I used to work in Cavern Walks as well.

The Albert Cock:
the floor with Healthwise and HIT on, first floor above the shops.  The glass lift could be called upto the fllor so we could descend into the shopping area but you couldnt get back up the same way, unless someone on that floor called you up.

we terrified some people by makign the lift go up past the shops on a few occasions!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version