Author Topic: Salzburg away  (Read 52150 times)

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Salzburg away
« Reply #80 on: November 8, 2019, 02:58:36 pm »
Where's that info?

I got an email from my account manager

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: November 8, 2019, 04:00:48 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/372685-salzburg-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the Champions League fixture with FC Salzburg at Stadion Salzburg on Tuesday December 10.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 6.55pm local time.

The club has received an allocation of 1,520 tickets for supporters to purchase.

We have also received a further allocation of 240 top-category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket collection process

The club will implement a random ticket collection process for this fixture. Bookings will be selected at random and all supporters within that booking will be required to collect their ticket from a designated location in Salzburg. Further details can be found below.

Ticket prices

Adults: £47.50

Sale dates

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters: Within the allocation, the club has received five pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members who recorded previous ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for Champions League away fixtures - click here for full details.

All other supporters

The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members based on Champions League away fixtures recorded during 2018-19 and 2019-20.

Genk (2019-20)
Napoli (2019-20)
Barcelona (2018-19)
Porto (2018-19)
Bayern Munich (2018-19)
Paris Saint-Germain (2018-19)
Red Star Belgrade (2018-19)
Napoli (2018-19)
Eight games: from 11am on Tuesday November 12 until 10.30am on Wednesday November 13.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will take place on a first come, first served basis and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Seven or more games: from 11am until 1.30pm on Wednesday November 13.

Only in the event tickets remain - six or more games: from 2pm on Wednesday November 13.

Tickets in the above sales are subject to availability and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Details to be provided at time of booking for all supporters travelling to and attending the game

The correct details for the supporter attending the game must be provided on the online form for the following reasons:

If your booking is randomly selected for collection in Salzburg, ONLY the person named will be able to collect the ticket - no exceptions.
The ID required for supporters selected for collection must match the details provided.
For supporters selected to collect in Salzburg, full collection details will be sent to the email address and mobile number provided - please ensure you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase. 

Please have the following details ready prior to making your booking.

Forename
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Salzburg: plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Salzburg
Accommodation details
Return travel date
Delivery/collection of tickets

A ballot to select supporters who must collect their ticket in Salzburg will take place AFTER the main sales have ended.

Therefore, all supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods during the booking.

1. Collect

Tickets will be held for collection at ANFIELD only.
Collection dates will be updated here.
Tickets should be collected before 12pm on Friday December 6.
2. UK post

Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £5.65.
Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.
3. Overseas post

Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.
Please note, the fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Salzburg.

Ticket collection process in Salzburg

On Thursday November 14, an email and SMS will be sent to the contact details provided on the form for every supporter selected to collect their ticket in Salzburg.

On Friday December 6, a further email and SMS will be sent to the contact details provided on the form.

EMAIL will include:

A unique reference number
Full details of the collection point
The identification required to collect the ticket
Supporters will be required to show this email when collecting their ticket.

SMS will include:

A unique collection reference number
Link to full details regarding ticket collection
A full list of Q&As can be viewed here.

Following the game, should your ticket remain uncollected, the purchase will be cancelled from the record the ticket was registered to with no refund given.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Salzburg will be provided in the lead-up to the game and supporters are advised they must always be in possession of photo ID while in Austria. The information provided is in conjunction with Austrian authorities and LFC officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #82 on: November 8, 2019, 05:57:53 pm »
Does anybody have that link with the trains from Munchen to Salzburg ? Think it was like their version of a saveaway that gets you to Salzburg.

It was posted on here but can't find it.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #83 on: November 8, 2019, 05:58:03 pm »
Surprised they've mentioned a sale for 6, wouldn't have thought it'd reach that.
« Last Edit: November 8, 2019, 10:31:15 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #84 on: November 8, 2019, 08:04:44 pm »
11 am?? :no Do they seriously think people don't work?! Like we don't have to waste enough leave as it is ::)

All down to their poor organisation too due to bulk sales
« Last Edit: November 8, 2019, 08:06:45 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: November 8, 2019, 10:30:41 pm »
11 am?? :no Do they seriously think people don't work?! Like we don't have to waste enough leave as it is ::)

All down to their poor organisation too due to bulk sales
Pain in the arse isn't it, I'll have to do it at my desk like the Genk one and hope no one notices or I'm needed for something!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: November 8, 2019, 10:52:26 pm »
Does anybody have that link with the trains from Munchen to Salzburg ? Think it was like their version of a saveaway that gets you to Salzburg.

It was 100% posted on here and I pdf'd but can't find it on my phone. It's for a few the regs so sound if anyone can find it for us.

Found it but when I go to my pdf it only says Streckenharte Bayern. Nothing appears though . Ta.
« Last Edit: November 8, 2019, 10:57:19 pm by kesey »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: November 9, 2019, 12:59:38 am »
It was 100% posted on here and I pdf'd but can't find it on my phone. It's for a few the regs so sound if anyone can find it for us.

Found it but when I go to my pdf it only says Streckenharte Bayern. Nothing appears though . Ta.

It's the Lander regional tickets. The Bayern one includes western Austrian states
https://www.bahn.de/en/view/offers/regional/regional-day-ticket-for-bavaria.shtml?dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0060_REGIO-LAENDERTICKETS-BUTTON-BAYERN_LZ03

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #88 on: November 9, 2019, 12:36:38 pm »

U can book them via https://www.thetrainline.com/

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #89 on: November 9, 2019, 01:50:18 pm »
It's the Lander regional tickets. The Bayern one includes western Austrian states
https://www.bahn.de/en/view/offers/regional/regional-day-ticket-for-bavaria.shtml?dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0060_REGIO-LAENDERTICKETS-BUTTON-BAYERN_LZ03

Thanks for this, I assume this is valid from Munich Airport to Munich HB too?

Scrap that is I've downloaded the DB app and it is.
« Last Edit: November 9, 2019, 02:05:38 pm by Alf »

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: November 9, 2019, 10:45:36 pm »
Cheers lads. I was just about to trawl through the European Cup or Champions League draw thread as it must've been in there. The thought of that wasn't pleasant so nice one.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2019, 07:42:11 am »
Thanks for this, I assume this is valid from Munich Airport to Munich HB too?

Scrap that is I've downloaded the DB app and it is.

Yes it does. It doesn't include the ICE train. But all other regional and local ones

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2019, 10:26:27 am »
Thanks for that link but I am a bit confused. In one place it says "up to 6 people" (great as there are 4 of us) but then on the next page it talk about 6 or more.
We are going Mon to Wed and just want to go from Munich airport to Salzburg and back. Got a lot on this week (IV prep) so if anyone can direct me, I'd be very grateful. Not had time to think about this much yet, but these little reminders help me to look forward to it.

Thanks v much. :wave

Aha, is it this? Couldn't see Landers before. ::)
https://fahrkarten.bahn.de/privatkunde/pauschalpreisbuchen/pauschalpreis_start.post?lang=en&country=GBR&redirected=1&dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0060_REGIO-LAENDERTICKETS-KARTE-BAYERN_LZ03#stay

So we need one of them each way?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2019, 03:26:44 pm »
Surprised they've mentioned a sale for 6, wouldn't have thought it'd reach that.

Would ye think this indicates a better chance for those of us on 7?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2019, 07:58:26 pm »
If i'd credit hunted Belgrade i'd be sorted, frustrating. Ah well fingers crossed it drops to 6
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2019, 08:13:46 pm »
Thanks for that link but I am a bit confused. In one place it says "up to 6 people" (great as there are 4 of us) but then on the next page it talk about 6 or more.
We are going Mon to Wed and just want to go from Munich airport to Salzburg and back. Got a lot on this week (IV prep) so if anyone can direct me, I'd be very grateful. Not had time to think about this much yet, but these little reminders help me to look forward to it.

Thanks v much. :wave

Aha, is it this? Couldn't see Landers before. ::)
https://fahrkarten.bahn.de/privatkunde/pauschalpreisbuchen/pauschalpreis_start.post?lang=en&country=GBR&redirected=1&dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0060_REGIO-LAENDERTICKETS-KARTE-BAYERN_LZ03#stay

So we need one of them each way?

You need a Bayern ticket each day, will cost you 46 Euro's each way for 4 people. Unless you get to Munich after 6pm then it would be 35 Euro's.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2019, 08:47:07 pm »
Would ye think this indicates a better chance for those of us on 7?

I'm on 7 as well so fingers crossed it does!

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2019, 09:18:41 pm »
You need a Bayern ticket each day, will cost you 46 Euro's each way for 4 people. Unless you get to Munich after 6pm then it would be 35 Euro's.
Thanks Alf. Thought that was the case but wanted to check. :thumbup

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2019, 09:44:55 pm »
Was in the guaranteed sale for Genk but find myself in the 2nd sale for this...didn't see that coming to be honest

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2019, 07:35:26 am »
Was in the guaranteed sale for Genk but find myself in the 2nd sale for this...didn't see that coming to be honest

If you were guaranteed for Genk, why aren't you guaranteed for this?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2019, 07:43:52 am »
Genk sale went back to 17/18, 18/19 and this season. Salzburg only 18/19 and this season.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2019, 11:02:09 am »
No idea what I’m in a queue for.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2019, 11:09:55 am »
Sorted. Upper. Nice and easy.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2019, 11:18:30 am »
Someones playing silly buggers they put all of  Lower 27 in their basket

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2019, 11:31:36 am »
Someones playing silly buggers they put all of  Lower 27 in their basket

Lower 27 is really small. Thats what we went for. But if you look at seat plans, then lower 28 wraps around it. But 28 is not in the lower on the stadium image.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2019, 12:06:59 pm »
No way this is dropping to 6 credits by the looks of it so far. Going to be a hell of a fight tomorrow.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2019, 12:14:48 pm »
No way this is dropping to 6 credits by the looks of it so far. Going to be a hell of a fight tomorrow.

It was never going to get that far it was just the club covering their backs in case take up wasn't there coz of Xmas I expect

But think at best a 3/10 chance of a ticket tomorrow

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2019, 12:41:03 pm »
It was never going to get that far it was just the club covering their backs in case take up wasn't there coz of Xmas I expect

But think at best a 3/10 chance of a ticket tomorrow
should be around 50-50 for tmrw i think unless i've cocked up on the numbers

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2019, 12:43:27 pm »
Numbers aren’t so straightforward any more cos we don’t actually know how many people have had credits removed.

But isn’t going to make less tickets.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2019, 12:44:25 pm »
Numbers aren’t so straightforward any more cos we don’t actually know how many people have had credits removed.

But isn’t going to make less tickets.
credits removed?? have a missed something how come thats been happening?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2019, 12:51:44 pm »
credits removed?? have a missed something how come thats been happening?

If you don’t collect your ticket the credit goes.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2019, 12:56:39 pm »
should be around 50-50 for tmrw i think unless i've cocked up on the numbers

If everybody was verified for Genk - 1037. 1520 - for Salzburg - so that gives a max of 483 - There's already less than that left now

Then we have the mystery amount tickets that disappear, as the full amount stated is never available

So fully expect about 300 max left over tomorrow, and around 1000 chasing them

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2019, 01:15:46 pm »
If you don’t collect your ticket the credit goes.
ah yeah

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2019, 01:16:26 pm »
If everybody was verified for Genk - 1037. 1520 - for Salzburg - so that gives a max of 483 - There's already less than that left now

Then we have the mystery amount tickets that disappear, as the full amount stated is never available

So fully expect about 300 max left over tomorrow, and around 1000 chasing them
always looks less at moment as you get the dickheads that put them in baskets for some reason

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2019, 01:45:50 pm »
always looks less at moment as you get the dickheads that put them in baskets for some reason

I thought that for Genk, but when push came to shove there was about 145 tickets in the second sale.

Still stand by my guess there'll be 300 max left

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2019, 02:33:19 pm »
I thought that for Genk, but when push came to shove there was about 145 tickets in the second sale.

Still stand by my guess there'll be 300 max left

So what's happened to the rest that should be available, shouldn't it be closer to 500?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2019, 02:46:40 pm »
So what's happened to the rest that should be available, shouldn't it be closer to 500?
Players, corporates etc.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2019, 02:50:37 pm »
Did our lot in the Lower this morning...eventually. Had to log in again, wait for the basket to clear and then do it again...'only' took 50 minutes in total. After hitting the final button, the error message was 'Please ensure you are logged in to complete the purchase'...clearly I was otherwise I would not have been able to input all the details  ::)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2019, 03:05:29 pm »
Players, corporates etc.

They should come out of the separate allocation shouldn't they?

The club has received an allocation of 1,520 tickets for supporters to purchase.

We have also received a further allocation of 240 top-category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2019, 03:12:26 pm »
They should come out of the separate allocation shouldn't they?
No, its been cleverly worded ''We have also received a further allocation of 240 top-category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs''